Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-05-2013, 05:19 PM
Master
What helps for me is to put myself in tf shoes. When I saw him dec he lost 25 lost interest in his hobbies. Look like he had been through something difficult. He rejected me. But hinted at finally knowing about Tf. So I'm looking at this he is finally trying to figure this tf out it n Build back up. Technically I was a year ahead of the game. In your instance your twin flame probably feels he needs to protect himself since you're not available and still married. I feel like why bother talking about emotions nothing can be done about it.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:24 PM
soulful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksjm33
Jupiterarizona,
Yes, I am married and just trying to sort out these confusing feelings. A lot of my base negative lower issues came up recently with him, which is why he ran. My ego was very in charge. Him running recently helped move me into more self-love and acceptance. I thought because of recent signs with him that we are. I'm not saying we definitely aren't, but my ego is dying a slower death than I'd like. I just wanted to share what is happening.

In addition, I have not figured out why I felt so attracted to this other man. Me and my husband have been happily married for many years. I may need to shut this other man out so I can figure out what's happening in my marriage and if there is a pull from the other I may have an answer. Just trying to stay in the moment.

I was very happily married too, which is why it makes me believe that it is one of three things for me:

1) This connection is truly beyond the control of the conscious mind or,
2) There may not be anything wrong with my marriage at all, and there is something going on with me; or
3) There is something wrong in my marriage and it is how I relate to my partner or how he relates to me.

I am discovering it is a bit of all three.

Time to work on myself and my marriage.