Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 03-02-2018, 06:45 AM
Guide

Over the Mountains on a bike

Dream 3

Now out of the other dreams I am most confused about this one...
I had just walked out of my moms apartment from the last dream and I was trying to travel to another city... I was thinking houston to La but they said the travel time would be 4hrs and I know that it is a 4hr drive from where I live in north texas to Houston where my parents live.

I had bought a ticket to ride one of those pay bikes and I was with a person who I perceived as the owner of the company or something... He told me that this lady was going to follow me around to help make sure it went the right way. the place kinda looked like a airport at the ticket counter but it seemed like the lights were off inside and all the lights were on like from the tvs and other things emitting lights but not the ceiling lights itself.

I was about to head out and the guy looked at the ticket and he told me that they accidentally printed the wrong kind and that they would have to get it fixed. They told me to go to some lady at the counter for her to help me fix this... she brought up some map and it seemed like the map was a hologram and the route was highlighted.... The route lead me over a group of mountains... which is strange because in a couple dreams I remember going along this same trail and I was familiar with the path inside and out and I gather lots of crystals on this path.... she said that if I went the way that it was printed on the ticket that it would take longer to get there... I told her that I was not afraid of finding my way through the mountains as I had gone through it before.... she looked at me and she told me that she needed someone else to take a look at it.... so she sent me outside to talk to this lady....

I went out with this lady to find the other lady... the lady was just leaving and she was in a blue truck with a trailer on the back.... they asked her if she could fix this problem and she said yes she will take a look at it... and so she proceeded to parking her trailer and truck.. but she did so in a kind of careless manner as people were standing around her truck and she almost hit them... there was even a guy who was directly behind her trailer and he got pinned against another truck... he was okay lol it was like he was pinned and she moved up and stopped and he just dropped down from being elevated from her trailer pinning him high against the front of another big truck... he seemed unp phased and just shrugged his shoulders at me... lol I went to the lady and criticized her for her actions....

end of dream 3
Old 03-02-2018, 09:52 PM
Guide

Ahh I see... yeah i have been getting off work late and eating late and not being able to go to sleep the right way.