Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-02-2013, 02:50 PM
Experiencer
Talking to others about your TF or SC?

Do any of you ask others, who don't understand or have any knowledge of the concept of SCs, for advice on your situation? Do you end up feeling better about the situation or worse? I've been asking a few people for advice and it all seems completely irrelevant to the situation that I'm going through. I've even explained the concept of TFs to a few and I can tell that it just doesn't click in their minds. I'm thinking of giving up talking to others about it completely, it seems to do more harm than good. They usually just end up insulting me or him or both of us, while not having a clue about what I'm going through. Even when I've told them about some of the bizarre synchs, I've been told that I'm lying and making it all up. Just was seeing what everyone else's experiences with this have been.
Old 24-02-2013, 03:10 PM
Master
About the same (as in I don't let them bug me too much). Because I've spent so much time deciphering song lyrics, and they generally haven't, nobody has really bought my theory that her song was about me, even tho for it not to be, there would have to be another bloke out there that she knew well, was in love with, walked in on one day in bed only to find him crying, and managed to drag his depressed butt outside to do whatever, and the song is all about him only and was never about me, despite the zillion commonalities I would share with this phantom person ("Oh yeah, I guess it would fit you perfectly too John! Never thought about that possibility when I wrote it..."). I'd love to meet this hypothetical guy, if only to see what other odd and improbable parallels we undoubtedly share...
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 24-02-2013, 04:07 PM
Master
I just talKed to my Freind who i thought would understand since she Believes her bf is tf they both met feel in love at first sight n are together. Snoothly. So she ask me about tf explained new development how i got asign first time ever from him knowing tf because of his email at 1111. It Hurt because she was like it means nothing so what he was bored at 11 i said no 1111 . She said until he says i want you all of this is nothing. Do you Really think ull be together. Wow Hurt me made me feel like im a fóol. So i told her Hey just because it worked for u but not me doesnt mean my expirience is not tf. I decided not even she can understand m probably wont discuss ever with freinds as i am a fóol being strung along. It Hurt so bad
Old 24-02-2013, 04:18 PM
Spring1988

I just come here and talk to you guys. There are two people I can talk to about this but not to the extent I can talk about it with you all.
Old 24-02-2013, 04:58 PM
Ascender
No point in even trying anymore. If they've not experienced it, they can't understand - and I can't blame them. And it only ends up with me feeling nearly violated! This is so sacred to me, I'm very sensitive to disrespectful comments or "advice" from people who clearly have no idea what this really is. :)

So, I've become very choosy as to whom I talk to about tf. (Actually, I've become very choosy of whom I talk to in general!) I have you guys, and fortunately I have a close friend who's very spiritual, clairvoyant and has experienced this herself. I'm very lucky, and very thankful! :)

the future's so bright

Old 24-02-2013, 05:34 PM
zen_path

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis
No point in even trying anymore. If they've not experienced it, they can't understand - and I can't blame them. And it only ends up with me feeling nearly violated! This is so sacred to me, I'm very sensitive to disrespectful comments or "advice" from people who clearly have no idea what this really is. :)

So, I've become very choosy as to whom I talk to about tf. (Actually, I've become very choosy of whom I talk to in general!) I have you guys, and fortunately I have a close friend who's very spiritual, clairvoyant and has experienced this herself. I'm very lucky, and very thankful! :)

Exactly! I was so thankful to have found this forum. The wisdom and support from everyone here has been truly a god-send in full meaning of that word.

I have spoken only with two other people about my tf connection, and I very carefully chose them because they are both very open spiritually and non-judgmental. And even though they were supportive, even they still didn't quite get it and could really offer no good suggestions... they have no basis of experience to offer insights.

I wouldn't even dare bringing this up to anyone not spiritually aware. Don't bother, how could anyone understand? It's like you are speaking a foreign language about strange customs in a totally undiscovered country. Who is going to get it?

I mentioned to my TF one day (before discovering this forum) that I was frustrated that I couldn't talk to anyone about our odd connection, and his response was 'yeah, I know, no one understands'. So I felt he's tried to speak to others about this too.

So... ask your questions on this forum, let our your frustrations and you'll find sympathetic ears, great ideas to try, and occasionally 'tough love' when needed. And if you have someone in your life so spiritually attuned and non-judgmental that you think of them as your zen master... they might be in the right frame of reference and experience to offer guidance.
Old 24-02-2013, 05:37 PM
Shawnee

Fish

Lol...just yesterday I confided in a close friend & it was sort of a disaster. She basically told me it sounds like I'm obsessing over a guy I'll never have & doesn't understand why I'm "wasting my time" fantasizing over a married man. She in no way believes it can be a divine connection & thinks its only "exciting" to me because I can't have him. Ugh. Thank God for you all on here! :)
Old 24-02-2013, 06:22 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by zen_path
I wouldn't even dare bringing this up to anyone not spiritually aware. Don't bother, how could anyone understand? It's like you are speaking a foreign language about strange customs in a totally undiscovered country. Who is going to get it?
This makes a lot of sense. It's a great way to put it. And, yes, this forum truly has been a god-send. Unfortunately I don't have anyone in my life who knows anything whatsoever about spiritual matters (save for, of course, my TF who I wouldn't dare talk to about the connection), but I suppose if I use the law of attraction, perhaps I may soon. Until then, it's probably best to stop asking for advice from people who don't understand.
Old 24-02-2013, 06:49 PM
MorningStar

I would never ask for advice from someone who's not experienced what I have experienced. I told my sister about some of the psychic, paranormal, surreal experiences we had, but didn't ask for advice and she gave me none....but she is spiritually aware. I've only talked to two other people about all this. One is my friend who has experienced many similar phenomena and the other is my twin himself. That's as far as I'll go with it. Don't feel like being committed to the funny farm. This forum has padded walls, so if I need any advice, I'll ask here.
Old 24-02-2013, 07:59 PM
sesheta

I do talk about my TF/our relationship with two other people - my best friend, and another female friend. Either way, their advise usually just ends up making me feel worse....so yeah, it's pretty much here on SF....everyone else out there really "doesn't get it."