Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 03-02-2018, 07:40 PM
Seeker

Post Dream warning?

A week ago I was run over in a parking lot. For two days in a row right before it happenedI dreamt that I was shot in my vehicle in a parking lot. In the first dream I woke up right when the shots were fired. In the second dream it hit my leg. In both dreams I was shielding my child. My accident was just me. I was walking and got hit on my side. I dream a lot but these dreams really freaked me out as I never dream of anything bad happening to me. I even mentioned it it to a couple people that I thought something was going to happen to me. The whole thing just weirds me out now. Thoughts?
Old 03-02-2018, 10:09 PM
Master
my first thought is relief to hear that you got through that; i'm hopeful
you've not had any lasting injuries from it... no broken bones?
my sense of it is that the dreams weren't premonitions, but more
like a coincidental effect. [i assume that] your being extends beyond
the physical dimensions, and that the dreams were expressing to you
that there were 'unhealthy energies' headed towards you.
what happened to you in this physical reality was of a lesser intensity
(thankfully) than what your dreams had intimated. on those 'higher
planes' of existence, you were intent on protecting your child, and that
might translate to your higher self as having protected your physical
form from the majority of the threat.
Old 03-02-2018, 11:00 PM
Seeker

Very interesting. Thank you both. No broken bones. Pain and a little pt is needed.
Old 05-02-2018, 01:54 PM
Super Moderator
I would say it was a premonition but related to your emotional response to what happened or even possibly how you were treated after the fact. Being shot is symbolic for someone saying bad things about us, shooting our character down. Did the driver that hit you try to blame you for being hit? Did you blame yourself for not paying attention and getting hit? I suspect the dream was warning you about possibly looking down on yourself about the accident. It isn't so much what happens to us that is the point. It is how we respond to what happens where the learning is done. So what was your response to being hit? Did you or others blame you harshly for it? Accidents are just that, accidents. Nobody means for them to happen and as such no one is really to blame. We all make mistakes. But the dream was warning you to pay attention to some incident that will happen in a parking lot. The whole of what would happen didn't get presented so you wouldn't be on guard to avoid the interaction. It happened to help you see an unhealthy response to accidents. Whether it was your own opinion about yourself or how you felt based on someone else's opinion people try to blame shift as a way to not feel bad about themselves so try to not take it on if it is from others or blame yourself for being human. That is what needs healing.