Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 29-12-2014, 10:40 PM
Master
A quick google search describes spontaneous kriyas as involuntary muscle jerks and twitches that come about spontaneously in response to kundalini rising. Yoga of course is prescribed postures. Hence my confusion.
Old 29-12-2014, 10:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Kriya yoga is the correct terminology. Also for me it's not twitches or jerks. It's full on asanas.
Old 29-12-2014, 11:06 PM
Master
Do these asanas come spontaneously or are you following prescribed asanas? According to Wikipedia, in kriya yoga you mentally direct your life energy to revolve, upward and downward, around the six spinal centers (medullary, cervical, dorsal, lumbar, sacral, and coccygeal plexuses). They report that one half-minute of kriya yoga revolution of energy around the sensitive spinal cord apparently effects subtle progress in evolution, and half a minute of Kriya equals one year of natural spiritual unfoldment. The article also states that it is a system intended to rapidly accelerate spiritual development. So seriously, I am still confused about what you mean exactly. This is a full on spiritual practice.
Old 29-12-2014, 11:32 PM
Deactivated Account

I don't know. All I know is that my body moves by itself and it does things far more complex energetically than I could ever understand.

As far as I've figured, it's a mix of every energy system in the world and others that don't exist on earth. And yes, it does rapidly accelerate my spiritual evolution, that much is undeniable. I do it about four times a week in twenty minute sessions. In the last eight months it's cleared out my root, sacral, heart, and crown chakras completely. I'm a totally different person because of it.
Old 29-12-2014, 11:40 PM
Master
Kundalini is only dangerous when you are trying to force this divine energy to awaken. This is ill advised!

When She awakens of her own accord there is nothing to fear. The Divine energy unblocks your chakras resulting in a new more mature consciousness. It is not about energy, it is about consciousness.

People who get addicted to energy experiences and deliberately try to bring them back after they have passed the need for them are not going to go very far spiritually!

A seizure is a seizure and Kundalini is something else entirely. My suggestion is to check it out with your doctor. Seizures can be early warnings of things like brain tumour - things you want to catch early on.

My husband had a seizure he never mentioned to anyone ("just a hand tremor" he said later) - it turned out to be brain cancer and now he is dead.

I have had numerous Kundalini awakenings of various kinds (they don't all have to be dramatic and in the upper chakras they never are) and I am always protected.
Old 29-12-2014, 11:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks, but it was energy related. Also, if I get any disease it will be in old age. I have a life mission that the Universe is adamant I fulfil first.

To add, this actually happened a few months ago and I never had a repeat. I'm fine. I appreciate all the responses though they're not needed now.
Old 23-02-2015, 08:55 PM
Master
My kundalini uncurled and rose in my late twenties in one big massive explosion when practising a forward yoga stretch one day, what impact that has had on my life I dont really know but Ive never experienced it again.Deepsoul
Old 25-02-2015, 11:45 AM
Pathfinder
Advanced meditations create great amount of energy in your system. If your body, mind and spirit are not prepared this can be a big problem because they can't handle all that energy.

This is why in kriya yoga you start with minutes of meditation and then increase it over time.

If you read books by great teachers and energy masters (like Master Choa Kok Sui) you will comprehend this better.

It is normal for your body to move or to feel strange sensations because large amount of energy is passing through it.

If you on the other hand have serious energy congestions it can be very dangerous to practice advanced meditation. We must first cleanse our system or else we can get serious damages in physical and psychological sense.