Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-05-2016, 09:56 PM
Deactivated Account

You saw your soul? And what does a soul look like? What I saw was a very intense glow, a light in his eyes, and they were staring at me very happily. It was so bright. Maybe that was my soul too. I believe he is my soulmate or something of that sort. His eyes were the only part of him that appeared in the dream, and I woke up right after seeing it, suddenly, in the middle of the night. Something that is hard to ignore and makes you wonder.
Old 15-05-2016, 10:26 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by justmaybe
You saw your soul? And what does a soul look like? What I saw was a very intense glow, a light in his eyes, and they were staring at me very happily. It was so bright. Maybe that was my soul too. I believe he is my soulmate or something of that sort. His eyes were the only part of him that appeared in the dream, and I woke up right after seeing it, suddenly, in the middle of the night. Something that is hard to ignore and makes you wonder.

Hi Justmaybe,

Unfortunately I can't describe that feeling in human words. I will try tough.

Long story short, firstly I need to say I was having LOTS of kundalini symptoms and I just knew, I don't know how but I KNEW, there was something to do with someone very important coming into my life.
I wasn't familiarized with the "Twin Flame" theory yet, I had no idea about this until this soul thing happened to me.

He was the one recognizing me when we first met, he was the one "chasing" me. He said when we first talked he had the feeling he knew me for ageeeees and everything was so natural. It was like being with an old friend. He said he knew I was "the one".
I felt something special about him as well but not that he was "the one" - not yet.
I was seeing another guy, so my TF add me on facebook and we became friends, someone I could rely on, (but I kind of knew his intentions all along). Me, on the other hand, really wanted him as a friend. Obviously it didn't last more than weeks cause the attraction was SO big and I just couldn't control it. So we started to bump into each other in random places and weird stuff started to happen. I wasn't seeing the other guy anymore, all of sudden all other men just seemed so unattractive to me.
Anyway, we were at a party and I ended up making the first move and kissing my TF.
I felt it INSTANTLY, the kiss, the touch. I could NEVER live without that in my life anymore. I just knew it. He felt the same.
So we started dating and one day, we were lying in bed and I just looked into his eyes and I got speechless for a few seconds. I was staring at his eyes but it wasn't his eyes - It was my soul. It was just... me. There, standing, inside his eyes. I've fallen in love before and I can GUARANTEE you, it is not the same feeling. It was something else. Something words cannot describe. I felt that with my heart and I suddenly was immersed on that. I didn't see anything like a light or anything, I just knew with all my heart: I am staring at my own soul. I saw everything I am and everything I could ever be, I saw myself. My qualities, my flaws. I saw it all in a couple of seconds. I saw my life, my future. My past and my present. I saw everything I will ever be one day. There, in that guys eyes. How is that even possible???

I couldn't help but tell him what I just saw. I was like: you know what, the weirdest thing just happened. I saw my soul when I looked into your eyes. He laughed, in a cute way, cause probably he found it cute. He has no IDEA on what I actually saw. So after a couple of weeks all the fights started and I was like: what the heck is going on here? The guys is my soul but now we are fighting?

And that is how I found out about the twin flame thing. I never dreamed about finding "the one" or anything like that, it literally just happened to me and I was caught in the middle of that.

I am so confused.
Old 16-05-2016, 02:24 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoliveira
I mean, probably there were other ways to trigger my State of Awareness given the fact I am having an awakening for the past 8 years. So why, placing this person in my life and then just taking him away? How I am ever supposed to be happy again with someone else knowing my own soul is out there? (If it really means he is my soul).

Some people come into our lives to act as a catalyst to get us to look within ourselves and dig deeper to resolve inner-baggage so we can eventually feel more complete and whole with ourselves...

Take comfort in knowing your soul is not "out there" but is residing "within you." I perceive when people interact with certain individuals what transpires is soul recognition because they are on the same or very similar soul level/frequency as you are in your current state of awareness, (also the possibility of past lives if you believe in that sort of thing), so it's possible a person might interpret the experience with another person as being "their other soul"...because they are reflecting what you already have within yourself back to you so you can be consciously aware of it...
Old 16-05-2016, 03:02 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnia
Some people come into our lives to act as a catalyst to get us to look within ourselves and dig deeper to resolve inner-baggage so we can eventually feel more complete and whole with ourselves...

Take comfort in knowing your soul is not "out there" but is residing "within you." I perceive when people interact with certain individuals what transpires is soul recognition because they are on the same or very similar soul level/frequency as you are in your current state of awareness, (also the possibility of past lives if you believe in that sort of thing), so it's possible a person might interpret the experience with another person as being "their other soul"...because they are reflecting what you already have within yourself back to you so you can be consciously aware of it...

I really hope that's the case. Otherwise it would be very difficult for me to move on knowing all "I am leaving behind". Hopefully it is just a soul-recognition and he is not my twin flame at all. So I can move on in peace.