Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 25-08-2011, 10:12 PM
Master
Starbuck

You have been given lots of great answers.

I just want to add: Have fun!

zipzip
Old 26-08-2011, 05:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck

There is a potential new guy on the scene and it's very, very early days, but we are interested in getting to know each other. He is very intelligent, has degrees in both biology and physics, has the same health condition as me, and is incredibly interesting to talk to as well as a very nice guy!

My only reservation is - he is an atheist with no beliefs in anything 'otherwordly.'

I am very psychic but he doesn't know this yet

As a psychic myself, I know that he is interested in you because of all that you are. His subconscious and higher self do not live in a vacuum within him. They interact constantly with his conscious awareness.

If you can adjust your perceptions about his potentials, you will see that he is a perfect match for you.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 28-08-2011, 02:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Thanks everyone! I'm very pleased to say that we are indeed a couple now :) Early days yet so we haven't gone into any spiritual debate, but it doesn't feel as important now. I respect his beliefs and I know he does mine.

I've appreciated reading the responses here thanks.
Old 29-08-2011, 12:54 AM
Terracotta

I came here too late to say that it really comes down to the people and their ability to accept somewhat opposing viewpoints in this category, but congrats. It's a nice balance.
Old 14-01-2012, 04:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Just reading through this thread again as it's very much on my mind at the moment.

I like what you say Terracotta - sorry I didn't respond before. The lesson for me is to accept my bloke's views and perspective and that is an important one for sure. I've struggled with acceptance a lot along my path, both self and others.