Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 25-10-2023, 04:26 PM
Newbie ;)

How to ask for a dream not to happen again?

Back in 2021 I've written in the Mediumship forum about a happening involving my aunt and Saint Raphael. The thread seems to have been deleted.

Anyway, some years ago, my aunt (a medium) blessed me and spoke through Raphael. He said I have high spirituality and need a girlfriend. I know the reason behind needing a girlfriend, as I suffer and have depression due to never had one, but I didn't understand as for the high spirituality. I don't think I'm worth of being given such a gift.

Since such happening, I've experienced dreams more often and more lucidly. However, it bothers me they (God?) show me from time to time a girl who's never been interested in me. I know the girl personally, and I recall having a crush on her for a year long or so. What bothers me is that this girl has low-key rejected me and ended up dating a guy who used to bully me.

I think this is very wrong. I think this is more like punishment than a gift. I've experienced terrible happenings since I've been blessed, and I think it's more like punishment. My life worsened.

I told God she isn't the one for me, as well as told what girl I want, but is ineffective.

Is there a way to stop having these dreams? Is there a way to undo the gift I received?
Old 25-10-2023, 04:49 PM
Was it this thread?
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=141456

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-10-2023, 05:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes. Thanks. Maybe I don't know how to use the forum, but I didn't find the thread in my e-mail and subscriptions list. I was only able to find clicking on my username on this thread.
Old 26-10-2023, 02:07 PM
Master

i found i could put up walls to make myself feel better, or I could choose one of the others and put a bandaid on it... but over the course of many lifetimes I keep finding all that go away again and I'm back to square one with the rawness of it. So I don't trust such things.

And at the same time I don't have any more bright ideas how to 'fix' this.

In some ways it seems kinda like an addiction... which I know from the real world that you need to go to meetings regularly or you lapse back into it....

im also coming to think though, that it isn't meant, that I should be able to permanently get away from this. Maybe the lesson is, I just have to learn to cope moment by moment with this awful relationship and quit trying to find a permanent end to it? That comes back the the AA meetings where they are always focussing on maintaining their position in relation to the addiction.

I also think sometimes that I'm being touched by part of the curse that god placed on the women early in genesis... this seems so like what that says in some ways...

Of course I don't really know. All I know is that nothing I've ever tried has worked, and I'm out of ideas... it is an awful place to be in but sometimes I find I gotta accept where I am rather than try to get to somewhere better...
Old 26-10-2023, 03:53 PM
Experiencer
@hekotes630 - that sounds like a lesson you must overcome. It will only go away after you complete that lesson being taught by this "God". I don't know how though, you might need to confront this girl, and you will have to reject her to let it go.

I used to have a reoccurring dream. It always has a scary feel to it. But nothing scary or bad ever happens. It's about stairs that is never ending going down, and any doors I walk-through lead to more never-ending stairs. This dream keeps happening, multiples times a month, even nights. It finally stops when I successfully learn my lesson. To move on from my job and get a new rewarding job. When I got the job at the gov, the dream never came back. It's been 20 years now. Honestly, I miss those stairs.
Old 28-10-2023, 02:11 AM
Newbie ;)

The spirit(s) insist she loves me, but that's fake. I texted her a year ago, but all my texts have been ghosted.

Infuriates me the spirit(s) pushing her. I would never date somebody who's rejected me, much less who's had past relationships. And I'm sure God's aware of my situation, as I've cried and suffered infinitely in despair of believing I'll never have a girlfriend.

There are few times I've dreams with other girls, but I'm not allowed to have any kind of intimate relation with them, like kissing. Why's that?
Old 30-10-2023, 02:59 PM
Experiencer
I say, go with your gut feeling. IF she is not the one, and you know it and feel it, she is definitely not the one. Understand, spirits or beings are not all good some are good and well some are bad. And from the sound of it, these ones are bad news. They feed off the suffering or negativity you are giving out when dealing with this girl. I still think it's a lesson, confront her. But I don't know.