Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-05-2018, 09:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I agree. I can come off as boastful and conceited but its how i choose to express myself. A lot of the times it is done out of humor though. I find it amusing. But i hate the idea of modesty just to please others or because its the "spiritual" thing to do.

Oh yes. I love rainbows and butterflies too.

Actually, I find your sardonic style charming and humorous! It's like you are always lurking around the corner somewhere ready to pounce on a post with your signature attitude. lol

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 28-05-2018, 11:27 PM
Knower

Sometimes I felt like this, as if I am not part of this world. I feel different, mostly in terms of actitude. As someone said before, I sense different vibration from this world compared with mine, as there are many things which I don't understand (or doesn't make any sense for me).

I don't have any friends or romantic relationships, I don't find any person who could match with my personality, I guess taht could be because of our vibrations....
Old 29-05-2018, 12:51 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by hesitant_man
Sometimes I felt like this, as if I am not part of this world. I feel different, mostly in terms of actitude. As someone said before, I sense different vibration from this world compared with mine, as there are many things which I don't understand (or doesn't make any sense for me).

I don't have any friends or romantic relationships, I don't find any person who could match with my personality, I guess taht could be because of our vibrations....

The vibrations are for real, but they cannot be explained. Maybe you will feel them some day and not just use the word s an expression?
Old 29-05-2018, 10:59 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

It is all to do with 'stigma' and although I realised that my old name meant nothing (it was an old 'online gamer' handle), others wouldn't see it that way and while I am not too concerned with how or what others think based upon superficial perceptions, I kinda wanted to have some interaction on these boards, which was stifled by my user name.

So, I chose one (my spiritual name), so every time I saw it, I would be reminded of my purpose and what I am actually here for. 'Shivani Devi' means, basically 'the female beloved aspect of Shiva' - so that is the whole story.

Well, i use to talk to you when you had your old username, Necromancer, you always think every one hates you, but i like your posts and talking to you.. i remember asking you about it (your name) and you explained it was about Yu-Gi-Oh or something, then you also had the box/radio thingy you talk to spirits with too. Iv also talked to Slayer every now an then via pm's despite his username. (same i do with you and many others) his not evil lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight

Totally makes no sense. But who cares, let them believe what they want as long they won't say the wrong things to those who are suffering terribly. Of course, I'm not generalising everyone within the New Age community as I'm aware there are some more decent and reasonable members that are nothing like the above.

Fair enough, seems logical enough.

I get what you are saying here, and have said the same before, it's like some person seeing someone homeless and hungry on the street and they just "don't worry, your hunger is just an illusion" then go skip off down the street. You might think that is an exaggeration of an example, but yea.. its not..

Quote:
Oh you have just touched a raw nerve.
I was going through this thing the other day...forgive me people for what I am going to say here.

It seems like the whole 'shifting of personal responsibility' has subtly infiltrated even those who claim to be 'spiritual'. Not all, as you have said, but many.

It's like people will go; "I am going to say that you are egotistical, arrogant, opinionated, self-righteous and full of baloney...but try not to get offended, because IF you do, it says more about you than it does about me".
Imo, if you are going to say anything to anyone like that, you don't get to say the second part, and you get what ever response they give you really unless you can flip it, the second part is just a form of manipulation and iv never even 100% understood what people mean by it, "but try not to get offended, because IF you do, it says more about you than it does about me" if you tell someone the truth very bluntly and they don't like it, they don't like the way you delivered it then they may throw something back at you and thats, that something might get into there subconscious, or they may think about it after, or maybe out of anger just ignore it all, kind delivery makes most people listen more though, yes but even if you say something kindly that they don't like they still might get mad.

The other one, which some one else mentioned is... what you see in others is in you.. and that one also doesn't make sense to me, does it mean, if you see someone else kicking a dog in the face and you get angry about it that the anger they had in them was the anger you now have in you, your now angry to? but what if they did it not out of anger? (unlikely i know, there is something going on within them to even do that) but also is it so bad to get angry if you see something bad happening in front of you? because if you were passive in this situation you may do nothing or just walk up to the person all slowly and be like "hey, thats not very nice of you to kick this dog, you need a hug buddy?" and they may just continue to kick the dog, but say if you rushed at them and yelled at them, they are more likely to stop or leave the dog an turn to you. Do you understand? so which one is more loving? to act passively and kindly or to be direct? it depends on the situation doesn't it, i think.. because sometimes your passiveness doesn't help anything nor your a loving attitude, people will walk all over you and you will be a door matt.

Also when you talk of people playing the victim, playing the victim is not good, PLAYING the victim is not good its manipluation, if someone is actual in pain an hurting then that stuff being felt, shared and not ignored is ok and can be important to heal an move past it, but PLAYING the victim is also not good for the one doing it, how is it? ok they might get what they want by manipulating others but thats it.

Quote:
"When a person is truly being 'real', they are showing what is deep in their heart. If there is love there, they will show it and project that love. If there is hatred, bitterness and scorn, that is what they will project when being 'real'. That is how one can tell the level or vibration of that person and of course, how you perceive it is also their perception of how you perceive it".
Thanks for this post shivani aswell. what i said above may add to it a bit.. maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi
Well said! Just because my nature is bubbly and sweet doesn't mean that I'm not being real. My behavior and attitude can sometimes be perceived as annoyingly bubbly and fluffy... and I do love rainbows and butterflies... LOL. Most of my friends and family don't mind, and even if they do get annoyed sometimes, they still love me anyway. I think people might find the Spiritual "positivism" off putting because they might be resonating on a different frequency. They mistakenly perceive that their frequency is the only reality that is authentic. The human experience allows for an infinite amount of varying vibrations. It is entirely possible to perceive and experience them ALL without prejudice. :)
Imzadi, in the other thread we spoke in recently, i did say that i did not try to speak nicely all of the time in it, im sorry for that (somewhat), like i also said in it though i know i could have said the whole conversation better if i really wanted to, but i do get angry sometimes and my emotions get involved sometimes when there are topics about these people destroying the planet, and yes its all the groups/things i mentioned, but beyond them above them controlling all them its the puppet masters of this world that caused them, and they are the ones who i do not like the most, and when i see people falling for there stuff, its frustrating sometimes.. this thread is even about what? aliens? feeling like an alien? right... well if you have ever been following my posts on here i have been involved in the ufo and e.t community in the past (iv shared some footage and things) and had many experiences with that stuff (iv kinda taken a step back from it at the moment though, actually no i haven't cause i just got called for something tomorrow lol, but for the most part iv taken a step back at the moment) but anyway, there have been people i know beaten up/visited by men in black, and theres evil entities that these government/dark sorcerers will send out to visit people, i know one man who was shot at he also had the brakes cut on his car, two of my other friends get there computers hacked (showed a video of a friends computer getting hacked by NASA on here) another person had a helicopter fly over where they were staying with some weird dumb bell looking thing attached which zapped him and messed him up for a bit, another has falsely been imprisoned, it is almost like a full blown "spiritual" war going on and what it will lead to and how it will end or play out, i don't know, it's up to us, there are groups of people and aliens who seriously do not like humanity though, some aliens are ok. Though What is really important is not this stuff so much but how much we go within an master ourselfs. You seem like a nice person Imzadi, it's just annoying sometimes because i know humans potential and i know how awesome this world could be, but people are projecting everything onto each other and falling for these peoples traps.. but sometimes i really am not concerned, the world could blow up three seconds from now, i don't always share things the way i did in that thread. but the spells and brainwashing that have been caste over humanity are messing up the world, i think ppl are waking up tho, a bit slowly, sometimes people know things but just dont want to say because people may think they are crazy you can have two people thinking the same thing but wont even say it to each other, you know. I think this whole thing has shown me to just get away from it all a bit, just not get caught up in that side of things, talk about it yea, but not.. let it get to you while you do which i already knew but its a good reminder, thanks guys.

Last edited by Nature Grows : 29-05-2018 at 01:10 PM.
Old 29-05-2018, 03:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Imzadi, in the other thread we spoke in recently, i did say that i did not try to speak nicely all of the time in it, im sorry for that (somewhat), like i also said in it though i know i could have said the whole conversation better if i really wanted to, but i do get angry sometimes and my emotions get involved sometimes when there are topics about these people destroying the planet, and yes its all the groups/things i mentioned, but beyond them above them controlling all them its the puppet masters of this world that caused them, and they are the ones who i do not like the most, and when i see people falling for there stuff, its frustrating sometimes.. this thread is even about what? aliens? feeling like an alien? right... well if you have ever been following my posts on here i have been involved in the ufo and e.t community in the past (iv shared some footage and things) and had many experiences with that stuff (iv kinda taken a step back from it at the moment though, actually no i haven't cause i just got called for something tomorrow lol, but for the most part iv taken a step back at the moment) but anyway, there have been people i know beaten up/visited by men in black, and theres evil entities that these government/dark sorcerers will send out to visit people, i know one man who was shot at he also had the brakes cut on his car, two of my other friends get there computers hacked (showed a video of a friends computer getting hacked by NASA on here) another person had a helicopter fly over where they were staying with some weird dumb bell looking thing attached which zapped him and messed him up for a bit, another has falsely been imprisoned, it is almost like a full blown "spiritual" war going on and what it will lead to and how it will end or play out, i don't know, it's up to us, there are groups of people and aliens who seriously do not like humanity though, some aliens are ok. Though What is really important is not this stuff so much but how much we go within an master ourselfs. You seem like a nice person Imzadi, it's just annoying sometimes because i know humans potential and i know how awesome this world could be, but people are projecting everything onto each other and falling for these peoples traps.. but sometimes i really am not concerned, the world could blow up three seconds from now, i don't always share things the way i did in that thread. but the spells and brainwashing that have been caste over humanity are messing up the world, i think ppl are waking up tho, a bit slowly, sometimes people know things but just dont want to say because people may think they are crazy you can have two people thinking the same thing but wont even say it to each other, you know. I think this whole thing has shown me to just get away from it all a bit, just not get caught up in that side of things, talk about it yea, but not.. let it get to you while you do which i already knew but its a good reminder, thanks guys.

I do believe that there is a type of Spiritual warfare being waged and this begins in the dimension within people's minds and hearts. In a Universal and simplistic fashion, one can say that this is a battle between light and dark. Light in this case is not about fluffy idealistic positivism and dark in this case, is not about about brooding negativity and cynicism. Light is simply Consciousness becoming aware of Itself and dark is ignorance and the desire to remain ignorant and unconscious. It's sort of like the Ying Yang symbol, but if we step back a little bit and look beyond the obvious sense of duality, we can see how there is a synchronicity and synergy within the dualistic nature of reality which ultimately and always serves the Highest Good of All That Is.

Within the Spiritual warfare, also lies an infinite amount of layers and realities upon which this takes place. Imagine our current Universal reality like a school with different floors representing different grades and levels. A first grader would be working on Consciousness on one level and a 5th grader might be working on Consciousness on another level. They have completely different lesson plans according to their development and their level of abilities. At times, their experience may seem very different and foreign from each other.

You have mentioned one particular level of understanding such as Men in Black as well as other underground conspiracy groups that are out to harm society by exerting unseen power, control, and influence. This is not a subject that I am familiar with so I cannot give an educated response to it. However, I do know that there certainly exists various groups hidden or otherwise that care more about power and control than about the Truth, Honor, Justice, Equity, and Humanitarianism. The most obvious examples of this would be a wide host of political, religious, and corporate entities some seen and others unseen. However, when analyzing and exposing institutional atrocities, one must keep an open and critical mind so that we do not fall prey to unconscious rantings that we may find on The Alex Jones show and similar platforms. To me, these types of polarizing "performance" and indeed this is how Alex Jones describes himself (performance artist) are designed to distract and detract from actual Truth. The formula is quite simple; if you get people fearful and angry enough while perched atop the illusion of a moral high ground, they will lose their autonomy to recognize Truth. Add a dash of superiority and the exclusiveness that strokes the ego into believing that they are more enlightened and aware than the pitiful "sheeple" and it's all game over.

You appear to be someone who has a sense of justice and a desire to learn and expose the different aspects of society that has been mired in secrecy that keeps the masses ignorant and in control. The systemic and institutional oppression within the fabric of our human society as a whole has been occurring as far as anyone knows. What goes on behind the scenes is much more shocking and alarming than most people are willing or able to process. Imagine a dystopian type of sci fi movie... well, we already are living within the most brilliant dystopia. We don't have to watch a sci fi flick, we are the sci fi flick.

However, what is critically important when you are gathering information on your quest for Truth is to be open-minded, logical, critical, and above all, maintain emotional and psychological equanimity. Otherwise, you would fall prey to the psychological manipulation of the very thing you are trying to resist. How do you know when you are being manipulated by those who might wish for you to remain unconscious and in the dark? You will know this when your prevailing and enduring reaction to what you are analyzing and perceiving is anger and fear. On the flip side, you will also know you are being manipulated if you are experiencing a swelling of egocentric self righteousness arrogance. This is an excellent tool that you could use to measure your ability to practice useful discriminatory and rational analysis of the content you are studying. You seem like a smart and thoughtful person and I no doubt you will continue to cultivate much more illuminating knowledge within the Light of Consciousness as you walk along your path. :)

Last edited by Imzadi : 29-05-2018 at 05:55 PM.
Old 30-05-2018, 12:03 AM
Suspended
Quote:
I do believe that there is a type of Spiritual warfare being waged and this begins in the dimension within people's minds and hearts. In a Universal and simplistic fashion, one can say that this is a battle between light and dark. Light in this case is not about fluffy idealistic positivism and dark in this case, is not about about brooding negativity and cynicism. Light is simply Consciousness becoming aware of Itself and dark is ignorance and the desire to remain ignorant and unconscious. It's sort of like the Ying Yang symbol, but if we step back a little bit and look beyond the obvious sense of duality, we can see how there is a synchronicity and synergy within the dualistic nature of reality which ultimately and always serves the Highest Good of All That Is.
Quick post @ work.

Hello Imzadi iv talked about non dual consciousness before on here a bit too, that might be surprising to you, in the bigger picture you could say we have set all this up for ourselves to experience and that it does all happen for a higher good (some things which make no sense at the time, later make sense and you see how it all fits together) But i think it can be important and helpful for people to have there feet on the ground to, while here.

If people were more conscious in this world, it wouldn't be this way, so its here to make us more consciously aware.
Quote:
Within the Spiritual warfare, also lies an infinite amount of layers and realities upon which this takes place. Imagine our current Universal reality like a school with different floors representing different grades and levels. A first grader would be working on Consciousness on one level and a 5th grader might be working on Consciousness on another level. They have completely different lesson plans according to their development and their level of abilities. At times, their experience may seem very different and foreign from each other.
Agree. But we are still all on this earth together.

Quote:
You have mentioned one particular level of understanding such as Men in Black as well as other underground conspiracy groups that are out to harm society by exerting unseen power, control, and influence. This is not a subject that I am familiar with so I cannot give an educated response to it. However, I do know that there certainly exists various groups hidden or otherwise that care more about power and control than about the Truth, Honor, Justice, Equity, and Humanitarianism. The most obvious examples of this would be a wide host of political, religious, and corporate entities some seen and others unseen. However, when analyzing and exposing institutional atrocities, one must keep an open and critical mind so that we do not fall prey to unconscious rantings that we may find on The Alex Jones show and similar platforms. To me, these types of polarizing "performance" and indeed this is how Alex Jones describes himself (performance artist) are designed to distract and detract from actual Truth. The formula is quite simple; if you get people fearful and angry enough while perched atop the illusion of a moral high ground, they will lose their autonomy to recognize Truth. Add a dash of superiority and the exclusiveness that strokes the ego into believing that they are more enlightened and aware than the pitiful "sheeple" and it's all game over.

When it comes to alex jones iv seen a few of his videos, he is an actor its obvious the way he behaves at times maybe he does it to make more people watch or his show more interesting for some, common sense is helpful with all this stuff and people can see he acts at times, he does share some info that i would say is legit, but why is he even allowed to do what he does for so long so openly? when other people who have not gotten so famous haven't, there is also some things he won't talk about, i also saw he said on one video his not going to talk about aliens because his a christian, so that right there is not really good enough if he is in the business of discussing things, some of what his said have been said by others before him as well. however... I definitely would not say though that the people exposing things are there to distract people from the truth, they are a door way for many to explore further, if you don't like things and don't want to look at stuff then fine, but to say people are trying to distract others by pointing out things and sharing things is not something i will agree, some of them yes with there own agendas and stuff but not all of them.

there are basic things going on that every day people could recognise, the basic things are things like chem trails in the sky, people can see them they do exist, they can say that phenomenon exist, then there are phone towers being put up, people can see them, they exist, there is heavy metals in the tap water, you can see it in the water with some peoples tap water in a glass, these type of things, theres others.. and the law is words written by people who are known to be liars and thieves. And a lot of people recognise these things but still don't speak about them even them amongst each other, its like people will stay quiet and willingly agree to it out of fear of seeming stupid to someone else.. and that is another thing people will have to get over too. But iv seen a little while back some people in my community spoke up about some thing which would have been called conspiracy nonsense by some and actually made a change they stopped something from happening that they didn't want to happen because they got together and discussed it then went to the local council and got the plans destroyed, for this to happen though, it had to effect those people directly before they actually banned together and did something about it..

I would also like to say when i said in the other post the earth could blow up in three seconds from now i didn't mean it literally, it may, i meant anything can kinda happen in life by that so why worry, from what iv been told by some e.ts is that no big bombs or anything that will completely blow this place up are going to be allowed to happen, they will just shut it down, it seems they are in control of everything but they have to allow things to play out certain ways because of karmic stuff or they will let us have the lessons we need, however to be honest i have grown weary of them, hence me not taking part in the e.t an ufo stuff anymore and instead focusing on my own life.
Quote:
You appear to be someone who has a sense of justice and a desire to learn and expose the different aspects of society that has been mired in secrecy that keeps the masses ignorant and in control. The systemic and institutional oppression within the fabric of our human society as a whole has been occurring as far as anyone knows. What goes on behind the scenes is much more shocking and alarming than most people are willing or able to process. Imagine a dystopian type of sci fi movie... well, we already are living within the most brilliant dystopia. We don't have to watch a sci fi flick, we are the sci fi flick.
This world is like a sci fi movie in ways yea, the dystopian type movies, yea there is a few of them, they show people what they would like to create.. i don't watch these movies nor do i enjoy them, my favourite movies are normally comedy movies, but i don't watch anything really these days.
Quote:
However, what is critically important when you are gathering information on your quest for Truth is to be open-minded, logical, critical, and above all, maintain emotional and psychological equanimity. Otherwise, you would fall prey to the psychological manipulation of the very thing you are trying to resist. How do you know when you are being manipulated by those who might wish for you to remain unconscious and in the dark? You will know this when your prevailing and enduring reaction to what you are analyzing and perceiving is anger and fear. On the flip side, you will also know you are being manipulated if you are experiencing a swelling of egocentric self righteousness arrogance. This is an excellent tool that you could use to measure your ability to practice useful discriminatory and rational analysis of the content you are studying. You seem like a smart and thoughtful person and I no doubt you will continue to cultivate much more illuminating knowledge within the Light of Consciousness as you walk along your path. :)
Im not fearful of this stuff if somethings not good an you say its not good it doesn't mean your afraid of it, and i don't think anger is always a bad thing, people can make good changes while being angry, or it at least gets some people moving, they get stuff done, its definitely not necessary all the time and it can definitely back fire, if something can be sort out peacefully its good. Badcopyinc said he got something out of that thread we talked in at the end of it though. I still know that the trans and drag queens going into schools to speak with the children the way they are is manipulation its just common sense (even though there is more to it as well, its only part of a bigger thing, some i discussed in that thread) i don't know how anyone could not see that for what it is.. but im not even going to get into that again.. thanks.

PS: there is still much good in the world.
Old 30-05-2018, 12:26 AM
Master
Nature Grows,

I believe that you are certainly entitled to your perceptions of how you perceive reality particularly when it involves conspiracy theories that feeds off of ignorance, transphobia, homophobia, and anger. That is your prerogative and right as a human being to choose what is in your world view and belief system.

However, if you wish to enlighten and educate others to your particular world view, it is imperative that you do so as coherently and intelligently as possible with sources that are credible and accurate. You must be able to venture beyond utilizing extremist propaganda devices as well as angry and offensive rhetoric that damages your credibility as well as reputation.

As I said many times before, I truly feel that you have good intentions although sometimes it seems like you may be misinformed and misguided. There are so many interesting and fascinating theories and ideas out there and practicing proper discernment from an intellectual and Spiritual perspective is crucial to meaningful dialogue.

Others and myself have stated that we have gotten a lot out of your contributions. I cannot speak for others, but I know that in my interaction with you, I have learned to practice to be more mindful, empathetic, open-minded, and compassionate. So you are the greatest teacher for me in these threads and I am thankful for crossing paths with you in this way. :)

Much Love and Blessings!

Old 30-05-2018, 12:31 AM
Master
[Oops, Double Post]

Old 06-06-2018, 11:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
I left these forums for a while and when I came back I read some posts by Shivani devi about an operation on a spine and strange spinal fluid,I remembered hearing that before from the necromancer and thought it weird that it happened to two people....so I probed some more and saw a lot of talk about Shiva and realised shivani was necro!.....I was going to ask why you changed your name but I had a feeling you were moving away from the confusion that can come with a name like The Necromancer.
I was first drawn to you because of that name because I loved this song as a teenager.A battle between good and evil and good wins https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphWi_GOIao

Hello Dianne,nice to meet you

I don't know anything about Slayeroflight just that he is not happy so I was trying to show him that he is picking up "stuff" here unconsciously just like you were....but maybe he is happy being unhappy as we humans are all different

Hi BarryNu - nice to see you again! I ran across this thread when I woke up at an unusually early hour and I find it fascinating so far. Don't know why I was drawn here, but then I found you :) I just have to ask, now that you are back from your travels (I was quite fascinated about those) and back on this plane, are you still communing with the crop circles in Ireland? I so want one in my backyard, but haven't found any circles in my neck of the woods.

Just wanted to say Hey.

I am just intrigued by all the posts - there have been some really powerful ones that really rang through me.

Then there is the bullying because of someone's name and state of mind or disagreements with the status quo. That also intrigues me.

When I chose my "name" it just came out of nowhere...I was immersed in a newly discovered gift and it seemed appropriate, because none of us are our names...

Love "What if God was one of us"

Tried the Necromancer - sorry, not my style :)

Here's one of my fav's:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04wofd-rZtE

P.S.
I don't believe anyone is from "Earth". Everyone is special. We are all just trying to find our Joy, because why the heck not? Some days it is easier than others. Some days we need each others help, and some days we are the help.
Old 06-06-2018, 04:20 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Hi BarryNu - nice to see you again! I ran across this thread when I woke up at an unusually early hour and I find it fascinating so far. Don't know why I was drawn here, but then I found you :) I just have to ask, now that you are back from your travels (I was quite fascinated about those) and back on this plane, are you still communing with the crop circles in Ireland? I so want one in my backyard, but haven't found any circles in my neck of the woods.

Just wanted to say Hey.

I am just intrigued by all the posts - there have been some really powerful ones that really rang through me.

Then there is the bullying because of someone's name and state of mind or disagreements with the status quo. That also intrigues me.

When I chose my "name" it just came out of nowhere...I was immersed in a newly discovered gift and it seemed appropriate, because none of us are our names...

Love "What if God was one of us"

Tried the Necromancer - sorry, not my style :)

Here's one of my fav's:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04wofd-rZtE

P.S.
I don't believe anyone is from "Earth". Everyone is special. We are all just trying to find our Joy, because why the heck not? Some days it is easier than others. Some days we need each others help, and some days we are the help.

Hi Nameless.
Its been a long time since we spoke,probably 2012/2013 when we first joined here..A lot has gone on with me since then.not too much has changed in the physical but my spiritual/energetic growth has moved quite a bit.
I haven't been to the stone circles or anywhere energetic for a while as I have my own personal fountain of energy now but all those earlier travels were so important.

On the subject of peoples names here,I think you have the coolest
I agree that none of us are from Earth as this is not where our Spirit was created but it is our home till Death.The UNIVERSE is our home....and maybe even more that we cannot comprehend yet.

Robbie is not my style,I believe we have different musical tastes so we probably won't ever go to a concert together