Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 30-07-2017, 01:43 AM
Suspended
Master
Hmmm the Math don't lie? So if life is a mathematical equation then it will come DOWN to this.
A negative plus a negative equals a positive, the same is true when a negative times a negative equals a positive. Depends on which negative is which. The negative that was allowed to go out and confuse the Nations in turn has a greater Negative that comes and shuts up the mouths of those puny negatives enough for the Positive people to Shine in security. If only the puny negative would just stop what they are doing and give ear to those Positive people, it will shine the light on the mercy seat. This is true when the greater Negative is commanded to show the puny negative a way out of the doom and gloom. For them it is also a time of Grace. Use it wisely.
Old 30-07-2017, 02:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
I appreciate what you are saying FL, but in the 21st century, and since Einstein?
Nearly a century ago now?
It's about the math. The math don't lie.

it didn't lie back then, either.

There is more room for interpretation than you think.
Old 30-07-2017, 04:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Hmmm the Math don't lie? So if life is a mathematical equation then it will come DOWN to this.
A negative plus a negative equals a positive, the same is true when a negative times a negative equals a positive. Depends on which negative is which. The negative that was allowed to go out and confuse the Nations in turn has a greater Negative that comes and shuts up the mouths of those puny negatives enough for the Positive people to Shine in security. If only the puny negative would just stop what they are doing and give ear to those Positive people, it will shine the light on the mercy seat. This is true when the greater Negative is commanded to show the puny negative a way out of the doom and gloom. For them it is also a time of Grace. Use it wisely.

the funny thing about the flaming sword that keeps us from eden is that people just eat it up.
Old 30-07-2017, 06:04 PM
Master
Quote:

Your math is too fancy for me.

Meanwhile, Physicist Max Tegmark, (Born Max Shapiro), shares with us that the foundation of the material universe, including organic life within, is in fact math.
Mathematics and equation.

A little thought and meditation about the issues of prophecy, and predestination in the Bible, will bear out that a "program" is active and running.
Which is something that the Wachowski siblings brought out as well in their cinematic illustration, (who are Jewish also), having obviously studied in their youth, and discussed amongst themselves such conclusions, since Einstein.
(Also Jewish)

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 30-07-2017, 08:22 PM
Suspended
Master
The best Math is the three Muppeteers. Some say that us Catholicites love to sing the hymn "He touched me ooooh he touched me" which differs in meaning with our altar boys but the same Spiritual intent. Blessed be our god of the Catholics and the Pharisees with His outstretched hand. Shux I even heard people saying "Yeah his hands will be outstretched alright" and pleading for mercy. I think that they may know something they even said it was our gods predestination a fulfilment of prophecy. Their muppets(which is us) get thrown into that torment too. Do we still burn people at the stake like our god commanded us in the bibles? That's what they asked me, I need to give them an answer. Those people said that if they do decide to do anything to a certain people that they mention something about whats written in revelations. It goes sumin like this, "Those that lead into captivity shall be thrown into captivity" shux the word slavery came to mind as soon as I heard it. Our god can never be a slave. And btw I even heard them say that those two people that our god(that's what they said) had killed are already walking this Earth and in a way have been for a very long time and no Harm comes to them. What does our Catholicite god have to say about this? Those people sounded serious to ,e but they said that people think they are joking except for the ones that have an ear to hear. Does our Catholicite god have an hear to ear. Does 1 plus 1 make three? I need the egg analogy again I think only this time please add the membrane within the Egg. Lets not forget the who or what laid the Egg, maybe that's another god. That's not too hard for us Catholicites although I'm a newbie Catholicite.
Old 30-07-2017, 09:11 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
the funny thing about the flaming sword that keeps us from eden is that people just eat it up.
There's something about you and your use of words that I've only had the Blessing of being able to experience on very few occasions. The last time would've been a few years ago on another forum. I use to try and not speak with people like you and it's not because I dislike you, there's another reason. I have grown spiritually since my first contact with people such as yourself and I'm still abit iffy about conversing with you. It's like I'm not allowed to offend you. Strange indeed. and yes I am very hungry and I know what I must do.
Here's my view, when Noah sent out the first bird the first bird found land far away, so far that it didn't have the energy to return. Noah sent out the second bird and couldn't find any land. Eventually the second bird did find Land and it happened to be where the other bird was so the first bird hands the second a branch(Olive is symbolic) and the second bird puts it in his mouth and returns home. Nothing could harm the second bird because of what was in his/her mouth. This is likened to the 2 kingdoms that becomes 1 Kingdom even though for a certain time one King is not with the other King. And when he does return he serves the preferred King as the servant King he once was, believe me the servant King doesn't even want to be a King just a servant and would even goes as far as being a doormat in the Kingdom. This is the fullness of the Commandment "Thou shall love thy Brother". That King must and will and is giving up his inheritance for his brother and will go and live with the PIGS. We are just waiting for the PIGS(the heads) to be kicked out to us. They will serve the servant King. Btw that branch is a symbolic gesture in a welcoming we call a Powhiri called a Wero/Challenge. If you ever experience a taking of that branch in a Wero remember to pick it up with your hand facing up. Most of my people don't know what that Wero means and neither do the visitors. It is the symbolic branch that was cut off and the only way that servant King can return home is if the other King/ and his people Graft it back in(as in accepting it/Him.) to the Tree of Life. We know our destiny. Every day more and more are added to us. If it is possible YHWH continually Bless you and yours.
Old 30-07-2017, 09:49 PM
Suspended
Master
Oh and this brings me to this. The second bird sent out by Noah represents the Son of YHWH. For YHWH so loved the Earth that YHWH sent the only begotten of the Curse and His people to go out and find the other Lost Son of YHWH, who will also be begotten of the Curse in due season. Children of the First begotten should not follow the example of the other son when he is dealing with your enemies. Stay Blessed and keep your robes pure. That doesn't mean we can't share with each other. I mean when we share the truth with each other this is also torment for your enemies. This is what they tried so hard to stop from happening. Lol and just when they thought they had it made, their fears are then realised. The problem with your enemy, is that the minions he sent out are the ones getting him Into deeper trouble. This day marks the forgiveness of what he's done in the days prior. The best thing he can do is relinquish what he stole and admit it and all will go well for him and his minions. I suspect people think I'm joking. My people are very cheeky people too. We are the mockers that were to come. It will show when your enemy speaks. Just quietly they don't even know I have been setting them up in every post I make.
Old 31-07-2017, 02:50 AM
Suspended
Master
Something else about my people and the surrounding Islands which are my People also. Is that most of us have buried our man made weapons and when I say buried I mean planted. What we are expecting to harvest are Spiritual Weapons namely two swords. Your enemy doesn't know it yet what these spiritual weapons are capable of. By the time they do realise its too late. Some might want to heed the warnings, where as another certain People are allowed to walk freely because the ones holding the two swords love to hear their voice. Even when they think they don't have what it takes to return back to their Father's House. Stick around and I/We will show you how to live in the House of your Father. That's even when we are spiritually hammering your enemies or quietly and calmly speaking with you. Your Heavenly Father has shone his face upon you yet again and please stay in His Light. I have used His name to Bless each and everyone that belongs to the preferred Kingdom. That's the first wave the second wave is a much longer road to take. And people in the first wave(when it happens) should have their minds firmly focused on whats Happening in their Father's House. Btw I look to the East of my current location and hear them speaking of a story of The Eagle and the Condor and it also sounds like a reunion.
I'll show a little of what those two swords can do, this concerns the flood of Revelations, every time the Flood people have a bath or take a shower or even the dishes and they take a look at how the water runs down the drain it reminds them of the verse about how the Earth swallowed up that Flood. Every day they can't help but think about it. After a bit of time everything that's related to water also reminds them of that verse and after more time thats all they can think about. This is one of those spiritual techniques that only a certain few are allowed to use. Anyone not of these people will be Cursed if they copy it. Whereas the preferred Kingdom has no need for it and are not consumed by it because their mind is on their Father's House. To the thieves this is just a small taste of Death. Now there are ones that try to ignore it and show their ignorance by posting their dribble on these forums. There's a couple reasons for this which I won't get into as to why they are allowed to carry on with it. It's not a good outcome for them. It's certainly a lesson learned by those looking on.
Blessings upon Blessings
Old 31-07-2017, 03:55 PM
Master
Quote:
*** still thinks he's growing a pair when in actual fact I heard them drop going ping ping ping all the way DOWN the road. I happened to walk that road and came upon what I thought were them so I shouted "Hey *** I think I found your marbles" oh hang on for dear life no some sheeple dropped them from BEHIND them. False alarm. Do you guys still have Thanks Taking day? Yaknow the day where your people are holding hands with Pocahontas? Is your god that sends delusions(like it says in the many bibles) still writing commandments on your Heart, I'm only curious so I can help him because your god certainly needs all the help he can get. Lets try and hide the beginning of your uncontrollable anger to set in. Please ACT like its not happening. Every minute is a minute that will take years to get back. Proceed.

Regarding your interesting change of syntax here in the different posts and threads, aren't you in fact perpetrating fraud here in the Christian forums, "Ahiyah"?
Such as with your discussion with," Saturn-Pluto", elswhere? (pretense and staged.)

Having fun at others expense, "AHIYAH" - ( Baile / Eliab)?

Actually misrepresenting people you claim to represent, and insulting them with your vulgar behavior?
Attempting, again, to validate the topic?

Right, you are the "chosen", and "spiritual"...
You're a fraud, and a liar. Shame on you, in the Spiritual Forums. Look around you and observe whats occurring.

It will catch up with you.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 01-08-2017, 05:00 AM
Suspended
Master
Hey Muppet Boy where is your master hiding? Oh is he still in that land over there with dem knees a knockin? Thank you heavenly Father(Pharisees) for giving Your Son(Christianity) and sending the Holy Ghost(Islam) to us so we can pour out your spirit upon the whole Earth.
Is that why you guys like to cause war? What happens when the people are awakened to your despicable ways and don't join them? Could that be the fulfilment of the prophecy that you didn't want to happen where people will beat their swords into ploughshares and the likes? Sounds like a harvest. Bwahahahahaha