Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-02-2013, 09:14 PM
Master
well i don't have a soulmate or twinsoul not just yet at least..... I try telling my friends about the sp fourms and the threards that are on here. they always give me this What you talkin about willis ? reaction. So i come on here to surround myself with people with simiular interest. i enjoy this site and so far the threads i like visiting is are the astral projection, pastlives abd astrology on the site. I think even if you have little knowledge on the subjects it wouldn't hurt to learn about instead of being closed minded about them.
Old 25-02-2013, 04:36 AM
Skylarkjen

I'm lucky that I have one friend who understands the tf concept (she's the one who told me about tf in the first place). But no one else understands...I have another friend who I can talk to about certain things--but her advice usually ends up upsetting me.

I'm very glad to this forum full of others that understand--it's been both helpful and comforting!
Old 25-02-2013, 03:04 PM
Spirit25

Anyone that I talk to think i'm a little nutts and say I need to let it go and move on with my life. They don't understand what I'm going through and they don't believe in Twin Flames or Soulmates. After talkign to them I feel worse cause it makes me doubt everything.

Then I get these feelings again, sings, etc and I'm back into believing again. I know I was brought to this forum to reason. I know I'm changing, I know I'm on a journey of self discovery, self love. I have felt different since meeting my SM. Nooone has ever effected me like he has nor have I felt a love like that. I know everything has happend for a reason and I refuse to allow anyone tell me I'm crazy anymore. You can't talk about something you haven't experienced and that what it is. They haven't experienced this and wil never understand it.

I started dating again two years ago around this time and I felt this urge to let my SM know that I was moving on and that I wished him all the best with his new girlfriend. My relationship didn't last and after it is when I fully realized the connection me and my SM had. That is when I found this forum. A few months later I felt this strong urge that I needed to let my SM go a bit. I told him that I would let him be and focus on myself for a while. I went home to block him on my Facebook so I would no longer snoop in his life to come to find he had already did it. I knew there was something wrong so I jsut let it be and lived my life. A few months later I was served a shocker. Two of his friends told me that he had totally shut everyone out after his girlfriend broke up with him after he distanced himself from her for 2 months. He stoped talking to her altogether. His girlfriend had enough and broke up with him. He deleted his Facebook, refused to talk to his friends and his family. His dad had to travel to the otehr side of the country (where he had moved to a year before for work) to see if he was still alive. He said he was NEVER EVER coming home. There was nothing there for him and that everyone was better off with him.

His friends thought there must be some connection I had to him that noone else did. He wasn't close with his girlfriend like he was with me. I had a dream around that time that she was furious with me. Yelling at me that I was the reason he could never committ to her. Saying that he never got over me.

My Soulmate refuses to talk to me or his friends. I hear that he has a better relationship with his parents and family and I believe that is a huge step for him as he has been dealing with being adopted and hasn't always had a good relationship with his parents. He doesn't realize how much he has affected people lives. Even after all this time his friends and I still love him. He has left a void in our lives that can never be filled. He is the most amazing person we have ever met. I wish he could see how we see him. Wish he could love himself and accept other people's love. His birth parents abandoned him, I know that is a huge thing to get past but I hope one day he is able to let people in and realize that he is worthy of love.
Old 25-02-2013, 03:12 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit25
Anyone that I talk to think i'm a little nutts and say I need to let it go and move on with my life. They don't understand what I'm going through and they don't believe in Twin Flames or Soulmates. After talkign to them I feel worse cause it makes me doubt everything.
Then I get these feelings again, sings, etc and I'm back into believing again.
This 100%. EXACTLY what I go through.
Old 25-02-2013, 03:26 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit25

Exactly this is the reason i am not talking to any "outsiders" about it anymore.
They simply don't understand and redicule everything i say and explain to them concerning tf.
Old 25-02-2013, 03:39 PM
Spirit25

I don't talk to others much about it anymore. I mean what is the point? I'm tired of hearing "oh you need to forget him. You need to move on. You need to find someone else." Well you know what I have realized, after my recent breakup from the third person I have dated since my SM, that there isn't anyone else out there for me. I am forced to accept this and be happy with myself and come to the terms that I might spend the rest of my life physicially alone. I tired of putting in the effort with people who don't love me, who don't appreciate me, who don't accept me. My friends and family don't get it at all. I refuse to settle and thats what I would be doing.
Old 25-02-2013, 03:49 PM
Master
Spirit, I hope you will ( or are ) just continue to talk to him telepathically - letting him know he is loved and cherished. I, and others on this forum, can confirm that they feel our love and that eventually they lose their anger and bitterness.

Are we all meant to be physical couples in this lifetime? No, I don't believe we are. But we all are called to keep loving each other. I can't help but feel that he will feel your messages of love and acceptance and will come around...

*hugs*
Old 25-02-2013, 03:53 PM
Master
I have tried talking to others before, usually with disastrous results. I do have one friend who accepted it... found it odd to be sure, but cared enough about me to listen and offer support where she could when all I could do was sob silently in my office. Seriously, I was a wreck.

I will always be in debt to her for her open mind and friendship. Can't put it into words... I cherish the members of this forum as well. Without you guys I don't know where I'd be.
Old 25-02-2013, 04:32 PM
Spirit25

I have sent my love telephatically to him but probably not as much as I should. There is one friend who did take the time to listen to me when I told him about my connection with my SM. He is my SM's best friend who was hurt dearly when my SM turned his back on everyone. He was amazed at all the stuff I told him and almost brought him to tears to the point where he couldn't talk to me anymore about it. Even now when his name comes up he quickly changes the subject. I believe he is still hurting over my SM shutting him out. They were like brothers. He will not accept my explanation for why my SM has shut people out. It still hurts being physically apart from him but I've come to the place where I am able to talk about it and not get so upset. Our friend isn't ready to accept this. He feel betrayed by my SM but I know its not about us. It is that my SM hasn't reached unconditional love, especially not for himself. He is still dealing with his own personal demons and until he has come to terms with everything he will never reach out to us. I don't think he has a choice with his parents. They wouldn't let him fully shut him out. That's the thing with my SM, you have to go after him. He won't come to you. It's very clear he has a hard time trusting people or letting them fully in.
Old 25-02-2013, 04:39 PM
Guide
I talk to a couple of friends who believe in SM's and TF's, most people just can't grasp it. I try and it's just too much for them.