Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 22-07-2016, 12:53 PM
Suspended
Necromancer,

I know how you feel and struggle for certain love. You have to know human and divine love are different. You can have both, God's love is not body to body i much on mind to mind connection. Spread love to others.

Human is more to form family and reproduce younger generation before that at least your parter should have known how you think, for that's easy for you to handle it. That's my advice.
Old 22-07-2016, 01:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Necromancer,

I know how you feel and struggle for certain love. You have to know human and divine love are different. You can have both, God's love is not body to body i much on mind to mind connection. Spread love to others.

Human is more to form family and reproduce younger generation before that at least your parter should have known how you think, for that's easy for you to handle it. That's my advice.
Namaste.

I understand that human and Divine love are different, but they also seem rather incompatible. Hence why I can love God and cannot love man - because the love is different...and having known God's love, I don't think I can love a man...but I am still feeling something that's very weirdly uncomfortable here....it's hard to explain unless you've felt it.

What's the use in me feeling 'human love' if I cannot reproduce?

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 22-07-2016, 01:28 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Namaste.

I understand that human and Divine love are different, but they also seem rather incompatible. Hence why I can love God and cannot love man - because the love is different...and having known God's love, I don't think I can love a man...but I am still feeling something that's very weirdly uncomfortable here....it's hard to explain unless you've felt it.

Aum Namah Shivaya

That's simple you just adopt a child or two.

They are many young couples who can't reproduce and live a happy related good family life.

Ages and other factor is not for someone not/can't to marry because to form a family is something sweet.

Then you will have experienced be loved or to love your guy , care for each other.

But you should ask your partner to see/consider with your situation if both agreed and feel happy so nothing can stand on your way.

Good luck! My friend , I will always support you with my whole heart.
Old 22-07-2016, 01:45 PM
Master
Quote:
That's simple you just adopt a child or two.

They are many young couples who can't reproduce and live a happy related good family life.

Ages and other factor is not for someone not/can't to marry because to form a family is something sweet.

Then you will have experienced be loved or to love your guy , care for each other.

But you should ask your partner to see/consider with your situation if both agreed and feel happy so nothing can stand on your way.

Good luck! My friend , I will always support you with my whole heart.
Namaste.

Thanks friend, but I'm in my '50's, have lived the hermit/ascetic life for the past 10 years, I have no 'partner' - I never even thought 'partner'...it was just me, Shiva and the spirits I talk to...I cannot adopt either.

Then, after many years of no fellas taking any interest in me whatsoever....after my total dedication and surrender to Shiva...after having raised Shakti...after taking my seat on the 'bliss-train' a fella takes an interest in me...what timing. lol

Although the answer should be easy "I am not ready now, but that doesn't mean I will never be" - even though it may take ages or even lifetimes for that to happen, it's still not discounting the possibility that I will surrender to 'human love' one day....just not today.

Like he said, he's in no hurry and I should take all the time I need....I just hope he is patient...

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 22-07-2016, 02:48 PM
Suspended
Can you tell me who is he whom you said( to wait )or just someone there? Your admiral or ...? Just have an open minded to look at this thing. I can pray for you may be that can or can't help but I just pray......
Old 22-07-2016, 03:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Can you tell me who is he whom you said( to wait )or just someone there? Your admiral or ...? Just have an open minded to look at this thing. I can pray for you may be that can or can't help but I just pray......
Namaste, Jeremy.
This may help: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...78346&page=122

Thank you for praying, but the only thing I can do is take this one day at a time now...and yeah, you're gonna need a really open mind to digest this one!

I just don't know if there's enough of my heart left after I kinda gave it all to God...

Maybe I'm making too big of a deal out of it....mountain out of a molehill....problems where there are none...maybe it will all just blow over like a storm in a teacup...

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 22-07-2016, 03:34 PM
Suspended
You can PM him and have more talk with each other. Your age are almost not much different, he is 55 you are 51 more or less...if not wrongly remembered. Just to understanding more if he really want a partner of your kind. Is he an Indian or other race. Or ask him to come and meet with each other. Afterwards you try to go to his place know about each other.But something I doubt but I don't know what is it, may be it's good or may be not I am not sure.
Old 22-07-2016, 03:44 PM
Knower
Try taking a break from the forum for a month or so, Necromancer. I've had to do the same, for different reasons obviously, and doing so really puts things in perspective. Just a storm or mountain of advice... :)
Old 23-07-2016, 05:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Namaste.

Aum Namah Shivaya

I believe one of the reasons why we are here is to develop pure and unconditional love, to share that especially with another compatible soul and to feel pure joy in thinking of that soul, that to me is divine love.

Also about children, that isn't my destiny. I originally thought it was bad luck or the previous partners were not genetically compatible. Now I believe something else and it isn't allowed.

And yes I'm very patient.
Old 23-07-2016, 07:03 AM
Suspended
Hey Khallianen,

I was knowing you with link from Necromancer who you are fascinating with. If she was not totally rejected you . I suggest you can come to see her in Malaysia stay nearby to know each other rather talking on paper or on line. I say so unless you are able to come without any difficulty and with her permission for you to come over to see her here.

She is shy without any experience as if a small young girl of 18 years old. Only she can see you and feels safe to be with you then you can go a bit farther to marry her if so you should well treat her forever. Otherwise .....