Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 08-01-2012, 10:44 PM
giggles

too late to have a baby?

Hi all need a little advice ,i have a great relationship with my partner and we have been together for nearly 16 years.We have a 14 year old son.We have been discussing for the past 6 months or so weather to have another child? hes really wants another and i really cant decide.I think im going through a stage i think my 'body clock' is ticking and i dont really want to leave it too late incase theres any problems.Im 35 and having a 14 year old already would the age gap between them be too long?,Im also worried at my age if there would be problems with being pregnant or giving birth although i am in good health.I work but that wouldnt be a problem as i work part time so moneywise shouldnt be an issue.To want something so much but be so frightend i just cant decide what to do?When talking about this with my son he just says 'yeah whatever and thats ok if i dont have to share a room' lol.He just gets embarrased knowing his mum and dad have to do the deed to get pregnant lol lol.any advice would be great,thanks
Old 08-01-2012, 11:42 PM
Master

Personally i would try and leave it to fate if you get pregnant.. 35 is still young!
Old 09-01-2012, 12:08 AM
springs_eternal

there's a 28 year age gap between my baby sister and I. Fifteen years between my youngest brother and I. It works for us. I'm closer with those two than I am with the brother that is a year older.

I think you should address your health concerns with your doctor, if you haven't already, then follow your heart. :)
Old 09-01-2012, 01:17 AM
Master
There is no age gap between love, go for it if that's what you want.
Old 09-01-2012, 01:44 AM
Caillin

If you feel that you are ready and able to handle a new life within your family, then I think it's a fabulous idea!
Old 10-01-2012, 05:51 AM
Knower
I agree with everyone as well. If you really want to have another than go for it, your still young and age should be ok when it comes to siblings, love is love no matter the age gap . Know someone who gave birth in her early forties and it went well.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:12 PM
Super Moderator
Hi there, there is a 10 year gap between my two. I am 34 and I may or may not want to have kids. I want to leave the decision up to fate. The meter is running though......My advice to you is to take some time and think about it. then talk to your husband.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:27 PM
giggles

too late to have a baby?

Thank you for all your comments its really helped ,we have decided to hang on for a few months before deciding,im also going to have a chat and check up with the doctor to make sure everything is ok.Main reason for leaving it a few months is because im having a change of my weekly working hours,ive had to request extra working hours(only 4) and my boss doesnt seem to want to give them to me,so how it works is if i cant get those extra hours i will have to leave my job and find something else ,i really dont want to as i love my job but i have no choice,its all down to the working tax changes in april.Thanks all.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:50 PM
Gracey

women over 35 have a greater chance of having twins!!!
Old 11-01-2012, 10:22 PM
giggles

too late to have a baby?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
women over 35 have a greater chance of having twins!!!
I have been thinking about what if i had twins hehe,was evening thinking names for twins the other night while i was relaxing in the bath .