Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-10-2022, 11:04 PM
Ascender
I'm scared of death

I'm scared of the end of my life it really hurts

There's a voice in my head that says I won't die naturally. It says I won't be strong enough to withstand the pain of life and I'll just go.
Old 27-10-2022, 01:04 AM
Administrator
This is not uncommon many people have the same fear.
has something happened to make you fear death?
and why do you think your death will be full of pain.

I can give you my perspective, firstly I don't fear death as a spiritualist I know there is no such thing as death, Life is Eternal our soul travel's on
whilst I cant say that death when it comes will be painful.
the fear is actually unfounded.

Just focus on living .

Namaste
Old 27-10-2022, 01:16 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
This is not uncommon many people have the same fear.
has something happened to make you fear death?
and why do you think your death will be full of pain.
I've had at least 7 deaths in my family the past 2 years and at least 5 of them the last year. Going on 8 now with my cousin in law.

I'm extremely sad. Extremely extremely sad. If I am barely here hanging on in this pain it's only going to be and get worse as I age. Especially when my mom and dad die.

I won't be able to bear it. I guess death and life is just on my mind a lot.

I feel like I'm dying
Old 27-10-2022, 07:56 AM
I just wanna hug you!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-10-2022, 09:27 AM
Administrator
You are suffering from Grief, that is why you feel like you do there is no short cut to grief. you just have to go through it.
if you feel really down go and see your doctor. they can put you on a short course of Antidepressants, just until you feel better,
You do not have to suffer this alone, go and see your doctor

Namaste
Old 27-10-2022, 03:34 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I just wanna hug you!
That's sweet I appreciate it!
Old 27-10-2022, 05:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
I'm extremely sad. Extremely extremely sad. If I am barely here hanging on in this pain it's only going to be and get worse as I age. Especially when my mom and dad die. I won't be able to bear it. I guess death and life is just on my mind a lot.
Fear of death is based on ignorance. So read all you can about near-death experiences as well as communications from those who have passed on. This might alter your perspective on death and dying.

Because physical death is natural and inevitable. And for those who are prepared, the death of the physical body is a release from limitation into a greater freedom.

I don't know how old you are, but when we are young death is an enemy to be avoided. When we are old death becomes a friend who will release us from physical suffering.

And yes, your mom and dad will die. Maybe at the moment that idea seems unbearable and you may think you cannot cope with such a loss. But when eventually their time does come you may be thankful, especially if their passing is swift and painless. Because when we consider all the ways of dying, a swift and painless death is a real blessing.

Why will your pain from other people dying get worse as you age? Maybe as you learn more about the nature of death your ideas will change and you will accept the fact of death, trusting that it comes to everyone with perfect timing.

Fear of suffering is natural. Fear of death is ignorance.

Peace
Old 27-10-2022, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
... read all you can about near-death experiences as well as communications from those who have passed on.
This might alter your perspective on death and dying.
This is also my advise...100%.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-10-2022, 07:31 PM
Ascender
Iamthat,
You're right death itself isn't scary, it's the suffering that happens before you're very close to dying that is scary. Having had a few OBEs and NDEs, I get it.

I worded my post a bit wrong, I meant that I'm scared of the end of my life as in maybe the last 10-15 years when my parents have passed on, and that I'm scared of the grief that I'll go through when my mom and dad pass on..

I really like how you put it that death is a relief for us when we're older. I think I will definitely see it as a relief from pain and suffering, and I kind of already do.

Btw, I'm 33. Last night was very intense, the grief for my cousin came on so suddenly and with power. I don't know why I felt like I was physically dying though..
Old 27-10-2022, 07:53 PM
Administrator
That is the Grief you think you are doing ok, then something triggers the grief again, there are many factors to Grief.
Anger is one Emotion you will feel then crying getting down etcl.

I can tell you what I saw my mother was in Hospital years previously she had had a Kidney transplant.
they said her kidney was failing so they put her on Dialysis,
Then they said all her organs were failing.
She was in pain, I went to the hospital with my dad to see her two days after they told her her organs were failing,
She was sitting up in bed all smiles all the Pain had gone.

I have always Looked after people I was a carer and I came across a lot of people who were scared of Dying they didnt want to be in pain.
I can tell you they all passed with a smile on their faces.

Listen to what iamthat has said and read about it .

Namaste