Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-05-2016, 01:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AandN
I just found out something about his girlfriend, which in my opinion, says a lot about him too.

I can't actually believe I read this and I can't believe I even thought for a split second she was better than me in any way shape or form. This girl is a grade A racist.

I checked her blog by complete curiosity and I saw a post of her which depicts in a less than flattering light a certain "racial" group which happens to be my ethnic group. She even uses the name of that racial group in a very unflattering way and warns that her post going t be grossely racist. She even took pictures of a group of people on the street in a specific area like China Town for instance. She took the picture of a couple with a woman wearing a headscarf and plastered them all over the blog and used the term "animals" to refer to them.

She wrote an extremely lengthy blog to depict how they don't contribute to society and live off of benefits, and even called them "animals". I can't believe this idiot took pictures of random people on the street who looked affiliated to that ethnic group and plastered them all over her blog in this racist post.

She took every cliche possible and elaborated on it. Given the fact that this ethnic group is part of my personal background, this really makes me realize she's nothing more than an airhead. She might have a good job, but she's a grade A idiot.

If he actually likes her and thinks this is okay for her to say such things, then he's not who I thought he was. He knows my background and I remember him supporting the football team of that background right after we parted ways. Maybe that's the reason why he treated me like dirt and never saw me as long-term potential. He thinks like her. I thought he was better than this. Now he's datng this? Lord. I'm disappointed.
This is the proof that girl isn't better than you and she isn't that special if you see it from this racist vision .
Wow, i noticed this happen with many SC/TFs runners, they date what your perfect opposite or who they/you despise, it's like a punch in the stomach.
I remember when my TF was a bit wary and fearful to know girls with some mental issues and he desired someone more sane, that won't cheat, being an intelligent woman.... the Universe wanted for him everything he hated in a woman with a mental illness and an abusive personality! He desired someone similar to me but he went for someone not that desiderable for his tastes. It was like why "men go for the bad girl always" but really.... it was just his vibrational state that wasn't a match for me in this time. And cherry on the top of the cake, this person my TF choose is very self sexist/internalised misogynist, she hates to be a woman and she tried to hate things i love that are more feminine due to this hate, this is similar to racism. Some people are also self-racist.
I know too my SC/TF has to fix something and i know why due to his choice.