Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 02-01-2024, 04:41 AM
Administrator
Coyotes in the Yard

Hello

The other night I had an odd dream. I was getting ready to head out the front door to work. I noticed there were 4 coyotes in the yard feasting on a dead person. This was one of the many homeless we have wondering in the area.

I called 911 and the operators reaction was "Do not waste our time with your prank call" and I was hung up on. I then decided I better to call into work, and tell them I would not be in or would be late! Again the reaction was are you kidding?

So I took a picture and sent it to my work manager. She called me back going OMG that is horrible are the police coming? I was like NO 911 hung up on me. Then she said that the image was pretty graphic.

I called 911 again got a different person told them the same thing and again was told about prank calls and how serious it was. So I said look call my work and ask them I sent them a picture.

So they said OK will send the police but your in for it for the prank call.

The police show up eventually and were stunned that I was telling the truth. I was like I tried to tell 911.

So I said OK now I have to get to work please do something. They go OK we have to call animal control and get the coyotes delt with first. I was like YOU have guns! I was like OK I can go out my side door to work. NO you have to stay here we need to file a report. I was like I had nothing to do with this issue, to have them say you do you live here. You are involved in this.

Then I woke up.

Lynn
Old 02-01-2024, 05:25 AM
Master
Interesting dream.

Several years ago, coyotes jumped the front gate to our neighbor's yard and grabbed 2 dogs. The neighbors were able to get one dog from the coyotes but half of the other dog got consumed.

Nobody called 911 because we know what the answer will be.

As for coyotes, we see them roaming around all the time.

As far as being a dream: it might be telling you the futility of trying to get help and that you are on your own regarding certain matter(s). The dream might also be letting you see what others have to put up with on a daily basis.

Should be interesting to read what others have to say on the matter.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-01-2024, 01:16 PM
Guide

I will have a go with this!

Coyotes symbolise death and the resurrection, as well as trickery and resourcefulness. The number 4 is the number of the square, which can symbolise Earth and everything material.

I'm wondering if the 4 coyotes feasting on a dead person mean that part of you is dying to make room for something new? Or maybe you feel powerless or out of control in an area of your life? The homeless person suggests that part of you feels ungrounded, but you are at risk of being taken advantage of by the power of trickery of others?

Calling 911 means you are seeking help, however not from the right source. You are being invalidated and disbelieved, so they see you as a trickster (linking with the coyotes which can also symbolise trickery, or the wrong use of power).

The rest of it seems to consist of the theme of not being taken seriously or believed, being invalidated, apart from showing your manager the graphic picture, so you actually had to pull her into the drama of it, the visualisation, to believe you. Words were not enough.

It sounds like you were constantly frustrated by people in power, trying to get your voice heard in regard to this awful thing you witnessed, but people just weren't dealing with it.

There might be some fear emotion in this too.

My random thoughts, hope they are of some use.
Old 06-01-2024, 01:27 AM
Master
I was amazed at the depth of your 'reading'.

Thanks for sharing.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 06-01-2024, 02:46 AM
Administrator
Hello

It makes sense the coyote is a trickster, I understand whom they represent now being 4 of them too makes a lot of sense. The last year has been one of the worst I have ever had. There have been so many tests since the passing of the EX and the estate issues that took a year to clear. I too had no say in any of it as I was not named in it yet I have his kids with me still.

There is so much foul energy still to be cleared and truths to come out. I too feel that those in power wanted that power over the estate ! In a part I still feel there is more of a fight to come.

Thank you for the insights !

Lynn
Old 06-01-2024, 04:59 PM
Guide

Thank you BigJohn.

I love analysing dreams and have learnt a lot by looking in depth at mine.

Sorry to hear what you're dealing with Lynn. These kinds of issues are so wearing.
Old 08-01-2024, 04:13 PM
Experiencer
Coyotes Feasting on a Dead Body: Seeing coyotes in your yard feasting on a dead person, particularly a homeless individual, could symbolize feelings of vulnerability or unease about your environment. Coyotes are often associated with cunning and survival instincts, which may reflect your own feelings about navigating challenging or unsettling situations in life. The presence of a dead body, especially that of a marginalized person, might represent overlooked or neglected issues in your community or personal life.

Dismissed by 911 Operators: Calling 911 for help and being dismissed could indicate feelings of frustration or powerlessness in your waking life. It might symbolize situations where you feel your concerns are not taken seriously or where you struggle to get support from authorities or institutions.

Skepticism from Work: Telling your work about the incident and receiving a skeptical response could reflect anxiety about your credibility or fear of not being believed in professional settings. It might also represent a concern about balancing personal responsibilities with professional obligations.

Need to Provide Proof: The act of taking a picture to prove the situation to your manager suggests a need for validation or a fear of not being trusted. It could symbolize your efforts to be understood or taken seriously in challenging situations.

Repeated Dismissal by 911: Being dismissed again by 911, even after providing evidence, further emphasizes feelings of frustration or helplessness. This might reflect a recurring theme in your life where you feel your concerns or problems are not adequately addressed by those in positions of authority.

Police's Reaction and Responsibility: The police being stunned but then requiring you to stay and file a report, despite your lack of involvement, might represent a sense of unfair responsibility or being unjustly implicated in a situation. This could reflect feelings of being overwhelmed by circumstances beyond your control or being unfairly burdened.

Feeling Trapped and Waking Up: Your frustration with being unable to leave for work and waking up at that point might indicate a desire to escape from difficult or confining situations in your life. It could also reflect a subconscious realization that the situation is beyond your control or understanding.

Overall, your dream seems to explore themes of responsibility, credibility, and frustration in the face of challenging circumstances. It might reflect underlying anxieties about how you are perceived by others, especially in situations where you feel misunderstood or not taken seriously. As always, personal feelings and experiences can greatly influence the interpretation of dreams, and this analysis might not fully capture the specific nuances of your situation.

Hope it helps.
Old 10-01-2024, 12:00 PM
Master

I think you had a dream about a shocking death event and that you asked for help, but weren't getting any help in dealing with it.