Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-05-2016, 09:47 PM
Experiencer
Can Union happen without the other twin awakening spiritually?

What I mean to say is, could your divine counterpart one day realize that you are their second half, their most harmonious and perfect partner on the planet, and that no one in their life has ever affected them as strongly as you did, and yet... still not believe in things like angels, spirit guides, telepathy, former lives, reincarnation, ascension and, most importantly, Twin Flames.

Or is a spiritual awakening for both parties an absolute perequisite for coming together a second (and more importantly, final) time?

On a logical, 3D level, what TF and I had was extraordinary and the kind of connection/relationship humans search the globe for. So even from a basic, logical level, I think it's highly probable that he will one day realize how much he misses my presence in his life.

But what if he does not know why? What if he does not understand the deeper meaning behind it or why we have such a transcendent experience when making love, or why it hurts to look me directly in my eyes, or why he feels the need to tell all of his secrets to me, or why I could not bear the thought of leaving him without crying my heart out, unable to control my emotions? He did tell me, even at the end of all my tears, that he was feeling the exact same thing I was. But how does he reflect on that? He must in some capacity, but I have no reason to believe he is or will ever be awakened. He was an atheist. So if he never embraces spirituality, does that mean we are doomed, or could we one day reunite in a relationship and slowly ease into those topics, after seeing them at work in our reunion?

Just wondering...
Old 12-05-2016, 09:51 PM
Guide

I think finding his path in life, his mission and feeling love not just towards you but towards the world around him is more important than believing in angels, spirit guides etc. It is what will make him appreciate in essence the feeling of being truly loved himself. Just my two cents.
Old 12-05-2016, 09:59 PM
Knower

I don't believe it's possible to go through the Tf experience and not come away a believer. I began this journey as an Agnostic and now 2 yrs later I'm a firm believer in all of the above. I now love God/Source/Creator with all my mind, soul, and heart. I have total peace in my heart and I can't thank my TF enough.
Old 12-05-2016, 11:33 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverRestless
What I mean to say is, could your divine counterpart one day realize that you are their second half, their most harmonious and perfect partner on the planet, and that no one in their life has ever affected them as strongly as you did, and yet... still not believe in things like angels, spirit guides, telepathy, former lives, reincarnation, ascension and, most importantly, Twin Flames.

Or is a spiritual awakening for both parties an absolute perequisite for coming together a second (and more importantly, final) time?

On a logical, 3D level, what TF and I had was extraordinary and the kind of connection/relationship humans search the globe for. So even from a basic, logical level, I think it's highly probable that he will one day realize how much he misses my presence in his life.

But what if he does not know why? What if he does not understand the deeper meaning behind it or why we have such a transcendent experience when making love, or why it hurts to look me directly in my eyes, or why he feels the need to tell all of his secrets to me, or why I could not bear the thought of leaving him without crying my heart out, unable to control my emotions? He did tell me, even at the end of all my tears, that he was feeling the exact same thing I was. But how does he reflect on that? He must in some capacity, but I have no reason to believe he is or will ever be awakened. He was an atheist. So if he never embraces spirituality, does that mean we are doomed, or could we one day reunite in a relationship and slowly ease into those topics, after seeing them at work in our reunion?

Just wondering...
My twin flame is an athiest also, but he does a spiritual side to him but it isn't "awaken" (if that makes sense) I don't believe you guys are doomed. I was brought together with my twin flame when he was an athiest & unawakened (still is both) I believe one day your tf might just "wake up" & look into everything on his own, just like I did or if he doesn't I think what you said about reuniting with him & easing into the whole topic would "awaken" him, if he was feeling the same exact thing you were feeling, I don't think he would be really spectical at all about it. It's worth a try, just make sure you reunite & ease into it when it feels right & the time is right, you don't want to rush into it. He will also most definently realize one day how much he misses your presence in life, when he does he will probably come searching for you again & you may reunite, but who knows, it's all up to the universe. I wish you the best & hope I could help.
Old 13-05-2016, 01:37 AM
Master
I believe one of the twin become awake sooner than the other twin, while he/she awake slowly or not awake until they realize the connection. In my case, probably i was the first to get awake, he knows there is some connection and i'm not sure if he really awake. I'm also starting to think not always the runner has a masculine energy and the chaser a feminine energy, i think the opposite would be true in my case, but these energies were expressed in a negative way.
Old 13-05-2016, 03:09 PM
Knower
Ask yourself a question - can I dance tango on my own? This will help you answer your question, which is - can union happen without the other twin awakening spiritually?

I really think you don`t need any external evaluations. Deep down in your heart you already know the answer.

Good luck!
Old 13-05-2016, 06:17 PM
Guide

Yes they can not believe it...who cares as long as they live their life with an open heart and mind and are compassionate etc. I mean these are all concepts and ideas after all, it could very well be that theres nothing else out there.

I dont actually believe that, but really - its all relative
Old 13-05-2016, 09:12 PM
Master
Final reunion can not happen until both are awakened. They each need to have the same level of awareness so that they fit together like two puzzle pieces.

Being awakened has nothing to do with believing in the twin flame theory. I'm not even sure if I believe in it. Let's be honest, we all really have no idea what is going on here! Ha.
Old 13-05-2016, 09:17 PM
Experiencer
I really appreciate all the thoughtful responses. This is an awesome discussion to get started. But I'm left feeling like all of the answers here contradict one another. Any suggestions for the best way to work out my confusion?

Maybe I should just accept that I'll never know the answer. It makes it even more disheartening being the awakened one. But I guess this journey is for me and not for him. What he does is his call entirely. I have no control over any of that and I guess if he never feels called to investigate the connection, then there's no hope for a physical reunion.

That brings me to another question about the rules of contact, but I'm going to post that in a new thread.

Thanks guys :)
Old 13-05-2016, 09:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverRestless
I really appreciate all the thoughtful responses. This is an awesome discussion to get started. But I'm left feeling like all of the answers here contradict one another. Any suggestions for the best way to work out my confusion?

Maybe I should just accept that I'll never know the answer. It makes it even more disheartening being the awakened one. But I guess this journey is for me and not for him. What he does is his call entirely. I have no control over any of that and I guess if he never feels called to investigate the connection, then there's no hope for a physical reunion.

That brings me to another question about the rules of contact, but I'm going to post that in a new thread.

Thanks guys :)

ForeverRestless, My experience is that there is a kind of Divine Current which makes things happen magically... Things fall apart and come together, at the perfect time, which have lead us back together. Because of this, I have a deep Trust in the way my connection with my twin flame will work out. One must give up one's personal agenda and all attempts to control in this connection. We must Surrender to the Divine. No easy feat. But that is the key...

I could be wrong of course, but I have a very strong feeling that both must be awakened to come back together finally. When my twin flame and I were both awakened together we felt totally comfortable together, totally connected, we could gaze into each others' eyes. It completely flowed and felt like we had one shared energy and "spoke the same language." When we were unawakened we did not feel connected in this way. This is because if one or both twins are functioning from their egos instead of their Spirits and sacred Hearts, they will not be able to deeply connect because twin flames have a pure connection of Spirit, not of egos.