Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 15-01-2012, 07:53 PM
Medium_Laura

Have you worked on your self love and self esteem in therapy Froe?
Old 15-01-2012, 07:58 PM
Master

I have medium_laura.. unfortunately Spirit has other plans for me which I am rebelling against..
Old 15-01-2012, 07:58 PM
midnightstar

My opinion is that it's maybe a life lesson or something
Old 15-01-2012, 08:01 PM
Master

OK.. I have learnt my lesson I think..now can I have a good man please?
Old 15-01-2012, 08:06 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
8 years of therapy already..but yes maybe a very complicated and crazy learning path

Also, you have to be READY to change.
When I went to my "life changing" therapies, I was very ready due to a life changing experience.
When I was really ready, I searched for a good therapist who can really bring out the truth and she shoot straight thru my thick barriers/logics/facade/defence that I carefully had built over my lifetime.

When I was not ready, I had gone to some therapies to just validate what I believed to be the reason so I did not have to change. (and to blame the situations/guys rather than my deep inner self)

You have to really really ready to uncover the truth.
You have to let go of the control and it is very hard to do.
Old 15-01-2012, 09:08 PM
Medium_Laura

I agree with Nada. We have to be the partner that we want to attract.

By working on changing self to be WHO you want to attract in a partner. Which may have qualities of faithful, honest, loving, self sufficient, etc. Are you all of those things? When you can say "Yes" I know and love myself. I do not NEED a man to complete me.. but wish for a partner to "share" my life with. That is when that partner will be attracted to you.

I was married and divorced 3x before I realized it was me.. not them. Now I'm happily married to a man that respects me (because I respect me), loves me (because I love me), etc.

Just offering some suggestions. Being alone for a while and working on self may be the thing you need the most.
Old 15-01-2012, 09:49 PM
Master

Thanks all.. I don't have problems attracting.. but its whether or not I feel there is a future in it as I don't want to invest time into something thats not worth it.
Old 15-01-2012, 11:00 PM
Nada

Quote:
Thanks all.. I don't have problems attracting.. but its whether or not I feel there is a future in it as I don't want to invest time into something thats not worth it.

I know it is not about attracting. There are a room full of great guys who want you but you are attract to a wrong guy for you (the one that gives you that vibe and your subconscious/unconscious recognizes him).
I had been there.
Old 16-01-2012, 02:13 PM
Medium_Laura

Yes, you attract the one that is going to use you, abuse you, disrespect you, etc. It's not the amount you can attract, it's realizing that the others are going to be this way for you. You probably do not attract the "good guys" because they are harder to land.
Old 16-01-2012, 05:05 PM
Blaze

Quote:
Well in my case..it seems to happen all the time.

The pain interferes with everything else and I cannot be rational.

Sometimes I wish I could not fall in love!

I think you need to find it in yourself that what you want from a partner and what you don't want, and see if there is any harmony in them or not. If not then it might be you that conflict a relationship, not the other side of the line.