Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 01-08-2017, 12:43 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Hey Muppet Boy where is your master hiding? Oh is he still in that land over there with dem knees a knockin? Thank you heavenly Father(Pharisees) for giving Your Son(Christianity) and sending the Holy Ghost(Islam) to us so we can pour out your spirit upon the whole Earth.
Is that why you guys like to cause war? What happens when the people are awakened to your despicable ways and don't join them? Could that be the fulfilment of the prophecy that you didn't want to happen where people will beat their swords into ploughshares and the likes? Sounds like a harvest. Bwahahahahaha

I wonder are you a Christian? You can mix up all in one? That's great . Just see how others will respond to you and you no need to answer my question.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:26 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
I wonder are you a Christian? You can mix up all in one? That's great . Just see how others will respond to you and you no need to answer my question.
What, what, wot?
Old 02-08-2017, 01:45 AM
Master
You certainly can keep posting if the forum staff allows, but the charade is up.
Shortly around when I skunked out the Baile/Eliab farce, Eliab ceased.
Now we have this character. What is unfortunate is thst he has not merely perpetrated fraud, but he has purposely demeaned and insulted the faith he claims to represent. While hoping to prove out the thread topic.
It's a sad state of affairs lately. But for certain personages who are without faith, there are no scruples or ethics. They are of the mind that, "It's all good", in these latter and final days.

Right "Matt"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Regarding your interesting change of syntax here in the different posts and threads, aren't you in fact perpetrating fraud here in the Christian forums, "Ahiyah"?
Such as with your discussion with," Saturn-Pluto", elswhere? (pretense and staged.)

Having fun at others expense, "AHIYAH" - ( Baile / Eliab)?

Actually misrepresenting people you claim to represent, and insulting them with your vulgar behavior?
Attempting, again, to validate the topic?

Right, you are the "chosen", and "spiritual"...
You're a fraud, and a liar. Shame on you, in the Spiritual Forums. Look around you and observe whats occurring.

It will catch up with you.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 02-08-2017, 09:00 AM
Suspended
Master
Yeah the Flood Muppet's charade is up and everyone knows it except them, well they do but they like to show everyone how they Ignore and Deny. Get it Ignore Deny? That be their ID, bwahahahahaha . I like how they come out with all their two cents worth of fire power in a two dollar game. It shows my Family what has been the stumbling stone all these years. Ahahahaha I'm raising my Kingdom with the help of the mouth of my puny enemy. Look you Floody Muppets stop helping me I command you, what are you going to disobey? Ahahahaha. What's it like being winless, yaknow? Where you see the prize and you held the prize only to give it away while begging for mercy? Awe I just saw their hopes and dreams go down the gurgler. Eeeeew look at those feet I have to kiss says the Flood Muppets, I'm not going to kiss those they have ingrown toenails.
The owner of the feet walks around for six days until he gets toe jams and waits on his throne for the Flood Muppets to kiss his Feet. The Flood Muppets are strongly against it so the owner of the feet decides he wants to take a walk through the pig sty and after returning he commands the Flood Muppets to bend down and lap it up because the day of Grace is over. Ahahahaha.pucker up
Old 02-08-2017, 09:12 AM
Suspended
Master
Oh yeah you can catch up with me at anytime. But have you ever heard of a Guardian Curse? It somewhat operates as a Blessing in disguise. When a certain thing is Blessed in a particular name, people can come and go at any time. People with a Heart that has been humbled receive the Blessing whereas People such as yourself will not receive the Blessing instead they receive something else and the time comes when a certain thing can read whats written on and in that skin of yours. This thing won't need to look into your eyes to see the destiny of your Soul. Just thinking about your usual brings great pain on you and can even reach out to your closest relatives if you wanna go down that road. Do you want to go down that road Muppet Boy?
Reminds me of a verse in Revelations something about "if they shall be harmed likewise those people will also be taken out" you're professional Catholicite. It's amazing what one's freedom of choice can bring on himself. Go on then do your worst. I'm waiting.
Old 02-08-2017, 09:19 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Yeah the Flood Muppet's charade is up and everyone knows it except them, well they do but they like to show everyone how they Ignore and Deny. Get it Ignore Deny? That be their ID, bwahahahahaha . I like how they come out with all their two cents worth of fire power in a two dollar game. It shows my Family what has been the stumbling stone all these years. Ahahahaha I'm raising my Kingdom with the help of the mouth of my puny enemy. Look you Floody Muppets stop helping me I command you, what are you going to disobey? Ahahahaha. What's it like being winless, yaknow? Where you see the prize and you held the prize only to give it away while begging for mercy? Awe I just saw their hopes and dreams go down the gurgler. Eeeeew look at those feet I have to kiss says the Flood Muppets, I'm not going to kiss those they have ingrown toenails.
The owner of the feet walks around for six days until he gets toe jams and waits on his throne for the Flood Muppets to kiss his Feet. The Flood Muppets are strongly against it so the owner of the feet decides he wants to take a walk through the pig sty and after returning he commands the Flood Muppets to bend down and lap it up because the day of Grace is over. Ahahahaha.pucker up

I think you're lost in somewhere|sometime be here in this moment in this forum and discuss Christianity but not accusing God, or you think you're better than God? Just show us you're better but mouth and ability are equally important. Not only mouth drools with other's ability or envious others or using|playing words game.

So far I haven't see your expertise with Christianity but only complaint, beside complaint and only complaint. What else? Just show your specialized abilities. Or just empty words?
Old 02-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
I think you're lost in somewhere|sometime be here in this moment in this forum and discuss Christianity but not accusing God, or you think you're better than God? Just show us you're better but mouth and ability are equally important. Not only mouth drools with other's ability or envious others or using|playing words game.

So far I haven't see your expertise with Christianity but only complaint, beside complaint and only complaint. What else? Just show your specialized abilities. Or just empty words?
Bro can you repeat it I don't think I quite heard what you were trying to say with my hands covering my ears. Please aye bro
Old 02-08-2017, 09:51 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Bro can you repeat it I don't think I quite heard what you were trying to say with my hands covering my ears. Please aye bro

Are you sure, you ask to hear? I can ask my Cupidson using telepathy to tell you again if you want. To prove that you know nothing about God, Gods, Holly Spirit, or spiritual world. That's human are too slow on the understanding of God's wisdom.
Old 02-08-2017, 10:00 AM
Suspended
Master
Bro something is not quite right I think it's your Flood Muppet accent I don't understand, possibly because it hasn't got that sound where its pleading for mercy but even then I might not understand it, can you repeat it again, aye please Bro? Don't think I'm trying to waste your time. I don't think it has anything to do with trying and what would you think? Btw thanks for the help in raising my Kingdom with you conversing with me. It's kinda like a spiritual Lioness after she's gone out hunting and brings the Kill to her waiting children. The way they're reading you. Just quietly now they see you for who you really are and your buddies and its been my plan all along. Teehee. Cool plan aye cuzzy and you didn't see it happening while its happening.
Old 02-08-2017, 10:18 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Bro something is not quite right I think it's your Flood Muppet accent I don't understand, possibly because it hasn't got that sound where its pleading for mercy but even then I might not understand it, can you repeat it again, aye please Bro? Don't think I'm trying to waste your time. I don't think it has anything to do with trying and what would you think? Btw thanks for the help in raising my Kingdom with you conversing with me. It's kinda like a spiritual Lioness after she's gone out hunting and brings the Kill to her waiting children. The way they're reading you. Just quietly now they see you for who you really are and your buddies and its been my plan all along. Teehee. Cool plan aye cuzzy and you didn't see it happening while its happening.

Why you hit your head , "the talk" is what I ask my Cupidson to tell you by telepathy. He says, you know who I'm? I'm sheng 圣. .......... This is the true identity and ability of my Cupidson.