Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-04-2016, 04:15 AM
Knower

Very doubtful of this all

I know this may attract "he must not have been your twin flame" kind of stuff but I just feel like I want to let all this out. I am probably a bit apathetic right now.

Is it just an aspect of us - something in us just wanting to know that "all will be ok" and fear of the unknown, that has come up with the twin flame thing? Can I trust "the one in love" is actually real or just another personality like "the one who is angry" or "the one who is sleepy/hungry/". . Is it not always fluctuating?

Now I am the one not believing in anything :P

Just to be honest, when I am in that twin flame "zone", which has been over a year, this person is my life. But even during that year there are interspersed moments in the day where I don't really care, don't even want a life with someone because things should just happen and feel comfortable at zero ground. So I can sense this person is my one and only but for how long? Is it just an emotion that rises and falls? Sensing becomes tiring too and we just let go and let nothing be our one and only. Just space to breathe. I just feel I am constantly changing not just over time but even within hours. Sometimes I'm energised and feel young and feminine. Other times lazy and like a blob and wouldn't care about how I looked. That is not negative in that moment and feels just as valid. Sometimes I feel like the young dreaming lover eternally happy with my twin flame, other times like an adult just going to the post office or sitting on the toilet haha. Yes, I don't think fairy tales ever mentioned people just going to the toilet or having a shower or getting petrol. I did the most ordinary things wkrh my twin flame and they felt like the most extraordinary moments. But was all that just an emotion just I felt alone? Did he feel any of it?

Yesterday my twin flame (even the word feels weird now) let me know he is with someone else. Like future wife kind of thing. From his point of view it all makes complete sense and to me it does as well, the 3D world is what it is and from the moment I met him I had a huge sadness in me because I could see his 3d path energetically went into a different direction.there was something that held us in the present without effort, but he never knew the difference between present and ego, it was all "himself" to him. his desires were stronger and led him somewhere else. I had already experienced such soul tearing pain I didn't think it could get any worse but this was the ultimate pain and destroyed my whole world.I don't mean to sound emo about this, it all just feels very "ordinary" and I feel a bit stupid as well, I thought whatever is going on with me must somehow be reaching him. I still believe it. I'm just so shattered :(

I'm being pulled more into the present and imaginations or memories of me and him and slowly getting absorbed. I do feel them alter the way I approach things in the present moment...it is slowly getting to a "back to reality" feeling and whatever I say to him now just feels down right honest without a desire to manipulate anything. Just admitting the truth.

I still feel a little of the good :)

I let him know I don't know how we could see each other again if he has a partner. I would be coming to see him with the wrong energy in mind and I respect his new partner too much to want to be someone who pretends to be an old friend but really wants to see if feelings are still there.. Just shouldn't work like that. His partner is a real human being as well deserving of someone loving and devoting their complete attention. So now it feels like a sad little ending right now but also I don't feel that any wrong choices have been made.

Thanks guys :*
Old 16-04-2016, 06:01 AM
Master

Some choices are wrong, but that's how we learn.

I don't know about this whole 'did they feel the same' business. Or that what we felt reached them in some way. Unless they are awakened empaths, then maybe they would shove it to the side as silly.
I actually wanted to experiment with someone where I'd send thoughts and feelings and see if they picked anything up. But we got into a tiff so never got to do it. Maybe some other time we'll try.

I think it's good you're being honest and also that you see your own intentions if you were to meet with him while he has a partner. I always felt that until I had friend zoned there was no way I could interact while there were underlying selfish wants. And yes I do say selfish because in that ego state its about what I want, what I need, and never considering what they want and need and maybe being so arrogant as to say it's me he needs. Our ego will have us believe it's all for a good cause. And will even back it up with a story (a twin flame story).

I truly believe that if we really did love these people. We'd happily let them go and not keep them tightly trapped in the palm of our hand frightened to let go because it wont come back.

this means that even if his path (3D) were going in a different direction. We'd express happiness, not sadness that says 'what about ME!?' because lets say your souls are the same....all experiences in your lives are major expansions for the soul as a whole. The bigger picture gives more room than the tiny narrow peek of the picture. Othrwise, you could just tie them to a pole and keep them stuck there so that their soul never freely explores while yours does. But you wouldn't want to do that to yourself would you? Wouldn't you much rather allow yourself, another version of you to explore the world and enjoy love and life?
Old 16-04-2016, 07:43 AM
Knower

Hi Fairydawn, I'm super sensitive to energy, I could try this with you? I actually sound like a nutcase speaking to some people because I will just say "this conversation is bad luck. Your mind just got scared of this and this and now is creating this conversation" lol.
Old 16-04-2016, 09:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine
Can I trust "the one in love" is actually real...

Now I am the one not believing in anything :P
It took me three decades of relationship lessons to learn the difference between actually in love, versus "in like" and "guess I'll settle for this." With actual love, trusting it isn't ever a question; it simply is, and one knows, and one lives it the way they breath air.

Regarding your believing comment: Do you mean believing you love the person, or believing they are your SM? Because the latter is an irrelevant label when all is said and done. Two people in love, who have committed to that love, and to giving their best to each other, require no labels. Their love, their joyful being together, is the proof their union is special and unique.
Old 16-04-2016, 01:41 PM
Suspended

Quote:
But was all that just an emotion just I felt alone? Did he feel any of it?

I believe the only way to know for sure is if you ask him if he felt anything and if so what exactly did he feel...
Old 16-04-2016, 02:41 PM
Experiencer
Hello' Christine:

As I look deeply into your energy patterns that you share with your ex. It is clear that....he is not your “Twin-Flame”, but in fact, he appears to be one of your soul mates or soul family members, to be more exact.

And that this is one of the primary reasons that you and he DID in fact have a strong connection, but, in this lifetime, he appears to have a rather strong “shield” or sense of...”Shielding” around him, which not only protects him from other's negative energies but also....blocks his connection or intimacy ...with you!

This is why you and he could not have a more fulfilling and trusting relationship, because he is so 'shielded”. Which can be quite challenging and even difficult.

In this, I offer you the suggestion that you not overwhelm yourself, but in increments allow yourself to take baby steps, so to speak, in which you may allow yourself in one moment to be aware of how your energy is being expressed. For as you view it to be so very serious, it becomes dire and that reinforces the difficulty. But if you are perceiving in playfulness, you may offer yourself more of an ease and less difficulty.

My heart goes out to you Christine and I wish you harmony and comfort in the coming weeks and months.

In Light & Joy The Taoist
Old 16-04-2016, 05:32 PM
Master
Well one can't say if it's a tf or not. It's for her n her own knowing.
Old 16-04-2016, 05:55 PM
Ascender

If you did not come to a metaphysical understanding of why they are your twin flame while in such a relationship, than aren't you just trying to understand the universe in someone elses terms?

The attraction and feelings of a relationship reflect the energetic make up or interaction between you two; A twin flame would energetically call out to you on higher levels and force you to recognize it by becoming aware of the more subtle realities and how they work together--

That is, if you are trying to determine whether you are a twin flame relationship by the mode of physical expression (I include emotions as a physical expression) between you two; then you are just looking for a label to rest your heart on-- However, if something within the relationship forced you into higher levels of being; quickened the ascension process (which the mere presence of a twin flame invokes, because you grow just by trying to understand the new dimensions the relationship highlights)--

That is, being in a twin flame relationship; is something of an automatic path to understanding creation and the first choice ever made by creation-- And in such understanding your own relationship with a twin flame, and why ultimately if that were the case; there is no other for you--

-------------

That being said, there is also a dreary misalignment at play; unless a couple truly becomes conscious of their twin flame relationship and their own role in the universe; working beyond the misalignment's might not be possible, and might seem like another failed relationship-- HOWEVER, you are in a relationship with everything all the time always.. no relationship ever ends.. we merely arrange our mental maps to pretend such things are; you and I have been in a relationship forever that you are unaware of-- Just thought I would throw that thought in there--
Old 16-04-2016, 11:36 PM
Knower

Hi Taoist, thank you but I couldn't resonate with your reply at all. This person is definitely my twin flame beyond doubt. What I meant is that the doubt I feel is 3D related.
This person and I met and I literally watched a younger version of myself be in a love relationship with him. Inwardly I felt older than a grandmother, he felt young free and childlike and it felt he was repairing whatever I was doing wrong . I can't even describe how strange this felt. He is not at all a soul mate because we couldn't communicate at all and my "soul" (a female who has been hurt by the masculine) couldn't stand him. Everything he said felt like it was destroying yet nurturing me at the same time. What he says sounds like polar opposite to me but there was something totally centred about it. like he spoke from an earth view and I from a sky view if that makes any sense. For example I would want to just run away and go into the jungle and ride a horse through the wilderness or something crazy. He would say just do normal things go to a movie have a party. I hated how all he seemed to do was have a normal life. I felt him hate that I was all over the place in spirit world and couldn't deal with a normal life. So what we told each other helped both of us bring our sides to each other.

The doubt I get is whether this is all just going on inside me to a certain piece of the "Whole" me. Eg we have an inner child, and inner mother, father, lover, carer. I am wondering if maybe this is our inner "female" \"male" just learning about its counterpart. But there is so much mkre to a human than just gender.
Old 17-04-2016, 03:30 AM
Master
Hi Christine <3
Quote:
also I don't feel that any wrong choices have been made.
^^I really feel like this is loaded with wisdom.

Well I've been trying to stay away from posting in this section much lately because I have found myself in a fantastic wth TF/soul connection situation, so I can totally relate to much of what you are saying. I think the nature of the beast with the TF dynamic is to mand the inner workings of our soul on divine course which is often opposite of the comfortable (often described as egoic) course. TF relationship can be like a crazy chaos and can cause one to seek a normal and safe relationship (as you already described), but definitely it (TF relationship) has a higher purpose and is meant to pull us on the path to our enlightenment. Hang in there friend it's not an easy road I know!