Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-02-2018, 10:09 AM
Knower

My ex covered in muck

I keep dreaming of my ex (I think we are twin flames) every now and then. I don’t know if it was the blue blood moon and lunar eclipse we had few days ago, but I’ve been dreaming of him a lot lately.
In the Past few dreams I saw him but we weren’t romancing, I was just trying to talk to Him but it wasn’t happening. However last night it was different. We were so much in love, we kissed, we were holding hand, and we hugged (this used to be the best part in our relationship as I felt like I was Home when he hugged me)
So the dream last night goes like this;

We were Sitting next to a river bank and there was a dump yard next to us. There was a very slim n tall girl (I was envious of her body) doing something at the dump (think she was helping some poor kids with finding something at the dump) then she wanted to come out of the place. My bf (in the dream) went to help and there were other 2 boys trying to help her. So the 3 of them were trying to pull her as standing on the other side of the wall. As he managed to pull her she brought all the muck with her and slathered my boyfriend with the muck (it was yellow like cooked lentils) he had it covered on his 2 shoulders and chest. He then came towards me and said he’ll go and clean. Little later he came back clean.

Any idea what it means? If it helps; We’re both married now (of course not with each other) and got children.

Thank you x
Old 04-02-2018, 04:49 PM
Master
the muck may be representing 'karmic residue' which had accumulated on the
slim n tall girl (who is likely to be an aspect of yourself), while she'd been in
service to some others [it wasn't her 'junk']. your dream bf had "shouldered"
that burden; accepting the responsibility for cleansing that residue.
as a whole, the dream seems to be speaking of past business which has now
been completed. your 'true love', the reason for your decision to incarnate
into earthly manifestation, may have (originally) been so as to perform
whatever 'recovery act' that the unidentified woman had been engaged in.
that chore was possibly accomplished in a past-lifetime, and you've
"moved on" to other tasks... yet you look back to that time as if it were
'something special' and also disown it as not you [so that it's seen as
something yet to do?].
Old 05-02-2018, 08:45 AM
Knower

@Horace thank You so much. So you mean my ex is here to clear my past karmic residues?

@perfection thanks but I am sorry but I didn’t understand what this has got to do with my dream. 🤔
Old 05-02-2018, 12:32 PM
Super Moderator
I suspect this dream may be more about you than about your ex. Your ex may represent your active doing side. The best of you but your actions as opposed to your emotional side as represented by the female form. In the dream you are near a garbage dump with homeless children. You also make mention of being jealous of the skinny girl. This could be the source of some possible low self image thoughts that are mucking up your innocence or attempts at new goals (children). But your doing side is ready to pull out theses garbage thoughts and ideas and get cleaned up. Time to move past feeling inferior to anyone based on body size or looks. Who you are is much more than that. Time to heal your feelings about yourself.
Old 05-02-2018, 04:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baybee123
@Horace thank You so much. So you mean my ex is here to clear my past karmic residues?
my thinking had mostly revolved around the whole experience as having been
completed in your past somewhere. it's almost as if you've completed your
"karmic trials", but disassociated the thought from your memories.
you, as that envied woman, had entered into that karmic garbage for the
purpose of helping others. your current envy might be linked to a desire
to be of such service again/still.