Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 05-12-2011, 05:31 AM
Master
The Spirituality involved in Romance.

I am convinced that there is a " Spirit World" in reality; actual spirit beings who are unseen, yet all around us. And I think they most defintely influence humans and our physical world in many ways. And, I think they even manipulate human romance. For various reasons.

I believe these spirits will actually keep people apart, or stop a romance from happening, and conversely put people together; for good and bad reasons ; in order to accomplish a result from that union.

If the spirit world is interested in you, then your romances; or lack of it, are being manipulated. Good spirits manipulate for good reasons, often to preserve you from unseen troubles, they will keep you from joining with what is not good for you. Conversely bad spirits will manipulate you into relationships which are meant to drain you.

And this is often why romance can be so difficult, and conversely so rewarding. So the " Moment of Manipulation" in romance can be a battle between real spirits, who are fighting each other, while you are in the crossroads of this moment! And both spirits have an intrest in you and your future, or possible future.

Have you ever really liked someone, and it seemed like that person was literally snatched away from you before anything could go any further? It just seemed as if situations instantly changed, beyond your power or theirs, and the romantic door was shut! The situation was manipulated against it ever becomming a romance. You examined the situation, which normally should have worked, and even you saw no reason for it not to. And yet the light was put out, and your heart was hurt before its time.

I think this spirit world is far more powerful than our physical world. VERY influncing; very profound. But why would they take an intrest in human romance anyway? Well for many reasons; one of which, the union of two powerful human hearts can spawn incredible results in reality! Or, it can spawn even small little changes in reality, which can threaten good or evil.

If the spirit world is even intrested in you, that speaks volumes already! Your destiny could be something even you are totally unaware of. And they want to manipulate that destiny, one way or the other. A person could be placed in your life, simply to hold you back, and permenently retard your growth. Someone designed just to pester you and keep you off balance. Conversely one can be placed in your life, designed to nuture your growth and spur you onward.

And I wanted to go into the Spirituality involved in Romance.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:26 AM
Master

The spirit world are us. We are the spirits. A lot of what happens to us is by our own design; we just left the blueprints behind when we next reincarnated. Now how does your picture change?
Old 05-12-2011, 10:18 AM
mattie

Spirits Not Manipulating Us Unless We Invite Their Energy In

In this & other threads you seem to see humans as utterly inept, having no free will or the ability to think for their self. In another thread you said very few of us had free will & seemed to be describing automatons who were programmed by God.

I’m now wondering how you see our being programmed by God as interacting w/ this being manipulated by spirits. Organized religion presents everything as more powerful than us (disinformation).

We are only as influenced as we CHOOSE to be by abrogating our innate sovereignty. This is entirely voluntary.
Old 05-12-2011, 11:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
The spirit world are us. We are the spirits. A lot of what happens to us is by our own design; we just left the blueprints behind when we next reincarnated. Now how does your picture change?

I do not believe in reincarnation, so it changes nothing for my views. I am not of the camp that credits man with all things and glorifys him. I believe that most of the things which happen to us, are not of our own design. I think those humans who the spirit world are not interested in, well they are left to do their own thing. Because what they do willnot effect reality or destiny.
Old 05-12-2011, 11:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
In this & other threads you seem to see humans as utterly inept, having no free will or the ability to think for their self. In another thread you said very few of us had free will & seemed to be describing automatons who were programmed by God.

I’m now wondering how you see our being programmed by God as interacting w/ this being manipulated by spirits. Organized religion presents everything as more powerful than us (disinformation).

We are only as influenced as we CHOOSE to be by abrogating our innate sovereignty. This is entirely voluntary.

I do not believe in free will, it is an illusion. Those who do believe in it, in my view are simply more proofs of just how powerful the seduction of the human mind by spirits can be. The raw definition of free will is this: to have a mind uninfluenced by outside forces. There is no such thing, in my view. I do believe we are programmed, but the term program is an illusion within itself, used to seduce humans into believing they are free and uninfluenced.

One of the characteristics of consciousness is " Self will", and God knew this when he gave it to humans. The innate desire of self to grow uninhibited and swell into ego and self grandation. Consciousness has a dark side, which will always look to survive and puff itself up; and make itself believe things about itself that turns into a unique habitual way of living called " Pacification of self, and glorification of self!" And this dark side rears its ugly head in romance many times.

Some people are so selfish, that they would rather damage or kill a romance by being selfish, than to think of " The other person" and bring about submission and unity. Some people would rather be wrong and selfish, than to submit to whats right and kill their own views and desires in order for a romance to susceed.

The programming of God is the manipulation of spirits , through this manner he controls both humans and human history. Uniquely manipulating humans in order to influence history and society. It is an incredible manipulation, which had to be done in a manner that humans never suspect the manipulation. And this is one of the incredible proofs of Gods power; The manipulation of the human consciousness. This is one reason why there can never be a rebellion that is sucessful against God, because of his awesome control of all consciousness.

Once God brings a life online, it is always tied into him, and must submit to him.

There are no other alternitives.
Old 05-12-2011, 05:22 PM
Master
One of the ways to effectively control humanity, is through our lusts. We lust for power, we lust for understanding; we crave for meaning, we lust for each other. We have desires and they can become very strong. So the rigor of romance can be like a switch inside of us, I don't think there is a greater addiction than romance. And there are few greater unitys than this incredible desire that we exrerience in the pull to mate.

One of the greatest ways to control a woman, is through romance, and one of the greatest ways to topple a man is through this drama we call romance. It can change the size of things in our consciousness and can effect how we treat our children.

Romance is universal, it holds no cultural boundries; It is not predujice, it needs no morals, it can disguard standards and reason. Romance can develop a life of its own. And this is WHY the spirit world pays keen attention to it, because its a fast track into the heart of human nature. It is a track of our tears, and a track that guages our joys.

The spirit world is universal, and always takes an intrest in universal things.
Old 06-12-2011, 06:57 PM
Master
The spirituality in romance is not really our spirituality, because we have little; its the spirituality of the spirit world that determines. One of the advents of humans becomming conscious, is our zeal for " Self determination." And this is where selfishness comes from, the building desire to be self determinant. So in romance, one of the greatest problems is selfishness, which indeed is one of the greatest problems in humanity period!

Two people comming together, and one wanting to " Lord it over the other." The feeling that what you want, what you see, what you feel, should be the determing factor in the romance.