Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 03-01-2016, 05:34 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freekre8
Is it something to do with subconsiose self denial due to fear or what?

Well, it's quite simple.

We've been getting UFO, unidentifiable floating objects, which does not mean it's an alien spacecraft(but people assume it is, often). We've been getting reports of UFO's for DECADES(since the mid 1950s)...it's ongoing, and there're some years where we get it more than often. You can check the archives.

But, at the end of the day, these UFOs are simply just floating objects, until we actually get full, undeniable closure that whatever is in it, are actually extraterrestrial creatures.

It's just the same thing, being shown over and over, until we actually SEE undeniable proof of what's in it. Otherwise, it's just a bunch of UFO videos.Which often lead to conspiracies, theories, fear...etc, all due to the lack of evidence. So, I don't blame whomever is uninterested, for being uninterested, because to me...it's uninteresting. Until we see something worth viewing, that is.
Old 12-01-2016, 04:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Heyho,

I live in Germany and I follow some German UFO journalists.
One of them (Robert Fleischer) asked in the BPK (the press conference of German government) if UFOs are in the interest of the governmental work. (I can't post links, but if you are interested just put this into the search bar:
"Warum kümmert sich die Bundesregierung nicht um UFOs?"
If you are not German you would at least get the atmosphere. In short, they deny it all. The same journalists wrote a letter to the Bundeswehr and got the answer that of course they investigate the UFO phenomena. Same as in France the sightings often happen near nuclear plants. There is one investigator (Gerhard Gröschel (Institute for technical UFO research (of course not official:P))) who installed a few stationary cameras with some measurement techniques near one nuclear plant. It's not for visual entertainment, you won't see the colors or the shape but the flight path and measurements should work as evidence. But in the mainstream media there are no aliens.

Greetings,
Lukas!
Old 13-01-2016, 09:10 PM
Newbie ;)

It doesn't help when the TV broadcasts shows in a way to ridicule the people who have seen or believe in this kind of thing. In the UK a few years ago there was a show about people who have had alien encounters, I can't remember the name but it was hilarious! It really made a mockery of people, which isn't nice. But I remember this lady said she knew the aliens had abducted her because when she woke up they had stolen her KFC, and she usually gets abducted everytime she orders a chinese take away....and her cigarettes always go missing because the aliens hide them. They did one the same style about mediumship too, and the participant are quite gullible, because they are being serious but really the show does ridicule them, and they always pick the most obscure people who wouldn't really fit the 'norm'.
Old 20-01-2016, 05:41 PM
Super Moderator
People are often against anything that doesn't go along with the belief systems they were raised with. It's the ability to learn things that are outside of the box that shows us that we can discover our own truths rather than just what we were handed down from the generations that came before us. Just yesterday I was attacked online by a seemingly very unintellegent person who accused me of being a complete fool and basically evil for the spiritual ideals I was commenting on. He was enraged that anyone would think there was any other truth than the one he believed. And he was so certain of it. I felt sorry for him to be honest. To have that much anger that his perspective wasn't shared by me. So, when it comes to aliens and UFOs, it really is a matter of not being afraid to look at all the information out there. To me, it just makes no sense that every bit of info is untrue and made up. And while I have had experiences that draw me to conclude that they are real and here, I would still find it convincing that there is truth to it because the evidence is overwhelming.
Old 12-04-2016, 09:44 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freekre8
Is it something to do with subconsiose self denial due to fear or what?

yes as you said, you're very right about the fear part, since people cant accept it, while they're under the affects by fear of the unknown. Having fear, you want to get away by survival, but having courage and love will change it.

If they tried accept it by love, then a person will be instantly or am able over time to adjust themselves to it - in their reality.

It's truly not their fault, because Your unconscious mind is running your life!
Deprogram it, and see. That word has no sense to the civil minded people, the power of rewiring the brain is important. People needs to witness it/with experience, else forget it.

If they see it, it's the same thing as, If you're in danger - you will ignore it in self-defense to shield you from the frightening illusion, in case if you breaks it, which are hard for people to realize and accept in fear. Also it's strengthened as a taboo in society. People with theirs ego-minds shouldn't be looked as fools, since their life-image has to be protected. Their world is closed and things that can influence and change their perspective in a huge way is dangerous, somehow in the mind, if fear is right there, while it happens without an mental anchor of love+courage-

There is two important emotions in this world, they're like keys to unlock doors in the minds.

Love and Fear ;;; Has Dominated mankind's achievements, consciousness and awareness throughout history.. We have only the power to release ourselves, nobody can force people to believe it, unless they can adjust over time with people who has the belief of it. When suddenly they will 100% open up to it, but again it all about balance.

Anyway let me tell you from my story, a quote from my thread. - About a friend, who denied everything in front of him in plain sight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IChill
*And in November the 21th, year 2011 (same story over again from 21PM to 06AM --- i was with another friend at that time walking home... and i found out ... it is happening again... i told him look up and he saw... but he kept on ignoring it.... He said to me, do not look at them -- like he was a drone, or maybe he was somehow afraid and in his defense, his brain choose to ignore this happened right in front of him... He went with others friends into a car to go indoors a place -- nobody cared...

“With two he covered his face that he might not see; and with two he covered his body that he might not be seen.

spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=99778 read more here”
Old 13-04-2016, 01:15 AM
Knower
it's also a matter of "what can i do now that i've seen it?"

i've seen many on occasions, they're like viewing shooting stars. "Wow look at that!"
then you wonder about what could potentially be in it.
and then go on with life.

I suppose for some they're afraid, so they ignore it.
Some doubt, so they shrug it off.
Some are used to it, it's apart of their everyday life, so it has no effect on them.

I live in California and a lot of weird **** happens here. . especially in LA. . . i feel like most people are sort of numb to the whole paranormal/UFO phenomena because it comes up a lot so it's nothing new.
It's kind of irritating too in a way, how the government always tries to cover things up.
But we already know it's real.
Just last november there was a huge sighting by thousands here in CALI, they tried to cover it up as a missile launch. theres even HD videos on youtube and such, tons of articles, if you dig through twitter it's there. all of california was flipping out about it tbh.
Old 13-04-2016, 01:44 AM
Super Moderator
Right....I can't sleep because I saw something odd tonight. I went out around 9.30 and immediately I stepped out I saw what appeared to be aircraft headlights gliding over.
One single light? No flashing red lights? Headlights still visible while the 'object' was apparently moving away from me?

Okay I changed my mind. That had to be a satellite (never seen one as bright as that) But I kept thinking it had to be. Then it passed behind the Moon

The Moon is just a bit larger than a crescent right now, but not yet a half Moon. The 'substance' of the shadowed Moon is still vaguely visible. This light passed right behind that AND the shadowed part.
That struck me as impossible for a satellite for a start.
I kept watch on it as it re-emerged, and kept on the NW to SE course. At one point it started to fade rapidly, then disappeared illogically. In that same direction, stars were visible, so it didn't seem to have gone behind a cloud.

Within literally seconds there was SO MUCH unusual (for this area) air traffic it was unreal. Helicopters, planes zapping around for at least 30 minutes....

SW of England April 12 2016 9.30 pm.
Old 16-04-2016, 05:25 AM
Knower

Tobi, that is SO AWESOME!!!

With all the air traffic with helicopters and planes afterwards, seems like you weren't the only person to see it! And the air traffic probably wouldn't be flying by so much if it was just a sattelite.
Old 16-04-2016, 08:46 AM
Master
Because they're afraid.
Old 22-04-2016, 03:25 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boson
Hi Freekre8,

Yeah many people ignore the UFO phenomenon. But ignoring is not the same as not believing. If I remember correctly from reading an article some time ago, more people believe in UFOs than in God.

Boson

Oh, just kind of thought about this. I think, perceiving heavenly things in UFO gestalt is much easier for the ones who want to be in control and prefer machines, technology and "handy" things, instead of living under a God like heavenly guidance.