Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-08-2013, 03:06 AM
Greenslade

There are so many terms and phrases used for 'what's up there'. Heaven and hell are generally used to scare people. Other than that there are 'places' where Souls go, if there is a heaven then the it's the Soul being at peace with itself. 'Hell' or perdition is the Soul not being at peace, it's a state of consciousness rather than a place. Some people call them realms, others call them planes and some call them dimensions. Science says there are eleven theoretical dimensions but there is also a multiverse.

In terms of our development we are where we need to be whether it's this realm/dimension or another. None of them are better nor worse, they're basically platforms of existence for learning/experience.
Old 26-08-2013, 01:34 AM
Experiencer

I agree...there is no hell. That is why I am against religion...making up silly stories so we don't sin. Its all fear-based
Old 26-08-2013, 02:13 AM
Super Moderator
There are some very "dark" realms. But it is best we don't dwell on them, and instead move our energies so we may never encounter them.
I was made aware of one of them when I was 9 years old. I came from a happy family background, and was a normal well adjusted kid.
But I saw this "place". I did not know what it was.
That was the exact time of the Cuban missile crisis.
I knew nothing about that then. But I have reflected on that in later years.
I live my life to hopefully never encounter that again.
It was nothing like classical images of "Hell". It was far worse.
Old 26-08-2013, 05:33 AM
jaezen

I agree as well - NO heaven or hell as places. I believe we create our own heaven or hell in whatever life we are living at the time. I don't think we, as humans, have any concept of what pure UNconditional love is. I, too, don't believe God/Source Energy/whatever judges us - there's no reward or punishment for how we live our life/lives, except by our own creation (punishment or reward). Why would this being many call God, create us as 'playthings' to see how we'll choose to live - to what end? And hell? NO chance of redemption? Really? Why would this pure UNconditional loving energy do such a thing?
Old 26-08-2013, 05:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenriggs
I agree...there is no hell. That is why I am against religion...making up silly stories so we don't sin. Its all fear-based
Yep, I agree.
Old 30-08-2013, 11:42 AM
Experiencer

Hades may well have continued to exist as a resting place of the dead, whether good or evil - kinda like a freewill spirit realm, but the fires of hell as we know them began to make themselves known around 500 BC where its a given that some have more freewill than others
Old 30-08-2013, 01:23 PM
Dream Librarian

Personally I do not believe in the spirit world, I believe there exist different kinds of manifestations of spirit where some of them is called physical and others are called spirit. To me it is one and the same, just different manifestions, expression or what you wish to call it. Whether there is hell(s) or heaven(s) I think is quite subjective; it really depends on that beings perception of what is.
Old 18-09-2013, 09:42 PM
ChrissyWissy

Hi, this is my first post on this forum.

I have had a peculiar dream, which I have dreamed about half a dozen times or so throughout my life. It's quite overwhelming when it happens but it seems so very real to me when I wake - it's as if it truly happened to me.

I dream that I am sleeping and actually look down on my body in bed and then I follow a light source - like an orb and I am aware that I am an orb too. This orb wraps itself around me as if to protect me on our travel through the skies. It takes me to a super-brilliant-white place. The place is like a very large room. I stay in a corner with the other orb wrapped around me and we observe what is going on.

I see small dimly lit orbs (which I think are new yet-to-be-born human lives) choose things like video boxes off a shelf.... The video boxes are actually life experiences. From my dream, it seems that before we are born as a human on earth, we can choose our life experiences. The dimly lit orbs are overseen by a glowing figure and when the choices are made, they enter a processing room. The choices are "extreme love", "poverty", "extreme wealth" etc.

Me, and my protective orb friend (!) then return through the skies so fast that I wake up from the dream suddenly and with a bit of a sweat on!

I often wonder if this dream is what Heaven is? Is it a place where we choose a life experience, then live it, then when our earth body dies, we go back again to choose another?

I've never had a vision of Hell, but I kind of hope that murderers do get punished somewhere.
Old 19-09-2013, 11:43 AM
Knower

Heaven and hell do exist, but there is misonception on what is what.

Heaven is like another dimension, spiritual realm, where when we die go to, to relax our souls, to lay down and rest, before we depart into another life or experience. Everyone goes into heaven, its like your real home, your return beacon or like in video games, your hometown where you go to rest. Everyone knows how heaven looks, its your dreamland.

Hell is place where you go to, to pay for your bad deeds, that couldnt be undone on earth. There are about seven levels of hell, if I am correct, you go to level wich represents severinity,from uppermost being purgatory, where you just think about your deeds and wait until you understand to the lowest where you are tortured 24/7 until you loose your whole essence and feel sorry for what you did, then you slowly go trough levels, from lowest to the most up. But there is misconception again, you agree to go to hell, you agree to repay karma otherwise you cannot advance further. Your true essence wants to grow, so you will volunteraly go to hell. Everyone goes to hell, but it depends on what kind of evil stuff you did, you may be there only for few moments, to experience suffering of others, of what you did, or you will spend there almost eternity until you understand what you did and how it hurt others.

But after you die, you go to heavenly court, where you are judged. Yes God is judgemental, he will judge you as only HE can judge, as he knows everything and sees everything. But its more like father son thing, you will see your life before your eyes and he will review every single action you did, every single thought you thought, he will ask you what you could have done better or why did you did what you did. Thats why people who did wrong are afraid of death. Yes God loves you, but as a good father he has to punish you for being bad and reward you for being good. Ultimately our sole destination is God, we all want to become one with him, we want to feel love, we must grow in order to be on the same level as he is, but once we reach this level, we become one and then...we grow even more, there are things beyond God, but they are beyond our grasp or understanding and are unimportant for us in this realm of existence.

Then there is one special type of dimension, realm call it whatever you want. I call it oblivion, its where souls who dont want to grow or had too many chances and their karma debt is too big. They are the most evil of the evil, souls who didnt want to change or evolve, those who are permanently "destroyed" and beyond redemption. As you know soul cannot be destroyed, it can only change type of existence, even physics agree with this as the conservation of energy, energy exists and cannot be destroyed or created only changed, this even agrees with being of God, as he is everywhere and he cannot be destroyed, he only changes into other forms. This oblivion is a giant hole, neverending hole, full of void. There is eternal nothing in its purest form. Souls are cast down this hole and fall forever and ever and ever in void of nothing. They cannot scream, they cannot be, they cannot exist. Imagine nothing forever...there is nothing worse than nothing till the end of times. They cannot escape and they will never be saved, maybe when everything changes...but thats up to you know who.
Old 19-09-2013, 08:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
From what I have heard from spirits.....Hell does not exist. Perdition does.It is a form of punishment that spirits choose for themselves for their own growth for choices they might have made--not just in life, but in spirit as well.

This was my experience. But I didn't choose a punishment. I chose isolation. On my way to my new home, I passed a group of people floating in the cosmos having sex. There must have been about 50 or more of them. All of them jumbled together just having sex. I believe that was their choice. They needed that experience. So I do believe there are areas that people choose to go for refinement before the next incarnation.

While in my bubble of isolation I was located on what I called the Gray Planet. Everything was gray and the residents were gossipers. I believe they were there because they needed that experience.

I believe the hereafter is whatever you want it to be. I believe the Creator is that big and can accommodate each of our wishes.