Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-08-2016, 11:24 PM
Master
Yes I found some words that resonated with the place I found recently, and I don't yet have my own words for it.

It's a place that I've been running from for a long time, though less and less over time, that's been the work on my path really, to learn how to stop running from the emptiness in my heart.

Up to now I've always concentrated on clearing my stuff, peeling back the layers of the onion, and this is what I found at the core of my heart.

I found the first quote helpful in taking the right attitude to the emptiness, remembering to accept it, embrace it, because there is a natural aversion to it.
Old 02-08-2016, 11:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalKitty777
If I may be so bold as to offer some assistance with letting go of the fear of stillness/nothingness/emptiness, imagine this: You are gently rising through the air, higher and higher, past the atmosphere until you pass into space. But what is outer space, for everything is space of some kind. You gaze about you at the distant stars, whirling galaxies, and then you hear it: the music of the Universe; utterly still, utterly silent, utterly full of nothing, yet beautiful and melodious. Then, when you fly back down to earth, you hear that same melody within your heart, echoing.

This is so beautiful as well.

You just took me on a beautiful journey and I came back down to earth and realized you are right, we have so many wonderful ways to experience the infinite, beautiful, vast and greater expanse of this amazing universe. And it is me that creates my connection and builds the feelings in myself more complete to experience life so deeply as you show me now.

Thankyou so much it was really lovely to read this today too.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 02-08-2016, 11:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
Yes I found some words that resonated with the place I found recently, and I don't yet have my own words for it.

It's a place that I've been running from for a long time, though less and less over time, that's been the work on my path really, to learn how to stop running from the emptiness in my heart.

Up to now I've always concentrated on clearing my stuff, peeling back the layers of the onion, and this is what I found at the core of my heart.

I found the first quote helpful in taking the right attitude to the emptiness, remembering to accept it, embrace it, because there is a natural aversion to it.

I often find myself in this place until I integrate my experience more deeply in myself.
So utilizing the words of others is a wonderful way to build your own experience into being more connected and aware.

I resisted and fought tooth and nail to not enter my own. Which is why the mystical awakening experience with support from other light beings took me through quite slowly at times then into a faster manifestation process to let go deeper where I couldn't. The fear grips and holds itself very tight. My detangling required some kick starts and pushes to move me. It wasn't pleasant but it was necessary to move me deeper and face the fears more directly.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 02-08-2016, 11:31 PM
Experiencer
^I first experienced that stillness when I did a little meditation before bed. I sort of went into myself, and found a soft, warm fire flickering with white and pinkish lavender light, and from there was what seemed to be the whole Universe inside me.
Old 02-08-2016, 11:34 PM
Master
Quote:
^I first experienced that stillness when I did a little meditation before bed. I sort of went into myself, and found a soft, warm fire flickering with white and pinkish lavender light, and from there was what seemed to be the whole Universe inside me.

Your inner sanctuary is really quite lovely to behold.

Old 02-08-2016, 11:50 PM
Experiencer
In my fantasy novel, some of the characters use their inner stillness [called 'soul music' or 'essence'] for healing, since they connect their music together in harmony. Then, at the end, the two main characters summon a healing light wave. I haven't published it yet, since I'm still waiting on my editor to actually edit it [plus I've changed and added stuff since I printed it, so that doesn't exactly help].
Old 02-08-2016, 11:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I often find myself in this place until I integrate my experience more deeply in myself.
So utilizing the words of others is a wonderful way to build your own experience into being more connected and aware.

I resisted and fought tooth and nail to not enter my own. Which is why the mystical awakening experience with support from other light beings took me through quite slowly at times then into a faster manifestation process to let go deeper where I couldn't. The fear grips and holds itself very tight. My detangling required some kick starts and pushes to move me. It wasn't pleasant but it was necessary to move me deeper and face the fears more directly.

How did you access these Light beings naturesflow?
Old 03-08-2016, 12:37 AM
Master
Quote:
In my fantasy novel, some of the characters use their inner stillness [called 'soul music' or 'essence'] for healing, since they connect their music together in harmony. Then, at the end, the two main characters summon a healing light wave. I haven't published it yet, since I'm still waiting on my editor to actually edit it [plus I've changed and added stuff since I printed it, so that doesn't exactly help].

I imagined you would be a wonderful writer in your eloquent way of sharing your inner world and creations. In observing you, I see how it all serves us in everyway in this infinite mystery we are within, just by listening to what your sharing. . This is the infinite, spiritual source of creation, that serves us in everyway we are creating and can create.

Old 03-08-2016, 12:51 AM
Experiencer
I'm working on a new story about a cat who continuously reincarnates, moving from dimensions to worlds and all over the place. She was even once a Sphinx in some distant part of the Universe! Before she starts reincarnating over and over, she looks after a magical Bookstore that is sort of a...I don't know...not a gateway exactly...a core part of the Universe, maybe, where beings from all over come to share stories. The working title is: Ii: A Love Story.
Old 03-08-2016, 12:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
How did you access these Light beings naturesflow?

It was quite spontaneous and came about after a lengthy number of years unlayering the onion to the core level. I would say it was the point within myself that was when my own will and the greater will (which some call the divine) had to merge to erupt those spaces in me that I was unwilling to enter into because I was too afraid to let go, terrified actually. So I suppose I called them to myself in readiness, for the unknown of myself to open at a deeper level of fear and life, to free me and liberate me from fear.

It occurred one night when I had laid awake three days and three nights and I couldn't sleep. (so I was in a physical surrender to begin with so that helped the intervention) I recall the presence this same night of spirit beings that held me with their energy and guided me to let go. I felt them moving around me, quite aware of their energy and form at that point of my awareness.What followed, was that I was held and guided to lay down and let go into a deeper state of letting go. This was the first point of going deeper in myself for the first time ever. It was very comforting in everyway of this quest. It was to initiate me in some ways, to understand I could do this myself through process that was to come. From that point they stayed with me for around two months taking me through a full process of letting go at this core level of surrender. Nudging me, opening me until I entered the surrender to my fear of death. At that point I realized I had to let go more deeply of this fear, face it head on and actually believe I was going to die and so found myself going into this place in myself and letting go believing I was going to die. My body actually mimicked a process by them of death, to help me see it wasn't so bad afterall in the final moment of passing over.

Then I woke up
And the rest is million stories from that point, that my guides and myself built and created from there to come to know myself more complete without fears and attachments, conditioned ideas and the like. Emptiness required me to know myself without fear and attachments. Resurrecting from that point required conscious awareness of myself as the old self and the awareness of what I could be as a more authentic and true self not afraid to feel and let go more deeply. So emptiness/completeness becomes a way of being and life for me, because I am more directly aware of my own emptiness as a source of one in me complete. No longer held down/contained and suppressed by me. :)