Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 01-01-2012, 01:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
I think so too, and I'm sorry for your loss and for your pain.
Take care, and happy new years.
7L
He he, thanks astralsuzy, I have three bears, Oh, I must be Goldielocks lol, happy new year to you too.

Hi 7luminaries, do you think I said too much ?, I suppose its going to be hard with one being bi-polar and the other schizophrenic lol.
Old 01-01-2012, 02:03 AM
Master
I have realized through this last relationship that I cannot give my love to just one person ever again, I miss the things we did together but not the love, I was never after love because I already have all the love there IS, I was never short of love and didn't need to take any from anyone.
Old 01-01-2012, 02:18 AM
Master
What A Team We Are

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVm83...9dpFig&lf=plcp

Old 01-01-2012, 02:31 AM
Master
I've Lost My Way Lord

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRjH6...4&feature=plcp

Old 02-01-2012, 12:19 AM
Master
I remember the day's when i use to cling to someone, frightened that they would leave me, I think I inherited this neurosis from my parents, they use to scare us kids, with telling us that they would send us to a boarding school if we didn't behave. Mom and dad use to get drunk and threaten each other that they were going to leave the other, I would be petrified of being left alone, so i carried this fear into any relationship that I was in. But after I had a so called Awakening I realized that the whole thing that I feared was just a stupid story, my parents were ignorant of their true Being and never really experienced love, I now don't cling to anyone or anything, and this is why I can move on from the relationship that Michelle and I had, without all the pain involved that most go through, to be awakened is to be free.
Old 02-01-2012, 12:24 AM
Master
Its A Beautiful World

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhx1D...5&feature=plcp

Old 02-01-2012, 12:28 AM
Master
Let Go And Let God

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jd8R...4&feature=plcp

Old 02-01-2012, 12:36 AM
Master
Sleeping With An Angel Tonight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqG_6...8&feature=plcp

Old 02-01-2012, 12:42 AM
Master
Old 02-01-2012, 01:10 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
The trouble with me is that I say too much, I have no skeletons in the closet, I revealed too much to Michelle about my past, because of her bi-polar she couldn't handle it, like being gay, being raped and so on, but I thought that you should be able to share anything with someone you love, or someone who you shared your love with ?.

I am sorry for you loss psychoslice......being open and true with someone who cant handle it doesnt mean there are not others out there who can..always remember that...in hurt we sometimes shut down, but its always important to remain true to you!