Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-05-2023, 11:02 PM
Knower
Cat Looking for my soulmate!

Hello ppl of SF! So I did a psychic reading last week where he would draw my soulmate. If you recognize this lady or know anyone that knows this lady, please let me know!

Here is the link:

https://imgur.com/reccLm5
Old 05-05-2023, 12:09 AM
Master

Well...

I had just one of those done by a human artist and I did actually meet the person who fits the image, it is quite eeiry actually.
I also felt some kind of soulful recognition which I cannot really explain... probably just meeting the permanant stillness within myself also within another.

This often happens to me when I meet people who are important for me to meet in the here and now.
Often, it can be as simple as me knowing that I need to go and say hello to a specific cashier at the groccery store. The other day, i had a dream about party balloons and my intuition was telling me to watch out for balloons, turns out that I would help a lady in the party asile at the store, specifically related to party balloons hahaha
Another time, a woman seemed to feel drawn to me when I was shopping for some fitness gear she had a very specific piece of information which helped me on my fitness journey.

I've no idea what the purpose of these many connections are at times until they unfold organically... being intuitve, however and often predicting my own future from my higher self aspect, my higher self already knows and is wise about it, I will simply follow the signs and see what mystery unfolds.

You will meet all sorts of people out and about in the world, maybe even this person if you get out of your comfort zone and get moving. Nothing happens in stagnancy.

Your higher self most likely already knows :-D
Old 05-05-2023, 04:18 AM
Knower
Thanks for uplifting message redembers! I was talking to a friend of mine and he told me not believe in psychics or even soulmates. Made me slightly depressed.

Hopefully I’ll meet this lady. He said I’ll meet her thru mutual friends within 4 to 6 months.
Old 05-05-2023, 12:40 PM
Master

Cat

It's probably more important what you think/feel/believe then anyone else, everybody has opinions about everything to do with other people's lives :-D
Their guess is often just as good as any other guess hehe... might as well follow your own heart and higher minds wisdom and get into the divine flow.
Personally, I find with any connection of any sort, even just intuitive knowing to speak to certain cashiers on certain days, my higher mind and heart know well before my tiny human brain has figured it out hehe.
Often my brain never catches up with my higher wisdom at all, so I just gotta have faith most of the time :-D
Old 05-05-2023, 06:22 PM
Tedmil

There is no need to search. If you have a soulmate then that part of your life is already planned.
Old 07-05-2023, 06:19 AM
Master

I agree. If a soulmate is going to enter your life for a purpose then trust and believe it WILL happen.
If it doesn't happen then it is because a soulmate was not meant to enter your life at this moment in time .
They come to us as and when they are needed .