Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-03-2023, 05:53 PM
Administrator
I have experienced this as a constant falling head over heals in love. It's like I was recognizing beauty within women that caught my attention only to recognize they were in fact showing I what I was turning my back on within.... my own inner radiant beauty.. they were reflections and I would confuse the shadows and reflections for a hankering or neediness of others. It took years to figure that out. When I did I was ready to learn about these connections and seeing them as energy rather than a physical attraction which is just but a stepping stone to something even greater
Old 31-03-2023, 04:04 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart
I have experienced this as a constant falling head over heals in love. It's like I was recognizing beauty within women that caught my attention only to recognize they were in fact showing I what I was turning my back on within.... my own inner radiant beauty.. they were reflections and I would confuse the shadows and reflections for a hankering or neediness of others. It took years to figure that out. When I did I was ready to learn about these connections and seeing them as energy rather than a physical attraction which is just but a stepping stone to something even greater

I don't think you could've said it any better, in your experience about it being like a mirror and reflection of what you were looking for on the outside; was what you were looking for inside. Is also the very thing that Eyenight was looking for from the outside in her experiences, were those things inside herself.
Old 31-03-2023, 08:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
I don't think you could've said it any better, in your experience about it being like a mirror and reflection of what you were looking for on the outside; was what you were looking for inside. Is also the very thing that Eyenight was looking for from the outside in her experiences, were those things inside herself.

I guess it might feel nice when the two realities intersect, or merge.

Hehe... I once "owned" a house by in-owning ("in -owning"; the state of owning the feeling of having the external manifestion of whatever the desire is)...the sense of freedom and security I wanted within represented by the house, then a few months later I owned the actual house. I possibly forgot to fully appreciate the house though hehe... I guess that is just a public reminder to myself to appreciate the in-owning and owning of inner and outer states of desire and awareness
Old 01-04-2023, 05:13 PM
Administrator
interesting house you have RedEmbers,

the house of radiant inner beauty, sounds more like a temple for universal understanding to abide within only to be seen by all who would have themselves know.
Old 01-04-2023, 08:45 PM
Suspended
Master
A related thread
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=110195
Old 03-05-2023, 01:46 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
I guess it might feel nice when the two realities intersect, or merge.

Hehe... I once "owned" a house by in-owning ("in -owning"; the state of owning the feeling of having the external manifestion of whatever the desire is)...the sense of freedom and security I wanted within represented by the house, then a few months later I owned the actual house. I possibly forgot to fully appreciate the house though hehe... I guess that is just a public reminder to myself to appreciate the in-owning and owning of inner and outer states of desire and awareness
I feel it's those things that we work towards and want to achieve, and realizing it's that feeling. That place of feeling that it brings too. I feel that is what is what you were looking for. I also feel like it's the sense of the meaning, tho for some it's the feeling that they've control. I sometimes think the control aspect is an illusion; cause once they have it they no longer want it; isn't what matter's.

But the place of the feeling, cause moments can be fleeting unless they hold a special meaning or value to you, which you ca find a sense of peace and security in. That brings meaning to another's life, and I think at that moment when you wanted the house that's what it brought you in that feeling that you had.