Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 23-06-2020, 07:17 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Thank you Greenslade. Yes, you explained that very well.

Also, I will say that I did not have a concept of God, demons or devil's before I went to church as a child...nor had a fear of such things. I can remember the first time I was taught, and it reminds me of the times when I first saw a scarey video or movie as a child....zombies, monsters, and even JAWS, and I equated those fears to those graphic descriptions & scenes that I had seen.
Old 23-06-2020, 11:57 AM
Suspended
double post......
Old 23-06-2020, 11:57 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
My child, do not think for one second that you are free of his attention. Always he schemes, always he plots, ready to make his move. He knows more about you than you know about him. We are puppets and he pulls the strings. If you say you don't believe he exists, then already he has made his move...

They say the greatest trick the devil pulled off was convincing people he wasn't real.

Satanism.. real satanism.. the thing is also that many average every day people carry this ideology to some extent without even realising it, they have not only got involved in it themselves but convinced the masses it is the way to be, without them even realising it.

What is Satanism?
Satanism is an ancient occult religion, comprised of diverse, interconnected networks of world wide adherents. At its core, this religion postulates that knowledge of human psyche and knowledge of the laws of the universe should be occulted and held by a few human beings. It is much more accurate to perceive satanists (and dark occultists in general) as ancient psychologists who hold and wield hidden information for the purpose of exploiting those who remain ignorant of it. The symbolism and trappings of the christian devil, or satan, are used in modern satanism for two reasons. The first is to try to make outsiders see satanism as “just another quaint religious belief” that is based upon traditional christian belief systems. The second is to associate itself with the adversarial dynamic in nature, referred to as INVOLUTION in the occult world, the force which opposes true evolution in consciousness, the word “satan” comes from the hebrew word meaning “adversary” or “opposed” to the true order of natural law (the universal laws of morality which govern the behavioural consequences of beings who are gifted with the capacity for holistic intelligence and free will)

Through the power differential they gain by way of manipulating those who remain in ignorance of occulted knowledge, this small minority who are “in the know” wish to permanently rule the masses of humanity and effectively become “gods on earth”. It is important to understand that, contrary to popular belief, the overwhelmingly vast majority of satanists DO NOT worship an externalized deity known as “satan” in the christian tradition, but instead see satanism as an ideological way-of-being in the world, and view the EGO-DRIVEN SELF as the “god” of there religion.

The four tenets of real satanism.
One: Self-preservation. This includes the preservation of ones agenda and ones group above all. This is in direct opposition to conscience, compassion and love.

Two: Moral relativism. This denial of the objective difference between right and wrong allows psychopaths to falsely justify their violence and agression against others.

Three: Social darwinism. This concept of a social version of “survival of the fittest” leads psychopaths to believe that they are the most socially evolved people in society. They actually believe that their lack of compassion and their ruthlessness are evolutionarily superior traits.

Four: Eugenics. Since they consider themselves superior, they believe they have the right to decide who lives and who dies.
Old 23-06-2020, 12:45 PM
Pathfinder

I think the devil is as real as God insofar as energy is concerned. I think of God as a loving energy and the devil as a negative energy in all that that implies. What saddens and frightens me is how powerful negativity is.

Religious people like to think that God can solve all their problems if they pray hard enough. Recently, a Christian friend said that God can cure the Corona virus. Being respectful, I said nothing. However, in my mind I was thinking, "Then why doesn't he?"
Old 23-06-2020, 01:11 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Muaahahahahaaaa! Now he has you just where he wants you. He's gonna GETCHA!
Gonna GETCHA, GETCHA, GETCHA, GETCHA, GETCHA!
You better run into the church and say 10 Hail Marys and 2 Our Fathers, quick.

https://www.insectidentification.org...ls-Coach-Horse

Did I mention the Devil is gonna get ya? He is ya know! Sleep Tight!
BZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz!
Hi Ketzer.. yawn.. stretch.. I slept really well !!!!!!! No nasty dark things in my bedroom my dreams or otherwise lol ..
Old 23-06-2020, 01:22 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi Ketzer.. yawn.. stretch.. I slept really well !!!!!!! No nasty dark things in my bedroom my dreams or otherwise lol ..

Excellent! Excellent!
You just relax and enjoy yourself.
No need to put up your guard against anything.
Just go about your life believing everything is going to be just fine.
Nothing to worry about.
Yes, yes, that is excellent!
Muahahahaha....cough...ha.

Last edited by ketzer : 23-06-2020 at 04:04 PM.
Old 23-06-2020, 01:39 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Excellent! Excellent!
You just relax and enjoy your yourself.
No need to put up your guard against anything.
Just go about your life believing everything is going to be just fine.
Nothing to worry about.
Yes, yes, that is excellent!
Muahahahaha....cough...ha.
Behave you little pest. Cos I'm telling you now. IF ( and I only mean "if" loosely ) there is such a thing as the devil, then know this.. he's afraid of me !!!!!; Lol.
Old 23-06-2020, 03:49 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
If one has kids , one will very well understand how to grow one's child through a healthy blend of play , test , punishment , exhortation , motivation , inspiration , demonstration .

Its not all the time that He keeps on taking tests and He's hell bent failing people and troubling them .

If there is lots of pain in the life of people then there is also lots of fun and bliss in the life of people . Nobody in pain ever you enquire will want to leave the world because they feel there is lot more juice in life and lot more hope for it to come by . People are not fed up with tests and trials .In fact many people are thrilled at the sight of challenge or test

Yea, such as children dying of cancer and horrible diseases? I agree that there needs to be a balance and life can't be all fun and giggles, but forgive me (I truly mean no offense to you personally) but this d#ckhead god of yours has gone way too far on certain circumstances. Your version is barely any better than the psychopathic christian and islamic god.

I don't know what makes you think certain people in pain don't want to leave the world when there are so many suicides and attempts? Hell, I even consider leaving on multiple occasions even though I always turn out to be too much of a coward.
Old 23-06-2020, 03:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilderness
They say the greatest trick the devil pulled off was convincing people he wasn't real.

Satanism.. real satanism.. the thing is also that many average every day people carry this ideology to some extent without even realising it, they have not only got involved in it themselves but convinced the masses it is the way to be, without them even realising it.

You said it well, it's the same with all the other "secret" societies, illuminati, the masons and so on. They have discovered the "secret" knowledge about the nature of things and they use it for their benefit. I knew this from the very beginning I received a request to become a mason. The thing is that only the "highest" level know the "secrets", there are many at the base who have no idea what they are following.

The "secrets" they hold are not secrets, it's as you have said, most people don't care about such things, it all starts with going within yourself... All people have access to this "secret" knowledge, it's within ourselves.
Old 23-06-2020, 04:02 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Behave you little pest. Cos I'm telling you now. IF ( and I only mean "if" loosely ) there is such a thing as the devil, then know this.. he's afraid of me !!!!!; Lol.
Yes....yeeesssss, that's right! The devil is probably afraid of you. No need to worry at all. Get ride of any crucifixes you have around, pour out any holy water down the drain, box up any Bibles and donate them to the home for the perpetually afraid and superstitious. You are far to smart to believe in such things.

Turn out those lights and sleep tight, nobody is watching and waiting at all, no one is biding their time waiting for the right moment to strike, relax. Those are just shadows over in that corner, you know that, you are not afraid.