Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-03-2019, 05:21 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

What Soul Connection is this?

Hello,

I'm interested in hearing what people think of my story.

I am fortunate enough to be married to who I believe is my soul mate. Many years ago before meeting him, I had a strange magnetism with a much older man. The age gap was too significant to make any relationship out of it, and he remained as just somebody I knew. I moved away and lived my life. I bumped into him a few years after moving away, and was insanely jealous about anyone who had an opportunity to be close to him. But we hadn't made a social connection in a significant way to warrant me staying in touch, so I said my good byes and continued to live my life.

15 or so years later, I bumped into him again. He got my email address from me by way of keeping in touch. Before our recent meeting, he had a dream about the setting we had originally knew each other in and a few things were put in place for our meeting. This set off a very out of character intense range of emotions from me: sadness and anxiety being strong in the range. We had psychic connections and experiences, me feeling energy from him and him having significant dreams. We don't live close so this is over distance. There's a bit of synchronicity around us also.

I am trying to work out who he is to me and why this connection is so strong. We've fell out and made up a few times also as we live so far away most of our communication is via emails. There's been some misunderstandings over them, and this has lead to us falling out. But we keep getting drawn in.

Please not this is not an affair/sexual set up that I'm struggling with. I just don't know why my connection to him is so strong and why we had a psychic link which I've never had with anyone else.

Any similar stories and experiences welcome. Thank you for taking time to read.
Old 22-03-2019, 07:07 PM
Master
Difficult to tell. You'd have to find a reader who can read on soul level and is familiar with this sort of thing (not all are).

It can be that there's a higher Soul connection and you have to finish something off this life. A Karmic connection, and yes, these can be intense and deep and can get easily confused with something else cos most think a Karmic connections is a bad one.
It could also be a Twin Flame connection, but then you'd have a very strong pull & desire to be together.

If you'd really want to know you'd need to find a reliable reader. And in my experience that's not someone from those paranormal phone lines or similar.
Readers who can really do this are on a higher level of reading, the average ones aren't.

As for the rest, tap into your intuition. What is that telling you? Is it learning and/or healing something, finishing something off from a past life? Does that feel like it or is it more?
Old 22-03-2019, 09:03 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Thank you, I wondered about getting a reading over it but then I'm also uncomfortable with strangers knowing too much personal stuff about me so wasn't sure on that.

I've asked 'inside' many times (and still am) about what he means to me. There is a sexual attraction still there and in a different circumstance we would have had that type of relationship, but neither of us are looking for that and upsetting anyone. We both are working from pure hearts as we know how much you need this for spiritual progression. I keep thinking maybe we are literally just connected like this to help each other progress? The age difference would have been too much of an issue for us to have a serious long term sexual relationship anyway as it would have bothered us both eventually.

When we met this time round it sort of accelerated our spiritual progress. The challenges (aka arguments!) we've had also help develop us. So maybe that's all it is? Brought together to fulfil our individual soul purpose? And without that connection we wouldn't have maintained contact etc perhapse