Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 08-01-2018, 12:14 AM
Newbie ;)

The Ultimate Answer to Where is God and How to reach God

Below is a biographic blog I translated from Mr. Yuanwu's blog, which will show you where is God and how to reach God.

Orignial blog is published at below link in Chinese:
blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_68ee10ad01016d8f.html

First time to do such kind of translation, your comments/suggestions are welcome!

The influence of spiritual travel to different spiritual world on my life
[Mr. Yuanwu]

To answer the question at floor 976 of my message board at the old Baidu space:
(During your spiritual travel to the 1st-7th spiritual world, when your spiritual travel at each spiritual world, are there any differences on your mentality? Are there any change on your behave? Keep traveling to the higher spiritual world. Is it the more you put down in the life, the less karma you have, only then the higher spiritual world could be broke through? So you said when your spiritual travel at a specific world, you would no longer distinct between good and evil, are there any thing you can’t let it go when your spiritual travel from world 6th to 7th? In addition, how do you do so your spirit could travel to the ultimate source world successfully? I do not quite believe that when the non-enlightenment comes to the seventh world, it will be natural and easy to enter. Moreover, did you have a very strong desire to merge with ultimate source when you start to practice Tao? Or you began to understand it only after a certain extent. “After the merge with ultimate source my life would be decided by myself instead by God”. Moreover, how many past lives can you remember? I think I would like recall the past life too after attained Tao, which can be considered respect for the efforts of past lives! Have you been the wicked in your past lives?)

01. In the early years, after hard learning and practicing internal alchemy for ten years, say three rounds, I was still half-believe and half-doubt on spiritual travel, and think it is not in line with materialism. After my spirit embryo formation completed, for the first time my spirit travelled to 1st spiritual world Physical world, I was extremely shocked, began to really believe in the spiritual travel in the scriptures of internal alchemy, began to know the existence of spiritual body and began to know that in addition to physical energy, there is spiritual energy. Suddenly my view on world has changed and the view on life has suddenly changed as well. No longer materialistic, began to look at the world both in the spiritual way and the physical way, and conduct myself in life in this way, no longer based on material desire only. Since then, I once thought that both material and consciousness are secondary, only energy is primary (Energy Only Theory).

02. Later, my spiritual travelled to 2nd spiritual world and above, there appeared a large number of illusion worlds, which could be changed by my consciousness easily. This made me very confused, it was the most dazed period, also the longest period. I used to want to give up for multiple times, because it felt so “fake”. During that period, I intermittently stopped practicing several times, of which the longest one stopped practicing for a year. Just for the health and longevity, it is continued.
Later, thanks to many predecessors made very attractive precedents, which gave me great motivation to continue spiritual travel, at the same time I learned the first key method of breaking illusion: observation. It is to be a pure bystander after entering the spiritual world, must not think. In this way, the consciousness does not act to change the environment, so you can "objectively" observe the actual situation of the spiritual world. The second key method is: open mind. It is the overall reception without judgment after entering the spiritual world, no matter what happens. As soon as there is a judgment, there is a thought; once thought, things in the environment will be changed and the objective attitude will be lost immediately.
To receive the objective status quo completely, is the only way to achieve total objectivity, and the only way to find purely objective truth. There can be no theory for achieving total objectivity because theory is thought. In the spiritual world, once thought, the objective environment would be changed. Therefore, the subjective behaviors such as theory, thought, judgment, imagine and willingness are the enemies of being objective when your spirit travelling at the spiritual worlds. Observation is the most effective way to break the illusion.
Recalling the teaching from the ancients: Avalokitesvara said quiet observing, Sakyamuni said observing and illuminating, Lao Tzu talk about inner body observing, the common ground is "Observing" ---- observation. I see.
Later, when I invested in the short-term stock market, I accidentally discovered the same pattern: When my algorithm added with my thoughts and stock investment theory, I lost money; When my algorithm did not add any thoughts or theories, but completely follow the " Objective "direction, I did not lose money. This is exactly the same discovery made in life as in the spiritual world.
Later, in my business activities, I began to discover the same law: objective, objective, and objective again, and constantly reviewing my objectivity, the work performance was improved a lot. I also found the same law when conduct myself in life, such as making friends and dating.
During this period, my practice of Tai Chi has greatly helped my practicing Tao. What I learning was the Secretly Taught Combating Tai Chi, not the gymnastics Tai Chi. In actual combat, I understood what it means to let nature take its course, what are Yin and Yang, and for the first time I know the existence of will power, for the first time I know that will power can beat people and can easily break the Golden Bell Hard Qigong that I practiced for many years, and can even kill people, without trauma. The will power can be strengthened to stronger than the strength of muscles and even Hard Qigong, which I absolutely did not believe as well, I was not able to accept this reality until the mentor has repeatedly beaten me to almost death for multiple times(the Golden Bell Hard Qigong does not work anymore). This is the special experience that to discover the spiritual power from the perspective of the non-spiritual, and which could be used at physical world, my view of world once again changed.

03. For the first time when my spirit travelled at the fifth spiritual world, I discovered for the first time that energy was originally Will, the energy did not exist, and extremely shocked again, the energy only theory was completely overthrown. My view of world and life changed fundamentally once again, I recognized that the nature of everything is in their will. Since then I use the nature of spiritual to observe the world and deal with people.

04. For the first time when my spirit travelled at the sixth spiritual world, I discovered for the first time that everything was integrated oneness, the fundamental changes in my moral view took place, selfishness and evil thoughts suddenly disappeared, my attitude to other people or things changed to as below: that is another part of myself, another me, why should I hate him / me? Base on this we can see that Practicing Tao and Heart should not just talk, our spirit need to be traveled to this 6th spiritual world, and verify the oneness by yourself, then we can fundamentally solve the moral problem. And understand why Lao Tsu said: “Only lose Tao, then pursuing virtue”
From which I found that there is no devil above the 5th spiritual world: when the devil practice and enter the 5th above spiritual world, he/she will enter the oneness, his/her devil personality will disappear automatically. From which I found that there is no need to keep secret on how to practice Tao, especially for the bad people. Bad people can fundamentally change their personality if they practice Tao. From which I found those who practice Tao but keep their skill secret, are not able to travel above the 5th spiritual world yet, and are far away from the ultimate source, no matter how much they blew. Those who really arrived this 6th world, are most welcome the devils to pursue Tao. (Therefore, I am not willing to use the skill of spiritual travel to occupy another people’s body and kill him/her any more)

05. The first time merged with the ultimate source through the seventh spiritual world (the seventh spiritual world itself is not the ultimate source, but direct connected to it, the ultimate source do not have boundaries, it is in and out of all things), for the first time I found that, there was no integration, but only unique one. This unique one is all things at the same time. This unique one has no form, has no looks, all forms and all looks is only its "expression", rather than derived body, so there is no derived spirit or derived body. Each derived body is only a "manifestation," just as a small bulged hill on the ground: the small hill is not separated from the earth, instead it just bulges out of the horizon. Therefore, the ultimate source produces all things, but meanwhile it is also all things. If the small hill thinks it is separated from the earth independently, that is just a foolish illusion.

06. The ultimate source does not attach to good or bad, justice or evil, Yin or Yang, etc. There is no "polarity" in the ultimate source. Polarity is caused by separation. The polarity is the above said "expression", which always appear in pairs. There is good then bad, justice then evil, Yin then Yang; If showing up they should showing up together(separation), if disappear they should disappear together as well (unified), they are synchronized. One side separation one side unified, one side showing up one side disappears, that is the “vibration mode” of the ultimate source, also the law of consciousness.

07. Many spiritual instructors often talk about love, saying that the ultimate source is love, everything is love, not hate. This is just a simplistic statement that is easy to be understood by human beings on earth, whose understanding capability is low. In fact, the ultimate source itself has neither love nor hatred. The essence of love is oneness; the essence of hate is separation. Once you have personally verified the oneness and uniqueness, breaking the illusion of separation, you have entered the essence of love, you have already been above love and hate, and you no longer have to talk about love and hate. This is a fundamental solution to love and hate problem. Therefore, obtaining oneness is both obtaining the unique one and obtaining all things, fundamentally.

08. After arrived the 7th spiritual world, merged with the ultimate source, and personally verified that the id does not have birth or death, all things is the id, you would put down all things naturally. This infinite all things, you can neither hold them, nor discard them. When you hold them, they are yours; when you discard them, they are still yours. There is no me no him/her, no having no not-having.

09. How did I do, so my spirit succeeded travel to the ultimate source? The difference between spiritual worlds, in modern language, is the difference in consciousness frequency. Therefore, in order to enter the deeper spiritual world, we have to open our mind. One spiritual world is deeper and broader than another spiritual world, and one spiritual world requires a broader range of consciousness than another spiritual world. Higher the frequency of the spiritual world, higher the frequency of consciousness must be adjusted to, so we can enter it. Like we change the frequency of the radio. One spiritual world is harder than another spiritual world and takes longer. The real difficulty is to be open-minded ---- this is my greatest experience.
Open mind is more difficult than anything else is. Therefore, there are not so many attained Tao, who are all stuck in their own minds. I have said let nature takes its courses, and success will come when conditions are ripe, but I have not said that it is easy to enter. If it is easy, I will not spend nearly three decades, and there are so many times I almost gave up. The nature or the ripe condition is the condition of very open mind; if the condition is not there yet, you would not able to enter it even you try very hard; if the condition is there, you will enter it naturally.
Open mind: take the objective attitude of “Receive only, no judge” to any extreme things, act like a radio. The best radio is the one with widest frequency range. The wider the better, then observing and experiencing it slowly, summarizing the experience objectively. My motto is: open, open, and open again; objective, objective, and objective again.
The most taboo are theories: theories, sounds like the most complete, the most self-evident, so it is most likely to mislead yourself. Because theory is the Ideological framework, it will limit your free consciousness, so you will lose your absolute freedom and your absolute objectivity. Some people said: "Practice should be risen to as high as theory." I would like to say "Practice is above theory; do not drop it down to as low as theory." Theory can only be used temporarily, as an auxiliary tool, and should be discarded after using. Moreover, it cannot be always used as the guidance. Theory = Assumption, we should not use the fake to guide the true practice. The cart should not be put before the horse. To reach the ultimate source of free consciousness, we must first completely free the consciousness ---- This is the key to the key.

10. Whether to put down: I did not put down anything in life, but did increase the breadth and objectivity of the consciousness, to break into higher spiritual world. Because the range of consciousness became broader, with more freedom, my life turns out more colorful.

11. When I start to practice Tao I do not have a very strong desire to merge with ultimate source, because neither I know what is merge, nor I know what is oneness? By studying a large number of scriptures of Dan, I thought once that if I can fasting completely without eating any food, draw a little essence “Qi” from the universe, to create body cells, that is the realm of unity between human and the universe. Finally, after arriving at the ultimate source, I suddenly realized what oneness is, and it was a surprise. I also understood that the previous "realm of unity between human and the universe" is just a children's game.

12. I have two motivations for practicing Tao: the first is the desire to be healthy and longevity, and the second is the intense curiosity about what the ultimate source of everything is. The first motivation is for the early stage; the second is for the latter stage.

13. I did not deliberately recall "past lives", but I can recall many of them naturally, I have been a variety of people. When I recall, do spiritual travel to a past life memory channel, there is a step-by-step scale, each scale is a past life, stopped at a scale, I will automatically enter the consciousness of myself in that life. There is only one time I read my past life specifically, is to find out whether there are any difference on people’s IQ between now and 300 years ago, and what evolution we had so far; Then my spirit deliberately traveled into the channel, stopped at the seventh scale, automatically got into the seventh previous life to browse that life I reincarnated.
I did make a note of the content of previous life, and then conducted an on-the-spot investigation at Europe, with every detail verified locally, including a detailed map.
In addition, I still have memory before and after reincarnate at this life: how to decide reincarnation, how hesitate I was, how to make the final decision, how to enter the uterus, the situation in the uterus, life get inside and outside of the uterus, birth process, the situation just born and so on. I had this memory when I was born, and never forgot, which is not acquired by Tao practicing later.

14. Above all, the spiritual travel has a profound impact on my life. On the contrary, my life has a profound impact on my spiritual travel as well. It is bi-directional. Then again: it is originally unified.

(What I said, are all objective records of decades of personal practice, personal verification, personal observation. There are no theoretical assumptions, no logical reasoning, and not copying classic scriptures. Personal experience, for reference purposes only)

[Note by Mr.Yuanwu: published at old Baidu space on Jun 18, 2010, updated.]
Old 08-01-2018, 08:46 PM
You welcomed comments, right....since I used to grade papers...I would say too much too soon.
You may have much to express and offer...but in smaller doses.

Use everyday, relatable language...we are a small group that has been here for awhile...walking in
should be with a soft voice at first.
Get to know your audience first.

Good luck here. ☺

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-01-2018, 01:53 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks, right, too much to offer
Old 11-01-2018, 12:43 AM
Seeker

Without the dogmas of religion.

I would like to believe that thing many religions call "God" is each one of us. We are all "God" an equal slice, no more, no less.

It's just we have forgotten, and have given ourselves the illusion we are less by the dogmas we create.

One day we will remember.
Old 11-01-2018, 03:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centered
Without the dogmas of religion.

I would like to believe that thing many religions call "God" is each one of us. We are all "God" an equal slice, no more, no less.

It's just we have forgotten, and have given ourselves the illusion we are less by the dogmas we create.

One day we will remember.

IMO our ego is a slice of God. Who we are is God, the entire thing. There is no slices to our true being, it is one-ness, only the ego which is a fraction has slices. just my 2 cents
Old 13-01-2018, 06:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Exactly, we are just in this earth game for too long, and forget we ourselves are part of God/Tao/Oneness. This is the article share the experience how one visit back to the God/Tao/Oneness. But not easy though, he spent more than 30 years.
Old 13-01-2018, 06:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
IMO our ego is a slice of God. Who we are is God, the entire thing. There is no slices to our true being, it is one-ness, only the ego which is a fraction has slices. just my 2 cents

Agree, there are 12 nested spirits in one's body, the ego is one of that.
Old 14-01-2018, 06:46 PM
Suspended

God is omnipresent and omnipotent. He is personal yet impersonal she hides yet there it is. God can be found all around and nowhere.
Old 15-01-2018, 01:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven
God is omnipresent and omnipotent. He is personal yet impersonal she hides yet there it is. God can be found all around and nowhere.

God is everybody, everybody is God.
When we back to God, we know we are part of God.
When we don't know how to back to God, we just got lost.
Old 15-01-2018, 02:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbertrail
God is everybody, everybody is God.
When we back to God, we know we are part of God.
When we don't know how to back to God, we just got lost.

God is always right here, right now, in this present moment. Perhaps sometimes when we pause in our endeavor to get back to God, we can realize that God has been right here all along. Where else could God have gone? :)

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬