Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 14-01-2012, 12:13 PM
yonex83

Little People

What can you learn from people who say, 'You must go to school in the morning, be a good boy, and then you grow up, marry, and all you will be fine ... "

The new generation wants to break free from material constraints and enter the field of information into the ocean of forces, to what lies beyond everyday existence.

We are trying to squeeze into them that are accustomed to consider necessary and useful, but they seem to want something else, in order that we can not give them, because we - the product of the old world, the time is coming to an end.

Our values, our way of life, the fruits of our labor - it is far from ideal. We have nothing to be proud of and nothing to expect from the children love and respect a priori. We need to understand their reluctance to remain in a false world, we have built and help them find their own way. This is the only chance to keep in touch with the new generation and not be unnecessary ballast for his ship.

It so happened that we do not teach a child to be a man. We teach him to walk, talk, dress, learn to read and count, give him a bit of scientific knowledge, learn to support themselves decently and hold on the people. But we're not talking to your child about what he should be in your life.

He will grow, acquire a profession, will get a family. But by whom and how it will be like a man? This is something we are not talking, and yet this is the most important question of education.

We were not taught to be "people", did not how our desires are formed, what motivates us and what does not. We do not know the laws that govern man and society, we do not understand the principles of its development.

And society as a whole, and every single person moving in its development, but how and where? Necessary to clarify these issues. Understand it ourselves and explain to our children to help them build their lives consciously.

What is the child's environment today, so he will be tomorrow. In order to properly educate young people - need to create for him a good society, from which he could perceive the correct examples.

An example of acting without words, for the observed behavior of the child version, with time, recorded in his mind as the norm. So formative. Therefore, the same way, and children's books, films and games that children play, should be established so as to give them a positive influence.

Forms of human environment, so important in school - it's not the walls, not teachers and textbooks, and children benefited society in which every student would feel affection and would like to be part of it. Then jealousy and ambition - these natural human qualities - will awaken in the child spirit of healthy competition, and he wants to get better. We do not have to push, persuade, and tell him what to do.

It is important that people with children feel part of society, to understand how it relates to other people, as it depends on them, and how he can influence them. In this way we can avoid many problems associated with outbreaks of aggression, violence and terror.

It is not necessary to specify the child: "Do that, and nothing else!" - Orders are trained animals, but not educated people. Formation of a person - is a cumulative process. All the impressions that the child receives from parents of other children, from books and films on TV and the Internet - are stored in his mind, and gradually form the stereotypes of his behavior.

In this regard, we as parents should demand that all media channels, which is influenced by a person responsible attitude to the impact they have on us. We can not detach from them and can not allow them to form ourselves and our children as they do today.
Old 15-01-2012, 02:49 AM
Mountain-Goat

From the time they could ask questions, I taught my kids everything I knew.
I taught them to think for themselves.
I taught them to be a respectful and loving part of society, but not to be led by it.
I taught them to question and challange anything they did not understand or agree with.
I taught them to stand up for themselves but to consider the other as well.

We watched, listened, read, spoke and experienced things not in the mainstream.

In this way, society, media, school, peers, authorities was not going to control them in who they developed into.
They could interact with the world and not be influenced by it, they can influence it.
Instead of the world dictating how they should be, they live according to their own code and choose to affect the world in a positive way.

And didn't they get into some trouble in school, always pushing the boundaries.

One of the experiences that enlightened tham about life.

They were pre teen age. We were already single parenting.
We were walking thru a mall, The Hyperdome.
We came across a hazard sign warning people that the floor was wet.
I could see the floor had already dried, my kids did not.
They wanted to walk around the area, just like everyone else was doing.

I said the floor was dry and it's okay to walk thru.
They weren't convinced because the sign did say it was wet.
I held their hands and we gingerly walked thru the danger zone.
Both my kids held my hands tight and were looking at each footstep as we traversed.
They were also looking out for the security guards.

We made it to the other side and looking back at what they had just crossed over,
they both had light bulb moments regarding authoritive messages, rules and regulations, thinking for oneself, safety versus exploration,
herd mentality, verification of beliefs, overcoming fears and what is justified fear and what isn't, being different, and who knows what else.
They were so excited by this one little experience. They learnt so much.