Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 05-02-2018, 04:57 AM
Master
Confusion with family and Angelina Jolie fight dream

I woke up at 4:41 and my dream was....

Mum was living with me. Her and my sister Chloe were in living room with Matt. I could hear them laughing and messing around so I went in there and said "keep it down, what's going on in here' they said "nothing we were just chatting" so I went back to my bedroom to what I was doing. Then my brothers and sisters were there and I had been doing lots of housework so I went into see mum and my sister Chloe was there again. I said "why am I only doing the housework", mum started to slowly explain how Chloe works and so does Molly part time and Louie part time so they shouldn't have to do it. Implying that it's my responsibility. I said "but mum I work F-U-L-L T-I-M-E" and she just looked at me indifferently. I looked at my sister and she said "didn't Molly explain everything to you". And I said no she hadn't. Apparently Molly was supposed to explain this to me before. It was confusing because they were telling me how to be but it was my house, yet it was like I was in their house with the rules they were giving me. Then later I don't know how it got to this, but Angelina Jolie was in the Kitchen, and she was trying to get out but I knew she was evil so I was closing the door but she was so strong and was pulling the door open. I used the orange kitchen bread knife to cut her arm so she let go and she did but then would start yanking the door open again. It was quiet dramatic you could see some blood spray sometimes when I swiped at her arm through the gap in the door and she was getting more angry and vicious towards me so I was trying to cut her back and keep the door closed. Then I woke up during this battle.

The part with me going into the room and being angry about their noise is what my step dad used to do to us when we was children. And about the housework and being unfair is what they used to do to me. And not keeping me in the loop of things. The Angelina Jolie part is the same as the man trying to get into the front door last night, yet she was trying to get out the kitchen door which is opposite end of the front door. I've always felt she was a good mother figure but from research found she is quiet evil so I don't know why she was used in my dream. Maybe because I'm scared of my own power? If the man last night represents my strength then I feel this is to do with the female side. To be honest, I have self harmed in the past on the tops of my arms and that's what it was like when I was slicing at her. I've been asking how I can heal and be of service to being my highest vibration, what do I need to let go of. So I feel this dream is showing that. And the childhood stuff is what led me to feeling so conflicted in myself in the first place so feel this is a healing dream. Falling asleep, I asked God and my higher self to show me a dream for my highest good, I feel this dream represents what is holding me back from having balanced male:female energies. I asked what subconcious beliefs I need to clear, I feel also last night dream of front door is conscious mind, and the back door is the subconcious?

Last edited by Ladyrose92 : 05-02-2018 at 10:02 AM.
Old 05-02-2018, 01:43 PM
Super Moderator
Rough dream but getting to the root of things. It feels pretty straight forward in the sense of being hurt by your family pushing you around and taking advantage of you. I suspect the fact they were in your house means you brought their programming with you and you are conditioned to respond based on their rules. You have yet to find your own voice and likely conform to what everyone else wants. A part of you is angry and that anger wants to be expressed and released but you may see anger as evil and yourself as bad for showing anger and as such you turn on yourself trying to cut the hurt and anger out of you rather than expressing it into the world. Authoritative parents can create this type of mindset.

My father yelled a lot for us to be quiet and well behaved so I learned to keep quiet and act proper but I also lost my own voice and ability to freely express myself. I became a very meek reserved person. I also was angry at my dad and kind of thought he was a bad person for yelling all the time. Without having a healthy way to work this out with my parents I grew into an adult afraid of anger and feeling angry people were bad people myself included. This was all subconscious but I could clearly see that I was always trying to do the 'right' thing I just didn't really know why, to avoid being a 'bad' person.

So I would say take some time to contemplate how much you automatically respond to what people ask of you. Do you do it immediately without questioning it. Do you keep your upset to yourself? What are your opinions of anger and angry people? It's time to take back your power and see it as a good thing not an evil thing. Standing up for yourself doesn't make you a bad person. You deserve to live by your rules no matter what they are or if others agree. Time to live for you. Hugs
Old 05-02-2018, 02:44 PM
Master
Thank you Michelle! Ive just started to realise that as much conscious work as I can do, I need to move onto the unconscious motives now. I always usually feel bad if someone asks something and I want to say no but then I don't want them to be upset with me so I give in. I have been standing up for myself more and doing my best to communicate but it seems to still occur, so I will look deeper.