Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 13-09-2013, 01:13 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexa_summer
http://kundalini-teacher.com/meditations/mirror.php

hope that helps...i originally found it on this site though..quite a long read but very informative..
http://www.dnaalchemy.com/Opening_The_Third_Eye.html

Thank you!
Old 16-09-2013, 08:50 AM
helping soul

is face distortion where you start to see your past lives, meaning who you were in previous lives prior to this one? a gypsy women once mentioned that she once was brushing her hair in the mirror and saw her partner's face (who happened to live 5 miles away) brushing his teeth, she phoned him up and told his what she saw and he said oh yes i saw you brushing your hair.

mirrors are supposed to be potential portholes but it depends how you look at it, potentially exits / entrances to other realms, or is it our own manifestations of our reality?
Old 16-09-2013, 06:22 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by helping soul
is face distortion where you start to see your past lives, meaning who you were in previous lives prior to this one? a gypsy women once mentioned that she once was brushing her hair in the mirror and saw her partner's face (who happened to live 5 miles away) brushing his teeth, she phoned him up and told his what she saw and he said oh yes i saw you brushing your hair.

mirrors are supposed to be potential portholes but it depends how you look at it, potentially exits / entrances to other realms, or is it our own manifestations of our reality?

Yeah, it's said that the faces you see in the mirror are of past lives for the most part. If they are, than I don't know why I would see this scary dead-looking girl, or the other face I saw was this multi-dimensional version of myself which I can't even explain, It looked like I was looking at myself through a kaleidoscope. I don't know what it was. My overall experience reminded me of the movie "The Eye" where this blind woman gets eye transplants & looks in the mirror & she doesn't see herself, she sees a the woman who's eyes got transplanted in her & she starts seeing ghosts & crazy stuff..great film. but anywho. I read some other experiences online & this person did mirror meditation & saw a grey alien as his reflection...is that even possible? You can be an alien in a past life? I don't know...

It sounds more like the gypsy was remote viewing? Mirrors are interesting like that...I was just pondering this the other day...the science behind it all...i read online that there is this old Celtic tradition called "scrying" where they would paint a mirror black & use it as a divination tool to contact spirits from the other realms.
Old 16-09-2013, 06:28 PM
Experiencer
Also, does anyone know if this is dangerous or not? I read that you should always say a prayer & imagine yourself, & room being surrounded in white, positive light before you do anything..& some say that if you see an evil being you have to tell it to go away & that it isn't welcome here...& others say that it is all just a part of the meditation & none of these things can hurt you or to be made a big deal of..I felt a little shocked when i saw the dead girl but I didn't feel as though my psyche was in imminent danger...

Also, what happens when you get to the point where you no longer see the faces anymore & it is just blank? Is the meditation pointless after that?
Old 17-09-2013, 11:13 PM
Niebla0007

Quote:

They serve as Windows for scrying, and portholes as has been mentioned.
There are people who can pass through glass, like how Chris Angel did it in variety of his perfomances.
Mirrors are also used in numbers of spells,
Like the traditional spell of seeing your potential lifemate/husband or wife.
And also definitely to see the previous incarnated self.
It is important to be clear of what one is trying to see for a successful viewing.

I haven't heard of the use of mirrors in actual RV work yet, but I could ask.
And rather than dub with multiple sources of magic/occult, etc.
(should one is aspiring to be a prof Magician, he/she would have the basic resources already for the workings in Mirrors by now)
I'd rather stick to the use of it as a tool for practice in scrying/viewing in this case.
It has been noted in RV that
"It is generally not a good idea to stare in a real mirror for too long-- it is further interiorizing an already existing fixation." - Maximilian Joachim Sandor

For Mirror Trick Exercise and more on RV Exercises, see
http://www.viewzone.com/max11.html
Old 18-09-2013, 03:28 AM
MadamStar

Quote:

This is interesting... ever since I came back home to where my family lives, I keep seeing my mom's face in the mirror when I do this :P it's kind of a joke now.