Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 03-02-2018, 06:18 AM
Guide

Tourmaline Crystal Bottle...

:)

Hello and thanks for reading.....
The dream starts out as me watching some silly cartoon that seemed like bobs burgers or something...something that I was uninterested in. As I turned off the tv I realized that 2 guys I know where sitting on my bed. The place we were in was apparently my apartment and it was well lighted as the sun was shinning into the room. It had a pleasant and clear feel to this place. My friends on my bed were smiling intently.... these two guys are really cool and I see they have good character but I dont really know them well. I plan to have them help me in my car show and concert....

Anyways they were drunk and I offered them to stay the night and that they could even use the bed and I would catch the floor... lol i just told them no funny stuff.. just teasing them... but still a warning lol. anyways they lifted the blanket as they felt my crystals in there with them lol.. funny how even in my dreams I have crystals in my bed haha....there were also apparently books too. They seemed to be metaphysical in nature but I didnt get a good look at them because one caught my attention...

It was a blue hard cover that looked like a kids picture book vs something that would look like it had a lot of writing. The book was navy blue and it had some wizard on the front of the cover in some interesting pose... it caught my eye to say the least. As they continued to look through the stones one of the guys wanted a stone I had... it was some milky looking quartz stone that a friend of mines has on sale at his shop... I think i might buy it from him... anyways he wanted it and he said he would trade me for this stone and I told him that it was fine but it would have to be something good lol... I saw another stone laying on the floor that I described as tourmaline but it was in the shape of a coke bottle... so I have no idea how to interpret that... the bottle was in red, white and blue....

They mentioned that they were going to Colorado and that is where he would find a stone that he could trade me... I said it sounded like a deal...

End of Dream 1.
Old 03-02-2018, 09:51 PM
Guide

Ahhh that makes sense especially because I was drinking tea that has caffeine in it before I was going to sleep. These guys are pretty good character.

Thanks