Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-01-2015, 07:17 PM
Awakening108

Do you consider yourself spiritual ?

How does it manifest in your daily life ?
Old 22-01-2015, 07:43 PM
Eudaimonist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakening108
How does it manifest in your daily life ?

My spirituality is unusual, but I'll just say this: my spirituality has much to do with how close I feel to my ideal self. Feeling close means feeling what Abraham Maslow calls self-actualization. Sometime I feel close, and sometimes I don't.

eudaimonia,

Mark
Old 22-01-2015, 09:09 PM
Master
Yes.

How does it manifest in my life..?

I would say of late, i have speaking about certain concepts allot more with people. Only about the power intention, and perception. Just the other day, i advise some lad to watch some documentary. And then i was explaining to him about quantum physics, and how it applies to spirituality. And how when he gets his head around certain simply concepts, like nothing is really solid and the power of the subconscious mind it will uplift him. He did seemed engrossed by what i was saying, and wrote down things to watch on a piece of paper...........

I showed him afew things online, and this guys eye's where lit up! certain things that ambitious people, and anybody who aspires to break away from the drone like production belt.

I visualize every single day, about various things.

I pick and choose who i will open up to, i can be quite cold to some people.
Old 22-01-2015, 09:14 PM
Master

i used to now i think more in term of being a mystic. tomorrow might be different.

how does it manifest. i just am in the flow. i am part of a system and i just go with it. i am. i is still there but it is more like a we.

kk
Old 22-01-2015, 10:13 PM
pljames

Spiritual sensing

Sometimes I sense my spirit, innocent quiet understanding and caring. I feel part of something, but do not know what it is...yet. Almost like being born again at peace with the world and all in it. Would like to fel like that all the time. Thoughts? Curious Paul
Old 22-01-2015, 10:33 PM
Argento

Deeply,
Although reading my other posts you'd be forgiven for not believing.

It manifests itself as calm confidence, inner strength, intimacy with others and with nature.
Old 22-01-2015, 11:47 PM
Master
no, if anything i still have a lot of growing up to do. perhaps this realization makes me somewhat spiritual.
Old 23-01-2015, 05:31 AM
Master
Compassion.
I often experience others first hand, as if in their body, not limited to humans but all consciousness on this earth.
Daily dialog with Eternal Self, asking questions, seeking guidance, getting clarity.
Awareness of the inner dialog of the mind, it's many aspects, silencing it when it starts getting like a hyper herd of monkeys.
Extreme awareness that my thoughts create my world.
Peace with others finding their own way, peace with finding mine.

I'm not really sure what the difference is between expanded consciousness (which includes activation of psychic powers) and spirituality. It seems to me they are part and parcel of the same thing.

There's a lot more... but I'm in a phase were I'm oddly content to not talk about it and just BE instead.
Old 23-01-2015, 10:27 AM
Deactivated Account

Nah. I'm just me.
Old 23-01-2015, 07:34 PM
Master
In a sense I don't consider myself spiritual and a better word that came to me is I feel spirited.

I see quite a bit of what I might define as spiritual in people and they're all within a framework of what they define as spiritual and it feels limiting in a way that I sometimes feel slightly sad that they could actually let their beliefs fall away and just go with what might appear... which I suppose is then the answer to your second question, just letting what appears be what it might be.

Though my initial thoughts on 'how it manifests' tends to resolve around feeling a depth emotionally, I suppose it is, where moments are just so beautiful I tear up and it's usually some song or thought or connection to God or spirit or whatever, a huge wellspring of love opens.