Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-04-2013, 04:33 AM
Spring1988

Why do you believe your connection is running?

To be honest, I was always on the fence about the subject of running. For the most part, I believed its possible but not likely. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not speaking to anyone's connection here, just my own experience. Now in my case, I'm not sure what's going on.

We still talk and hang out and all, its just that lately, I see her behavior is changing slightly (not for the worse). Whenever I come around she starts stuttering and fumbling words and acting nervous. I don't mind it because when we started getting heavy, I did the same thing.

Now the last time we saw each other was by coincidence at my sis house. As soon as I got there, we exchanged our hellos and whatnot. Usually, she stays for hours. This time, she looked soooo nervous and started fumbling her words again then she just got up and said she had to go. She said she was coming back but never did.

I asked her if she was coming back in a text and she said she had to get home. So I said I wish she could come back in playful way and said have a good night.

Again, I usually don't believe in running but in my case, I think I am becoming a believer and I think she is running. There are other instances that lead me to believe this also. The way I'm handling it is by giving her all the space she needs.

I just feel like she doesn't have to run if that makes any sense.

So what made you believe your connection is running?
Old 29-04-2013, 05:13 AM
Master

If she is anything like me Spring .....she is scared to death,which i think is normal ... I was always so nervous around my SC, i too fumbled words and i was def nervous ,in the end i just kept avoiding him ..My heart used to beat so fast when i saw him ,kind of like having a panic attack ,it just made me want to run ....I have never felt like this with anyone else ,i'm usually pretty confident ,but i just seem to melt around him and as much as i liked him and loved seing him ,i was just so scared .....I kept saying to myself ,harden up woman,just relax ,whats wrong with you but i just couldn't relax ......Try not to take it personally ...Maybe she is just finding the intensity a little hard to handle ...I think these connections bring up so many emotions and some people just freak out .
Old 29-04-2013, 11:13 AM
Master
Because deep down she suspects that there is some serious mojo involved between us-which, based on what I discovered yesterday, combination of a clearcut sign and more Sherlock Holmesian deductions on my part, is absolutely true. Suffice it to say that she made the ultimate sacrifice for me (all I will or can say at this point).
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 29-04-2013, 11:44 AM
BeautifulLife

My favorite reason for why they are running "They can't handle the intensity of the love they feel for us" Seriously?
Old 29-04-2013, 12:20 PM
Spring1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwigirl11
If she is anything like me Spring .....she is scared to death,which i think is normal ... I was always so nervous around my SC, i too fumbled words and i was def nervous ,in the end i just kept avoiding him ..My heart used to beat so fast when i saw him ,kind of like having a panic attack ,it just made me want to run ....I have never felt like this with anyone else ,i'm usually pretty confident ,but i just seem to melt around him and as much as i liked him and loved seing him ,i was just so scared .....I kept saying to myself ,harden up woman,just relax ,whats wrong with you but i just couldn't relax ......Try not to take it personally ...Maybe she is just finding the intensity a little hard to handle ...I think these connections bring up so many emotions and some people just freak out .

Yeah I try not to take it personal because I feel I recognize what she is experiencing. I used to do that now you see me now you don't stuff to her as well before we really got heavy. I'd meet her somewhere and within minutes I'd want to leave even though I'd want to be with her! Perfect example is the first time we kissed. We could have hung out in my car for muuuuch longer but I cut it short right after the kiss because my heart was beating so fast and I was starting to get so nervous so I made up a lame excuse to leave.

Like I said tho, I'm giving her all the space she needs.
Old 29-04-2013, 12:22 PM
Spring1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
My favorite reason for why they are running "They can't handle the intensity of the love they feel for us" Seriously?

Elaborate please :-)

Are you insinuating that the stayers are all deluding our/themselves?
Old 29-04-2013, 01:21 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring1988
Elaborate please :-)

Are you insinuating that the stayers are all deluding our/themselves?

First off if you have truly met your tf then there is no duality and therefore you CAN'T have a stayer and a runner. If you are truly TFs than you are either together or both running and most likely your running from yourself not a love that is so powerful you can't handle it. Saying that they are running from you because they can't handle the love that exists between you two just screams EGO in my opinion vs. intuition.

Have you ever been madly in love with someone and been able to keep away let alone for a long time especially if you know the other person is INTERESTED in being with you? Look how many people on these forums can't keep away even with being constantly rejected by their so called "TF" yet even that doesn't keep them from giving up hope or remaining available. Christ I broke things off with my wife after 13yrs of being together the second my so called TF told me that she "still feels something for me" after denying it for nearly 6yrs. All it took was an indication that there was a chance for us and I was willing to completely rearrange my entire life for the unknown never mind having to break the heart of my wife who I had just married.

The only thing that would keep you away is thinking they wanted nothing to do with you and even than you'd probably crash and burn numerous times TRYING (I sure did) before you'd take their word that they wanted nothing to do with you.

Love is the most powerful force in the universe and if love truly does resides in your heart for someone I find it pretty hard to believe that fear could stop you for very long let alone for years, decades or a lifetime.
Old 29-04-2013, 02:32 PM
Super Moderator
I truly believe the running is genuine. Sometimes we have the appearance of being ready all the ducks were lined up. ts were crossed and i were dotted. Both were fluently speaking twinage. you are both just flowing with raw passionate emotion. It just pours out of you.Then once you are full settled from that and go over what was said how they looked at you with this i know you look. and they know your most intimated thoughts. reality creeps in.
For me it was "he knows all about this twin stuff and he was still going to pursue "us" even though the situation I was in would make one run for the hills. (Of course the reality clicked in and he got in touch with his course path and me mine. In my heart of hearts I knew my situation was one I had to endure alone.) I know the impact of it. I told him he was my happy place for the last 5ish years. It its me like a brick at times. just a random thought of. Who told him he was my happy place? Oh that right me teal. and then he was going to do what. Wow, he is either more in tuned then I thought or just as crazy as me. lol
I would love to hear is process sometime. (the small taste I got wasn't quite enough)

Sometimes the shock of it hits you and you think I can't face them.I also think I hurt him in some way. or he thinks he hurt me. (I am also testing the waters too.) I am (was) doing everything to avoid him. so If he and i meet face to face where I can't avoid it I can handle it.

On a few times we have crossed each others paths and it is a stare fest. It take a a bit to realize to even think and the moments been over and I am like fallow him or come back.
I looked for this person as long as I can remember and we found each other. He has seen me as my pure self. I thought things were a mess when I came out and told him what was up. and He accepted it and me. This amazes me so much. It has taught me to be true to who I am. I can handle anything the my course path throws at me. and it sure has thrown things at me.

So it isn't running I think sometimes your heart and soul are just waiting for your brain to catch up. Sometimes we just need to finish unseen business before we can truly be free to be with a tf. If you felt that impact that power. So did they.

IF YOU FOUND EACH OTHER YOU WILL AGAIN> something like that is not forgotten
It is simply a to be continued.....
Old 29-04-2013, 04:24 PM
Suchapisces

The intensity is what I can't handle. I lose all track of my senses and I've never felt like that, ever. In the end, I couldn't think of anything else to do except run away. So frustrating. :(
Old 29-04-2013, 04:39 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchapisces
The intensity is what I can't handle. I lose all track of my senses and I've never felt like that, ever. In the end, I couldn't think of anything else to do except run away. So frustrating. :(

My SC does the same. She loses herself around me, but she acknowledges it so it's easy for her to come out of it. Some days are weird and some she's her confident self, and my confidence drops when she's her confident self. Rofl, it's not me that has that affect on her. It's the intensity of our connection.