Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-04-2013, 08:17 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elessar
You might be wiser than I. I simply feel an overpowering urge to scream this...thing to the heavens at the top of my very lungs, and to any who might be within earshot-it is proving to be that profound. I've tried a few other people, who all humored me but simply didn't. get. it. in the end.
I just feel that no earthly language could do justice to the experience and trying to explain it to someone would somehow desecrate it. Don’t cast pearls before swine...
Old 30-04-2013, 10:50 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:

I'd just love to have a flesh-and-blood---err, face-to-face! ---confidante regarding all of this, simple as that.

Know what you mean, John. Gave up a long time ago trying to talk to people about this.

But...imagine if us lot here on the forum were put in a large room together with coffee and cake and hours of time just to talk face to face to each other about this - and maybe have a couple of people give presentations about it.

Wouldn't that be the greatest thing...
Old 30-04-2013, 11:19 AM
soulful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat
I just feel that no earthly language could do justice to the experience and trying to explain it to someone would somehow desecrate it. Don’t cast pearls before swine...

I so agree!
Old 30-04-2013, 01:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Only two people know how deep this connection really goes and even then I gave up trying to explain the current going on's with it. They know he is around and that I still have feelings for him and he for me but that is about it right now. I no longer talk about the signs I still get or how I can feel his and the connection's energy at times and I definitely do not talk about the rabbit hole! I think one time I mentioned the rabbit hole to my sister at the very beginning when all of this was occurring but I think she has forgotten about it and I don't care to remind her. Way too complicated.
Old 30-04-2013, 02:57 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
You might be wiser than I. I simply feel an overpowering urge to scream this...thing to the heavens at the top of my very lungs, and to any who might be within earshot-it is proving to be that profound. I've tried a few other people, who all humored me but simply didn't. get. it. in the end.

One metaphor I have been entertaining for the past day or so has been the red pill/blue pill thing from the Matrix: take the blue one, and forget all about twin souls, transcendence, radical healing, unity of oneness, you name it, it is all consigned to your own personal dustbin and shut away in the dankest darkest corner of your closet.

Take the red one, and find out just how deep the rabbit hole goes. I even half-seriously entertained the concept of offering her red and blue Gummi bears, when the moment finally comes.

So, I go into the Comcast office to return my cable equipment (more old **** from my former life that I am in the process of discarding), and what do I spy on the monitor? A new Agent Smith commercial (Hugo Weaving reprising his role), where at the end he offers a kid red and blue lollipops. I swear to the Lord himself all of the above is true-I simply couldn't make any of it up if I wanted to.

I just find that I can't explain it to anyone else-at least not right now...

LOL! I relate a lot to that movie too, and also get syncs with it. Somewhat related, have you yet encountered the 117?
Old 30-04-2013, 11:51 PM
Master
That would be what, then?
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 01-05-2013, 12:18 AM
AutumnL

Quote:
Originally Posted by amissaanima
I'm taking the white pill, Fluoxetine "Prozac"
Lol sometimes I wish to do the same!
Old 01-05-2013, 12:24 PM
amissaanima

Go for it, all I had to do was tell my doctor about the connection over the internet. I didn't even have to mention the Twin Flame thing. But mentioning the Twin Flame thing to your doctor might surely get you Prozac, lol. Nah, all joking aside, it might help a lot of people here as the emotions can be so difficult to deal with at times. Sometimes the brain doesn't handle the release of serotonin(makes us happy) correctly. Fluoxetine(Prozac) is believed to help heal brain cells or neurons in the brain so that serotonin is released and absorbed correctly, making it easier to deal with emotions. I am starting the second week on 20mg(it is supposed to take a month to see if this will help with this problem.) The depression comes and goes, so only time will tell. I am in the good right now. Best wishes to you all, as even with the progress of medical science I don't expect that there is a cure for emotions of this magnitude, good or bad, short of the padded cell. It's odd, he contacts me and show he cares just when I don't feel I can deal with it any longer, and all goes well again for awhile. I believe if this medicine does the trick, I will be happy all the time, just knowing he is out there and happy.
Old 01-05-2013, 12:36 PM
Master
It would undoubtedly get me a straitjacket. Fine-the entire world, which reflects this thing back to me in perfect harmony each and every day, is bonkers then too: loopy, wigged out, touched, mental, moonstruck (like that one), round the bend, flipped out, berserk, batty, barmy, and bonkers.
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain