Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 09:51 AM
Master
Hi Neetikamath,
love the quote`God equals man minus ego. That says it all.

I follow babas teachings too, but I wondered have you come across Mother Meera?
Just interested
Love and light
Peteyzen
Old 04-04-2007, 07:34 PM
Muddler

It just strikes me, reading these words of Sai Baba, how all religious paths converge into love. This is a good thread. Thanks.
Old 06-04-2007, 05:22 AM
Neeti_Shri

hey guyz!
thanx so much for ur msgs,dear peteyzen,i have never heard of mother meera.i just searched and found some information on the web today.have u had any spiritual experiences with her? have u met her? i would like to hear about it.

dear muddler,thank u and am so glad u liked this thread!in fact,baba says,there is only one religion,the religion of love!it makes my heart full to recieve such positive responses,im very happy to post in this wonderful site....thanking you,neeti.
Old 07-04-2007, 06:17 AM
Neeti_Shri

Human Values
Truth, righteousness, peace and love — these are the four pillars on which the mansion of happiness is built.

When lust envelopes the heart of man,
Truth, Justice, compassion and peace flee from it.

The cultivation of Human Values alone is Education.

Cultivate the heart to raise a harvest of Truth, Righteousness, Peace and Love. This crop has to be raised in your heart and should be shared with others.

Everyone has Love towards some thing or other, and that Love is a spark of the Divine; everyone has ultimately to base his life on some one Truth; that Truth is God.

Whoever tries to understand the Human Values of Truth, Righteous conduct, Peace, Love and Non-violence properly, who practises these values and propagates them with zeal and sincerity can alone be described as a truly educated person.

Whatever happens, the path of virtue should not be given up.

Some consider themselves great because they have vast territory, some because they have finance, some because they have arms, some because they have vast populations, but, the real wealth, real greatness is virtue which earns the Grace of God.

Man must saturate his daily life in truthful speech, virtuous acts and holy thoughts.
Old 11-04-2007, 12:23 PM
Master
Hi neetikamath,
I came across Mother Meera before I had heard of avatars,my spiritual; teacher introduced me to her on the same day he told me about Sai Baba.

I have had some small personal experiences with both of these wonderful beings, and I have been to darshan with miother Meera but as yet I have not had the pleasure of darshan with Sai Baba. Mother Meera operates in germany, a;though I have heard rumours that she is coming over to England this summer.
Hope this helps.
And keep these beautiful quotes coming they are inspiring.
sai ram
Old 12-04-2007, 06:35 AM
Neeti_Shri

hey peteyzen!

howz u?thank u for ur msg..i feel u're lucky to have a spiritual teacher which many of us dont have..i live in puttaparthi and have darshan of baba almost everyday,wish u would get his darshan soon!im sure u will love india as most foreigners here do,they look lovely wearing indian outfits and i do think all of them are wonderful human beings no matter which country they are from.its baba's divine love that just brings everyone here,whether indian or foreign ppl they cant resist his love!thats divine power and god in the form of baba doesnt make any distinction.it is only here that u can see ppl living in perfect harmony,though this is a mini world out here,with millions of ppl teaming in.so u must visit puttaparthi along with ur family..the ppl from other countries always have deepest devotion and love and a strong inner connection with baba,as i have noticed..its amazing..anywayz,hope u do come here soon,take care,neeti.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:38 AM
Neeti_Shri

Grace

Share your joy, your wealth and your knowledge with others less fortunate. That is the surest means of winning Divine Grace.

More than listening to a hundred lectures or delivering them to others, offering one act as genuine service attracts the Grace of God.

We should not aspire for acclaim and praise from those around us, but do service only to secure the Grace of God and not for any other reward from any one.
From the discourses of Sathya Sai Baba
Old 18-04-2007, 03:50 AM
Neeti_Shri

O Lord, take my Love

This is a prayer written by Sai Baba for some devotees.

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

- Sri Sathya Sai Baba

A MESSAGE FROM BABA:

After long searches...

After long searches, here and there, in temples and in churches, in earths and in heavens, at last you come back. Completing the circle from where you started, to your own soul, and find that He, for whom you have been seeking all over the world, for whom you have been weeping and praying in churches and temples, on whom you were looking as the mystery of all mysteries, shrouded in the clouds, in the nearest of the near, is your own self, the reality of your life, body and soul. That is your own nature. Assert it, manifest it. It is Truth and Truth alone, that is one's real friend and relative. Abide by Truth. Tread the path of righteousness and not a hair of your body will ever be injured. Meditation is nothing else but rising above desires. Renunciation is the power of battling against evil forces and holding the mind in check.
Sathya Sai Baba

Last edited by Neeti_Shri : 18-04-2007 at 03:53 AM.
Old 18-04-2007, 04:48 AM
kundalini

Hi neetikamath, thanks for posting these. A pleasure to read as always!

K.
Old 21-04-2007, 07:25 PM
xena

Thumbs up Sai Baba

Wow Sai Baba, I did years back follow Sai baba in a big way he helped me through a big transition in my life. I dreamed of him sometimes and had some very powerful experiences with him, once my room filled with the vibruti dust, it was an amazing journey but I have to admit to stopping my prayers to him although I often think of him and his wonderful teachings. 'There is only one religion and that is the religion of love'- was my favourite one of his sayings.

God Bless all

Xena
Closed Thread