Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-07-2011, 03:18 PM
Moonangel

I think that you can ask for anything you need, providing that you need it, and arnt just being greedy. I spend alot of time sending reiki healing to people free of charge, when ebay is overflowing with people selling it x
Old 28-07-2011, 04:33 PM
Medium_Laura

energy exchanges are important and necessary. It doesn't have to be for Money, but instead for some kind of exchange. If you provide a service, let that person say a prayer for you, give you a trinket or a flower, even just a hug. Deepak Chopra says it best in The 7 spiritual laws of Success.
Old 15-08-2011, 04:28 AM
Guide
It took me a couple of minutes to find the spell last night so it was 12.03am when it happened, do you think Spirit will forgive me and it will still work? How much flexibility is there, as I've never attempted any thing like this before.
Old 15-08-2011, 01:23 PM
Medium_Laura

It only weakens the power if done at a different time. It still works :)
Old 16-08-2011, 04:40 AM
Guide
Thanks for answering Laura!
Old 23-08-2011, 10:01 AM
marganda

i have a question. is it ok if the coin is not pure silver but the color is silver? do you get what i mean? i dont know whether our coin is silver... like pure silver
Old 23-08-2011, 12:15 PM
Medium_Laura

Silver is needed because of the metal properties of it. If you have money in your country that is silver, I'm sure it has some parts silver within it. That you can use. Here in the US, I use a dime.
Old 23-08-2011, 11:58 PM
marganda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Silver is needed because of the metal properties of it. If you have money in your country that is silver, I'm sure it has some parts silver within it. That you can use. Here in the US, I use a dime.
thank you for your help again laura <3
Old 24-08-2011, 03:37 PM
marganda

i can't edit my post so I'll make a new one.

It's really difficult to find a Frankincense here. Does anyone think if sandalwood will have similar effect ( wishfully thinking )

and the candles shouldn't be scented correct? or either is ok

is it ok if the citrine is not pure? it's class A

i just realize this is a hard task :)) but i believe it will work.

anyone did the spell? what was your experience?
Old 25-08-2011, 04:39 AM
Guide
I was able to purchase frankincence oil with a bit of searching but it did cost me $30, whereas I had a tonne of incense sticks lol

I can't definitively say it worked for me yet, but a week after I did it, I got a letter telling me I'm in the readers digest sweepstakes for 37,500.

Ahhhm I'm not a subscriber to readers digest lol freaky