Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 18-01-2015, 02:21 PM
DivineFeminine

I'm going to cheat on him, what kind of karma am I going to receive?

This forum post has been deleted.

Last edited by DivineFeminine : 18-01-2015 at 06:34 PM.
Old 18-01-2015, 05:43 PM
Master

Karma is way too complicated and not easily fathomed. Is dating a sugar daddy different from prostituting? Even if it is not, pretending to love is lying. When we lie, we deny truth, and when we deny truth, our ability to discern truth diminishes. There is certainly nothing divine about lying. I suggest you slow down and think hard before you act.
Old 18-01-2015, 06:05 PM
Master
Have some respect and pride in yourself, what you are doing is disgusting. Selling yourself out yourself for money, YOU would not teach and young girls this. It makes you very disposable.....

Its not about karma, its about you! And how much you value yourself, and your boyfriend or whatever. But if you feel good about it, well your life is the quality of emotions you feel.

For the love of money haha.

Seriously don't do it, you will feel better in the long run! you will have more pride in yourself etc...

Hopefully i would like to think.

#youcandoit!
Old 18-01-2015, 06:33 PM
DivineFeminine

I tried deleting this post and its still here. Don't worry people, I broke up with the sugar daddy, I'm going for the love of my life. I'm never sugar dating ever again.
Old 18-01-2015, 06:56 PM
Master
[quote=DivineFeminine]I tried deleting this post and its still here. Don't worry people, I broke up with the sugar daddy, I'm going for the love of my life. I'm never sugar dating ever again.[/QUOTE

DivineFeminine, i hope this news is true. Listen i am a man, and i know the pressures of making money, when you are very very ambitious. Within this rigid society, it does force people to do things that are maybe not very good for them in the long run. I have kind of been there myself, and i did learn from it.

What you would of done just makes your disposable to any man with money, which at the end of the day is nothing. A women should be a prized possession, and that's what i would teach my daughter! if i ever have a daughter...

A woman that has no price tag, is a woman. A woman with a price tag..? is just disposable, i have been around all of that.

It has made me feel good that hopefully you changed, your actions! i hope so...

Look after yourself.
Old 18-01-2015, 07:02 PM
Master
I watched the movie 'wild' last night and I could see why, afterwards, that Oprah, picked it up and got behind it... the original book that is.

The only way to learn about the results of choices is to make them and see what happens and often we find the deepest us in the most difficult of circumstances. And we are all alot tougher than we think we are, even our hearts, so a little throwing ourselves about isn't so rough and if what we get from it all makes us that much deeper and aware of the wider horizons of humanity so much the better.

What kinda strikes me more than anything is that what you are choosing to do isn't wrong in and of itself though the way you might choose to keep the two men apart could be troublesome only because of the dishonesty that it might all sit on.

And as for karma that'll be right there with you the whole time. It's not like we do something and the karma is added up and attached to our bill, like we've had dinner somewhere and pay for it, it's right there as a result of action affecting our lives as we go through it. It's the vibrational response to everything we do going out and bringing us an equivalent action... karma is life served to us as we are asking, even if we are unaware of what we're asking for.

In a sense I'm quite proud of you because I myself have been one of those men and I always knew what was going on even while I was told something else and so it made me trust my own instincts and also realise that what I got from a partner was all I got and if she wanted more, and could get it, it was her choice and I needed to learn to respect that.

I would just suggest you try and be as honest as possible with yourself and everybody else if and when it's possible to do so. It seems more than anything a lesson in 'you can't bake a cake and eat it too' whereby everybody and everything involved needs more than it's willing to give and in the end of a lesson like this people often learn that willingness to give is far more important than what is supposedly gained.
Old 18-01-2015, 07:10 PM
DivineFeminine

[quote=MIND POWER]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineFeminine
I tried deleting this post and its still here. Don't worry people, I broke up with the sugar daddy, I'm going for the love of my life. I'm never sugar dating ever again.[/QUOTE

DivineFeminine, i hope this news is true. Listen i am a man, and i know the pressures of making money, when you are very very ambitious. Within this rigid society, it does force people to do things that are maybe not very good for them in the long run. I have kind of been there myself, and i did learn from it.

What you would of done just makes your disposable to any man with money, which at the end of the day is nothing. A women should be a prized possession, and that's what i would teach my daughter! if i ever have a daughter...

A woman that has no price tag, is a woman. A woman with a price tag..? is just disposable, i have been around all of that.

It has made me feel good that hopefully you changed, your actions! i hope so...

Look after yourself.

I need to be genuine. I keep talking about how I'm on this spiritual path, yet I continue to do things that are ego based. I've wanted this boy for so long, why would I ruin it by cheating on him with someone else? He deserves a faithful girlfriend. I texted my sugar daddy and before I could say anything he asked me if I'm ready to be in a relationship with him and I said no. He wouldn't even let me explain, he told me that I hurt him, that he was going to surprise me with money next time he saw me and that he's never speaking to me again. I broke up with him with the intention of not wanting to hurt him.

I am reading Bunny Tales by Izabella St. James (Hugh Hefner's ex girlfriend) and she dedicates a chapter to how the girls cheated on him and he played dumb about it. I can't do it. It is wrong to pretend to love someone for money. And there is so much more value in manifesting my own money through Universal Laws (if I'm such a spiritual human being).
Old 18-01-2015, 07:29 PM
Master
[quote=DivineFeminine]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER

I need to be genuine. I keep talking about how I'm on this spiritual path, yet I continue to do things that are ego based. I've wanted this boy for so long, why would I ruin it by cheating on him with someone else? He deserves a faithful girlfriend. I texted my sugar daddy and before I could say anything he asked me if I'm ready to be in a relationship with him and I said no. He wouldn't even let me explain, he told me that I hurt him, that he was going to surprise me with money next time he saw me and that he's never speaking to me again. I broke up with him with the intention of not wanting to hurt him.

I am reading Bunny Tales by Izabella St. James (Hugh Hefner's ex girlfriend) and she dedicates a chapter to how the girls cheated on him and he played dumb about it. I can't do it. It is wrong to pretend to love someone for money. And there is so much more value in manifesting my own money through Universal Laws (if I'm such a spiritual human being).

I don't think Hugh Hefner was worried about girls cheating on him, he had how many girlfriends..? haha. And he knew he could always get more disposable girls, the line up always changes. That's because all the girls are disposable divinefemine, you don't ever want to be one of those women!

That Suga Daddy thought he had power over you, because of his money etc There are guys out there hoping women stay with this kind of narrow mentality, who cares if you hurt the Suga Daddy. He should not be taking advantage of young girls, obviously feeling pressured into doing certain things to get ahead in life.

I hope you stay true to your decision, and i wish all the best with your boy and goals in life!

Its a dense reality we live in, hopefully in the years to come it becomes less dense.
Old 22-01-2015, 05:29 PM
Master
Well I don't know what was the hole story about the sugar daddy but I will strongly recommend you should treat others as you want to be treated.

Remember that your peace of mind is the best treasure of the world, is so much better than gold and diamonds.