Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 19-01-2012, 04:27 PM
sesheta

To Stingray

When you meet your soul mate, you don't recognize the face. You don't walk up to that person and know by looking at that person he or she is your soul mate. Many times you are brought together by circumstances that seem like coincidence. It's about a feeling of being awakened. For me, I was totally taken off guard and, at first, was totally thrown off balance...like the rug had been pulled from under my feet. It is like you were asleep until you were touched by that kindred soul and then you are awakened and nothing is ever the same again. You now know that life before was not life but a dim existence and that up until that touch life was OK. If your feelings are so intense that it scares you and you run away, it won't last. I tried it. It felt great but it was also scary. I had never felt like that before with anyone...ever. There will be no denying it; you won't be able to get this person out of your mind and your heart. He or she is part of you now and nothing will change it. The thought of them will send chills down your spine. You'll know that even if you are apart trying to deny the feeling NOTHING that happens will change the way you feel. Just the touch of their hand on yours gives you a feeling that cannot be described. Being in their presence will give you a feeling that is unparalled. This person never leaves your thoughts or your heart. It will feel like that person is somehow imprinted into you now. A part of you that will remain no matter what. I believe that soul mates exist on a higher level of love. There is a strong connection that is present that is simply just there. You can almost communicate with that person without even speaking. You cannot always be with your soul mate either which can seem like a really cruel joke or something.

I completely relate to this :) Thanks for posting that!
Old 20-01-2012, 09:39 PM
Stingray

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
When you meet your soul mate, you don't recognize the face. You don't walk up to that person and know by looking at that person he or she is your soul mate. Many times you are brought together by circumstances that seem like coincidence. It's about a feeling of being awakened. For me, I was totally taken off guard and, at first, was totally thrown off balance...like the rug had been pulled from under my feet. It is like you were asleep until you were touched by that kindred soul and then you are awakened and nothing is ever the same again. You now know that life before was not life but a dim existence and that up until that touch life was OK. If your feelings are so intense that it scares you and you run away, it won't last. I tried it. It felt great but it was also scary. I had never felt like that before with anyone...ever. There will be no denying it; you won't be able to get this person out of your mind and your heart. He or she is part of you now and nothing will change it. The thought of them will send chills down your spine. You'll know that even if you are apart trying to deny the feeling NOTHING that happens will change the way you feel. Just the touch of their hand on yours gives you a feeling that cannot be described. Being in their presence will give you a feeling that is unparalled. This person never leaves your thoughts or your heart. It will feel like that person is somehow imprinted into you now. A part of you that will remain no matter what. I believe that soul mates exist on a higher level of love. There is a strong connection that is present that is simply just there. You can almost communicate with that person without even speaking. You cannot always be with your soul mate either which can seem like a really cruel joke or something.

I completely relate to this :) Thanks for posting that!

sometimes I have a feeling that God just don't care...
Old 20-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Super Moderator
What you posted is right on Stingray. Once again hope it works out for you.:)
Love your signature gem!
Old 20-01-2012, 10:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Oh sure... it's like a song I wrote.

Beautiful words Gem ... would love to hear them in song and the music which accompanies :) can you YouTube it before the 24th?
Old 20-01-2012, 11:48 PM
Master
I don't listen to the chatter of what some people try to tell others of what love is...being in love. For me, these are some of the things that being in love is.

Being in love is beautiful, but it's more than just the initial rush, that honeymoon phase...for many that think they are in love, it's no more than an adrenalin rush, the attraction, the excitement, the raging hormones, the lust..the newness of it...but little by little you are finding out about each other and in most cases, it's not so much knowing them, appreciating one other, but they start to see that annoy each other instead, and when they finally do take the time, if they get that far, most don't even like each other, so when the bells and whistles wear off, the relationship dies. Too many think that that excitement phase means love.

For me, being in love is respecting, appreciating, admiring my mate. It's nurturing, it's endearing. It's little love notes hidden away to be found later, it's the neck rub, the back rub/massage, the foot massage when he's tired and sore. It's pampering, tending to their needs. It's being best friends. It's altuistic. It's honoring them, and watching out for them. It's keeping their secrets, even in anger. It's learning to silence your lips from saying spiteful, cruel things during difficult times. It's talking through matters and allowing each other to speak, and listening with understanding ears.

It's keeping the relationship alive and exciting by never taking each other for granted, but making times for dates or cozy evenings at home by the fire. It's complimenting each other and giving appreciation and thanks and showing it.

It's being so relaxed around another like your favorite comfortable shoes and jeans, but you wear each other so well. It's keeping your sex life alive and exciting and being considerate of each other's needs. It's working together like a team at home. Enjoying friendships, and family and incorporating them all.

It's laughing while you fix dinner, laughing with each other, having a sense of humor.

It's caring for your mate when they are sick. It's never going to bed angry. It's saying I love you every day and often, and always feeling blessed that you have found each other. It's coming home with a flower and presenting it to your mate, or surprising your mate with their favorite ice cream or dinner.

It's singing loudly and out of tune and still being loved or loving your mate who is singing out of tune. Being silly and being able to laugh.

Being in love is a beautiful thing, but it takes work, but it's worth it. The thing is after awhile, it's not even work, it's a gift and a reward and it now comes easily.
Old 21-01-2012, 12:26 AM
Master
Angel1

Yea... there an obession like 'I can't stop thinking about you', but spiritual words say this isn't love, however everyone falling love does it.

It kind of builds up, and before long feelings have to be expressed, so you make it known to the other person, and take the risk, because they might not feel as deeply.

If they do want the same thing, then a kind of flurry happens, neither knows what's happening, and it's scary, all the uncertainty... and hope, because the trust is still pretty immature and both really don't know much about eachother.

Anyway, as time goes on they both open up a little more at a time, and the nasty side is revealed too, and if that's still OK... a strong sense of tollerance comes in to it... as you put up with eachother. LoL.

Old 21-01-2012, 05:37 AM
Master
When you truly love, you take the warts with the beauty of the person (I'm speaking inner beauty that makes a person shine) You take the good with the bad, cliche as that is...when you have found the true love, the lasting love. You know you dont' have it, when you can't stay...when you can't get along, when you can't trust, when you dn't respect.

I remember that feeling of it building up. Mine built up for years and years. and I had to be silent and it hurt to be silent, keeping it all in, but I had to...then one day I wrote and then I gave the letter... Then I was turned away. I said I only wanted to know if you had a place inside your heart that held me. the next time I saw him, he asked me to kiss him and then I would know. I was too afraid to kiss him...but weeks later I did.

Gem, I want to tell you that in taking that risk and telling them what you feel...the timing is not always right, but that doesn't mean that person won't ever love you back the same, just might take longer and then it takes them by surprise when they realize that they are now in love with you.
Old 21-01-2012, 06:46 AM
sesheta

To Sarian

Being in love is beautiful, but it's more than just the initial rush, that honeymoon phase...for many that think they are in love, it's no more than an adrenalin rush, the attraction, the excitement, the raging hormones, the lust..the newness of it...but little by little you are finding out about each other and in most cases, it's not so much knowing them, appreciating one other, but they start to see that annoy each other instead, and when they finally do take the time, if they get that far, most don't even like each other, so when the bells and whistles wear off, the relationship dies. Too many think that that excitement phase means love.

For me, being in love is respecting, appreciating, admiring my mate. It's nurturing, it's endearing. It's little love notes hidden away to be found later, it's the neck rub, the back rub/massage, the foot massage when he's tired and sore. It's pampering, tending to their needs. It's being best friends. It's altuistic. It's honoring them, and watching out for them. It's keeping their secrets, even in anger. It's learning to silence your lips from saying spiteful, cruel things during difficult times. It's talking through matters and allowing each other to speak, and listening with understanding ears.

It's keeping the relationship alive and exciting by never taking each other for granted, but making times for dates or cozy evenings at home by the fire. It's complimenting each other and giving appreciation and thanks and showing it.

It's being so relaxed around another like your favorite comfortable shoes and jeans, but you wear each other so well. It's keeping your sex life alive and exciting and being considerate of each other's needs. It's working together like a team at home. Enjoying friendships, and family and incorporating them all.

It's laughing while you fix dinner, laughing with each other, having a sense of humor.

It's caring for your mate when they are sick. It's never going to bed angry. It's saying I love you every day and often, and always feeling blessed that you have found each other. It's coming home with a flower and presenting it to your mate, or surprising your mate with their favorite ice cream or dinner.

It's singing loudly and out of tune and still being loved or loving your mate who is singing out of tune. Being silly and being able to laugh.

Being in love is a beautiful thing, but it takes work, but it's worth it. The thing is after awhile, it's not even work, it's a gift and a reward and it now comes easily.

I totally agree with what you posted above - wonderful response :)
Old 21-01-2012, 04:02 PM
Master
Thank you, sesheta.