Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-04-2013, 07:55 PM
Master
Heavy heart

I have felt my tf in many forms his pain, fear, anxiety but this past Saturday it was a heavy heart beat. Read its the heart chakra. But what happened this Friday is I met a sc. Never compared to tf but a pull was there. He is spiritual n happy individual. We hit it off n he asked me for my number. I enjoyed him n I'm not feeling guilty as I accepted that perhaps tf not meant for me in this lifetime. He chose not have me around even as freinds so I'm open to all. Him returning or not.

This man is not like another man. I felt a connection like he can teach me more as he is positive n full if life. We had lots in common has taken classes I've taken been to same retreat weeks before I went a couple years. Had an on and off relationship that started 3 years ago perhaps his tf. Same time I met mine. More in common than tf as we are opposites. But it's been 3 days in a row only at night that this heaviness is upon me. I will still send tf his birthday card.
I don't know if I'm feeling tf or its my subcoince guilt
Old 30-04-2013, 10:27 PM
LadyImpreza1111

It could be a combination of the two.
Old 30-04-2013, 10:31 PM
Experiencer

Impulsv..guilt has no place in the TF journey. IMHO, Twinflames are part of one another - nothing can change that. Other people come into our lives in order to help us on our way.

Love does not have to be limited to just one person. If you take your ego out of the equation, you are left only with love. The heart is like a balloon (a wise soul on here told me that) - you can keep filling it with love from different sources. Right now your instinct is telling you this new guy can teach you something - you are in tune with the twinflame energy and therefore you are following your heart.
Old 30-04-2013, 10:39 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Awakeningheart said it well. You and this new person might have karma to resolve with another, thus you feel a pull there.