Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 31-01-2018, 11:58 PM
Pathfinder

What do you think this means?

Hello

I have a twin flame but we are not in union yet. I have had a lot of signs and feeling this is coming very soon. The TF community is also saying the same thing. Just one example is that I saw a big billboard (this is real life here), and it said 'Big Things are Coming your Way'. As I passed the billboard I glanced the reverse of it and it said 'Possible'. At the same time as all this is happening the radio starts playing 'Eternal Flame' by the Bangles. I also have other signs and synchs that happen but they are too numerous to mention. Like there is a pair of white doves that increasingly visit where I live. Anyway the billboard thing, happened about 2 days ago.

Anyway, the other night before sleeping I asked the universe, source, to let me dream of my TF. Well I did. In my dream he was dancing with another woman (in real life he has a girlfriend- but he has given me indication he is not happy). Not sure whether it was straight after, but the same night I dreamt the phrase 'open up sesame'.

Any comments..thanks.
Old 01-02-2018, 01:46 AM
Master
i wanna be the wet blanket for you here Christine01.
i'd like it if you could feel yourself being "in charge" of how your life
unfolds, and not subject to the whims of a capricious universe which
might provide you with 'confirmations' or 'discordant signals' for
reasons unknown.
i once read someplace that the Bangles had visited Graceland, and
discovered that the "eternal flame" there was extinguished during
the 'off hours'. just sayin'.
i've learned something interesting about the studio recording of
that song here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Flame_(song)

as to the dream(s): you'd seen that fella engaged in dance with
someone else. the 'message' is clear; it requires no deciphering.
you've not mentioned whatever perspective you were viewing
the scene from however, and that could be of great importance
in understanding how this relates to your life story.
the "open sesame" phrase which came thereafter might be
suggesting that once you roll away the distraction of that guy
and his relationship, your true treasure will come into view.(?)
Old 01-02-2018, 02:02 AM
Pathfinder

Hello HORACE..it's ok..I have my perspective, and have always been careful to view all of these events carefully. Thank you for your input. I do not expect everybody to see everything how I do because you are not me and have not had my experiences. There is a lot of skepticism with the TF journey and I always post knowing I may get responses that disagree on some level with all of this.

I just read your comment about the dream. I have been open to another person coming into my life during the past period, but two encounters I have had, have been nothing short of disaster - including a guy who spiked my drink - it was my intuition that saved me that night. If anything from the two very negative experiences I had (the 2nd wasn't as bad, but it had elements of falseness and lying to it) it drew me completely away from looking at other possibilities now. Ultimately when you have a connection with someone, everyone else pales in comparison - even the people that are nice and normal - of which I have met those too.
Old 01-02-2018, 02:10 AM
Master
thanks Christine01
Old 01-02-2018, 02:39 AM
Master
let's work to roll away the stone for you.
cast your mind back to that dream. where were you there?
were you an observer, sitting in a chair by the wall? seated at a table?
standing alone on the dance floor staring? dancing with your own partner?
had you witnessed events from some disembodied perspective?
did you feel yourself to be "present", or were you seeing things as if
through a telescope?
this [omitted] detail seems of crucial importance to me.
Old 01-02-2018, 02:48 AM
Pathfinder

Hello Horace..the dancing has great significance aswe know eachother in this capacity - we dance together in real life. The woman he was dancing with is another woman that also dances with him. In real life, on my ego level I had felt 'emotionally threatened' by her in the past - feeling like she was constantly seeking his attention. I don't feel this anymore in real life because I realise what my relationship with him truly is..so I don't feel threatened anymore. As for where I was I was observing..the dream was one screen shot if that makes sense. I had no strong emotion in the dream, just observing. I was watching if that makes sense.

One thing I will add is that after I heard the 'Open Up Sesame', I saw a black screen with repeating pinpoints of light. Like dots of light piercing the blackness. They were in repeating lines.

I will also add that it was 'open up sesame' as I have written and not 'open sesame'. The word 'up' has special significance also - I won't go into how as it is identifying - but it does.

Last edited by Christine01 : 01-02-2018 at 12:40 PM.
Old 01-02-2018, 01:15 PM
Master
i've got several thoughts, but they're 'disjointed' from one another and i'm
unable to draw them into a single thought stream for you. sorry.
since you realize the truth of your relationship, the dream wouldn't be about
that. the idea of a screen shot seems like a photograph... something to record
a moment in time, visually. since you've had no emotional cues, it might be a
means to trigger some intellectual memory... for what reason seems obscure.

the repeating pinpoints, in repeating lines, has got me thinking of musical notes,
piercing the 'darkness' in some patterned manner... like a melody.

the significance of "open up sesame" is mysterious. the most clear impression
i draw is that it suggests 'opening up', or speaking your truth/exposing your
heart in some way. [i'd advise to take baby steps in that regard.]
Old 02-02-2018, 01:58 AM
Pathfinder

Thank you for your help. I do appreciate it. In terms of speaking my truth, I know what has to happen here.