Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-10-2011, 12:37 AM
Knower
Stomach aches corresponding to heightening awareness

I have recently discovered myself delving in clothed and all to the spirit awareness I have been seeking for some time. Last night I was encouraged by spirit to but myself a gilded tarot set for beginners, and felt particularly drawn to the deck of cards, already connecting with them.

However upon opening them up and opening myself up to this new passage of my journey, I became aware of a knot in my stomach, a pain that was obviously related to this.

Could this be due to my solar plexus at all? What could it mean, and what protection to you use for your own solar plexus region? :)

Love and light to you all in your own life's journey
Old 11-10-2011, 02:52 PM
mightything

i was told that if you feel under attack you should do what ever you do for energy work (solar plexus area), as it rises your vibration and would knock off something trying to feed off you. could also just be a blockage, but im not a super expert.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:56 PM
Medium_Laura

The stomach "digests" all new ideas and experiences that we have. Who or what can't you stomach? What gets you in the gut? When there are stomach problems it usually means that we do not know how to deal with a new experience. We are afraid. "You can heal your life" Louise L. Hay.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Serenity Bear

It depends on which part of the stomach. Above the navel will be the solar plexus, below the navel is the sacral plexus and lower down is the base chakra.

Pains are normally caused by overstretching the chakra with too much energy or leaving it open for too long. Try reducing the energy going through those chakras just by imagining the flow reducing a flower or by closing them down, by closing the flower in that position.
Old 15-10-2011, 05:03 AM
Knower
Thanks so much for your replies everyone!!

Laura I think you're onto it there, it happened the moment I opened my new deck of tarot cards... And it lasted all that night until I began to ground myself over the next couple of days.

Mighty, I think I need to focus more on protecting my solar plexus...

Serenity, it was definitely above my navel. And it truly happened the instant I started looking at my new tarot deck (I've never used them before, and felt particularly drawn to these)
Old 15-10-2011, 07:52 AM
Master

Any pain, no matter what, no matter how small, is associated w/ an energy block due to a belief you have about something whether you are consciously aware of it or not. There is probably some fear associated w/ the deck on some level, maybe from a past life. It doesn't really matter why or when.

Simply observe the pain w/o judgement or trying to figure it out why. Then send it love and light. Some deep breathing and relaxation of your physical body as you do this may also help w/ the release.

Explore ways of releasing energetic blocks to find the way that works best for you.

That's my two cents!
Old 15-10-2011, 11:36 AM
Knower
thank you so much in progress!!! Thats definitely something i can work on :)