Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-05-2016, 06:55 PM
Experiencer
The Nature Of Soulmates & How To Attract Yours.

Now, instead of seeking the idea of a harmonious relationship as the ultimate in a mate, an individual might rather seek to have that mate which serves best his or her spiritual, emotional, physical, and mental needs.

Therefore, an individual who summarizes the request in this manner: ”Whatever love mate is available for me that most satisfies my personal, by emotional, my spiritual, my mental, my social needs, that is the being that I desire”, and when this is clearly formulated in the mind of the individual, then, it is suggested you turn this over to your Higher Self and the Divine Forces of the universe and ask these Forces to bring you this individual. Then, you may simply let go of the concern and wait for the Divine Forces to bring you that which you requested.

Now, it is vital for individuals not to assume that you are due to find the perfect soul mate, or that the soul mate which was created for you eons ago, is walking around somewhere in your neighborhood looking for you, and that you are somehow supposed to discover a method that will allow you to recognize the soul mate, or where the soul mate awaits. For this is mere fantasy.

And in this, what is known, as given by Divine Creator Itself, is that many individuals have more than one soul mate. Whereas, some individuals have not yet created soul mates. Some soul mates are not on this plane at all, even though an individual may be searching all over. In many cases, individuals longing for soul mates and looking at the various individuals, are seeking to discover if “that person is my soul mate”, or maybe that one, or the one just behind that other fellow.

Whereas, this kind of action may be totally fruitless, for your soul mate may still be somewhere in those Higher planes or in one of the inner realms, waiting for you to come home from your mission on earth. Now, there are some individuals who have made a kind of subconscious pledge to their soul mate that they will not marry while on earth in this lifetime, until they find that ultimate soul mate. And it is for this reason, some individuals remain single throughout their lifetime; others have experiences with a multitude of people.

Therefore, in general, it is best for individuals not to over-complicate this situation by fairy tales and fantasies of somehow running into your soul mate. It is suggested rather that you focus through the medium of prayer or meditation that your Divine guide, your Higher Self, the Divine Forces of the universe, lead you to that which is the proper mate, if you are to have a soul mate in this life, and that you trust these Divine Forces to give you that which is proper, according to the Divine purpose which these Forces intend you to express in your life.

In Light & Joy Taoist

Last edited by The Taoist : 08-06-2016 at 02:59 PM.
Old 14-05-2016, 07:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Taoist
Therefore, in general, it is best for individuals not to over-complicate this situation by fairy tales and fantasies of somehow running into your soul mate. It is suggested rather that you focus through the medium of prayer or meditation that your Divine guide, your Higher Self, the Divine Forces of the universe, lead you to that which is the proper mate, if you are to have a soul mate in this life, and that you trust these Divine Forces to give you that which is proper, according to the Divine purpose which these Forces intend you to express in your life.

What ? no fairy tales and fantasies ? where is the magic ?
Old 14-05-2016, 07:48 PM
Deactivated Account

lol @Adrienne

The Taoist - Thank you for your post. For some reason, I feel blessed not to have learnt of terms like "soul mate" or "twin flame", but to delight in the unexpected learning of thus. I am eternally grateful.

Love and blessings.

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 14-05-2016, 08:22 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Now, instead of seeking the idea of a harmonious relationship as the ultimate in a mate, an individual might rather seek to have that mate which serves best his or her spiritual, emotional, physical, and mental needs.

To me this sounds like experiencing a harmonious relationship...When authentic love is felt between two individuals and they choose to be in a relationship together and you each feel complete and whole, I believe the relationship will naturally fall into harmony and peace...and in turn you will naturally serve one another's highest interests via unconditional love...

Quote:
Therefore, in general, it is best for individuals not to over-complicate this situation by fairy tales and fantasies of somehow running into your soul mate.

Yes, I agree...I feel it's best to go with the flow and focus on what you are experiencing with the other person, feeling the connection you have with them and appreciate them for who they really are instead of trying to pigeonhole them into a label...