Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 21-07-2017, 04:51 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
Hi Monar!

You're welcome.

However, I didn't go into it with preconceived ideas. Since the 1970's it has been one big vision quest of learning and relearning much of what I had forgotten from before birth, when in The Light. I am still relearning. But I think I now have a good overview perspective. It has taken many years to achieve this.

Certain details that I knew on the Other Side: like how the home system of The Reticulan Empire appears, distant medieval civilizations, the vast underground caverns here that house upscale Nordic cities, their technology and architecture, etc. And of course, what my particular home on the Other Side, on the seventh plane, looked like. All that I miss not fully remembering.

Fortunately, a number of years ago I was led to an account of a near-death experience that occurred well before my birth in 1960. I was informed that the main Guide in that NDE was me!

Arthur Yensen's Near-Death Experience.

Back in 1932 I talked about what I termed the Master-Vibration. Essentially what I espouse today about the non-living higher power on the Other Side that many refer to as The Light of God, The Breath of God, and simply The Light.

Relearning that service that I and others performed and feeling an affinity with that whole situation helped me and I appreciated that higher awareness about my past.

If it were only that easy Monar!

The Universal Memory or Akashic Records is not seen clearly unless one is on the sixth or seventh planes. Even then it can be distorted by prejudice.

The late television psychic Sylvia Browne once said:

Most on the Other Side are not devoted to The Light.

That is absolutely correct! Most souls on the Other Side are also below the sixth plane, often affiliated with or part of a Group Entity, and the Universal Memory perspective is therefore not as accurate and as objective as that of the individualistic souls above them in spiritual vibration.

How often do you hear a religious class, empowered by a yellow-energy Group Entity, profess that The Original Creator does not exist in this space-time continuum? That Jesus was just a prophet who channeled a large Group Entity? That all souls are what is left of The Original Creator's Godhead? That the real purpose of our many incarnations, as The Original Creator felt, was to evolve into becoming stable lesser gods in The Light - by using what is now termed Heart Chakra Radiance/God Yoga?

You never hear any of that.

That's because Group Entities want to hold on to the power and control for as long as possible. Like The Reticulan Empire, which has its own yellow-energy Group Entities, they do not want people to know the absolute truth that is found on the higher dimensions in The Light.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. - Carl Sagan

Cheers!

Hi Avadar,

Check https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK0dOGfr-Qc
Reticulans are in 4D, but they are not that bad and even contributed to the human DNA. They are often confused with Greys who actually do the abductions.
Old 21-07-2017, 07:22 PM
Experiencer

Overview of The Reticulan Empire

Hi Monar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monar
Hi Avadar,

Check https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK0dOGfr-Qc
Reticulans are in 4D, but they are not that bad and even contributed to the human DNA. They are often confused with Greys who actually do the abductions.
Here is my current understanding of his important space-alien issue from my many years of research, experience, relearning what I had forgotten when I was in the Spirit, and communication with seventh-plane discarnate saints...

First off, since the aliens stem from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System, they are more accurately referred to as "Zetans" as opposed to "Zetas." The terms "Reticulan" and "Zetan" mean one and the same thing.

Secondly, despite Zetan propaganda through brainwashed abductees, incarnate Reticulans have no telepathic ability and no telekinetic ability whatsoever. But they do have advanced interface technology with their advanced machines and advanced spacecraft. On the surface, this advanced interface technology can be construed as telepathy but in actuality it is not.

Third, there are channelers of fourth plane, yellow-energy Zetan Group Entities. The purpose of which was and is to promote an agenda of Terran compliance (submission) to The Reticulan Empire's domination, harvesting, and subjugation. The most well-known Zetan-alien spirit channeler is Nancy Lieder. She heads the cult called ZetaTalk. I have debated Nancy Lieder. We had and have huge disagreements.

The Reticulan Empire consists of:

1. The worker class, the tall and short Zetan-Grey aliens. These were not around at the time of the initial colonization of the Zetan-Reptilians or "Anunnaki" (Sumerian term for "Those From Heaven To Earth Came") that occurred approximately 400,000 year ago. The Greys came about later and consist of a genetic blend of Preying Mantis DNA and Reptilian DNA.

Contrary to The History Channel speculation in its Ancient Aliens series: the Greys are not future Terrans who have traveled back in time.

2. Nordics or genetically-engineered Homo sapiens. There is a benevolent facet of the Nordic race, at least in the past, like the ones that met with Admiral Richard Byrd when he explored the North Pole and was taken to an underground Nordic city.

In contrast, you have the Antarctica Nordics who are fascist, who allied themselves with the Nazis, even after WW2 was over, and who prevented Admiral Byrd's coalition fleet - Operation Highjump - from conquering the secret Nazis base in a warm cavern underneath Antarctica. Furthermore, there are reports from abductees that Nordics serve as on-board security for Zetan slaver ships in protecting the short, weaker Greys from their Terran prisoners.

To be fair, there have been helpful messages from benevolent Nordics, e.g., to provide a stern warning about the Greys:

Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises.
Much pain, but still time. Believe there is good out there.
We oppose deception.

Two Important Alien Messages - Likely From Sympathetic Nordics - Decoded

Just stay away, if you can, from the Nordics from the so-called South Pole!

3. The Reptilian commander/warrior class. These lead war campaigns and like to eat Terran children which they consider to be a delicacy. They cannot shapes-shift or teleport, as these are simply facets of Zetan propaganda through brainwashed abductees to further their agenda of harvesting and subjugation. They are not as formidable as they would like us to believe.

4. The Preying Mantis overlords, representative of a much older race than the Reptilians. These represent the highest echelon of leadership in Zetan society.

5. Hybrids or a genetic blend of present-day Homo sapien DNA with Greys, Reptilians, etc. Acquired through a (forced) long-term breeding program. Many Ufologists believe these are being cultivated in order to have a standing army in the event The Reticulan Empire wishes to have an official overthrow of Terran governments.

Cheers!
Old 22-07-2017, 06:23 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:

Corey Goode is a pawn, an experiment of Reticulan screen memory techniques! There is no time travel, no teleportation, only implanted screen memories to make him believe these things happened to him.

Hi Avadar,

More whistleblowers on teleportation to Mars through a jump room located at Montauk, Long Island, New York. One of them is Robert David Steele, a former official for both the CIA and US Marine Corps Intelligence.
http://exopolitics.org/mars-slave-la...histleblowers/

Can you imagine your 4D-guides deliberately misled you by implanting an idea that there is no teleportation, time travel, and other advanced technology possible in 3D? The logic is simple - keeping us in the dark is definitely of great importance to them as it slows down our spiritual development and transition into 5D after which they won't be able to harvest our energy and will die of starvation
Old 22-07-2017, 08:04 PM
Experiencer

Hi Monar!

Quote:
Hi Avadar,

More whistleblowers on teleportation to Mars through a jump room located at Montauk, Long Island, New York. One of them is Robert David Steele, a former official for both the CIA and US Marine Corps Intelligence.
http://exopolitics.org/mars-slave-la...histleblowers/

Can you imagine your 4D-guides deliberately misled you by implanting an idea that there is no teleportation, time travel, and other advanced technology possible in 3D? The logic is simple - keeping us in the dark is definitely of great importance to them as it slows down our spiritual development and transition into 5D after which they won't be able to harvest our energy and will die of starvation
Since the 1970's, I've literally had hundreds of thousands of yellow-energy spirits in Group Entities try to stop my spiritual development and ministry of Heart Chakra Radiance. They all failed. They all retrogressed to the second or first plane, the latter representing the lowest dimensions of HELL. Fortunately, I played by the rules, by Universal Law, whereby what I teach is aligned with The Light of God in being highly accurate. That accuracy only increased over the years because I worked to make it so. I still do.

If you want something badly enough, no one, not even The Reticulan Empire, can stop you.

Time travel, teleportation and (while we are at it) energy shields and matter creation are all possible. Just not with physically based technology. Only with The Light of God. We see evidence of some of this through the feats of sorcerers like Cyril Takayama, David Blaine, Yif, and Dynamo/Steven Frayne.

Next...

There are incarnate people (i.e., in the flesh) and discarnate people (i.e., in the Spirit). All this 3-D, 4-D, and 5-D stuff you espouse makes no sense to me! Souls are a form of energy. We strive to grow spiritually and when we leave our bodies our consciousness expands in The Light of God. There is no mass consciousness upgrade: it must be done on an individual basis.

In other words: god realization has to be earned!

Al Bielek is a brainwashed Reticulan abductee, specifically manipulated to spread time travel/teleportation disinformation. Poor guy.

EDIT: When you talk of having one's energy drained or energy harvesting, you are not referring to incarnate Reticulans, as they don't do this. Instead, what you are actually referring to are Group Entities who have a demonic bent. These quickly dissipate. The Light won't let them operate that way for very long before indirectly forcing their astral gestalt to fall apart as they shrink their consciousness to the lower astral regions. Are there demonic Reticulan Group Entities? Absolutely.

To quote the site you referenced...

Robert David Steele, a former official for both the CIA and US Marine Corps Intelligence, made global headlines when he was interviewed by Alex Jones on June 29, and said that according to his confidential sources, there are slave colonies on Mars using individuals who had been kidnapped from Earth as children. Steele pointed out that the children were taken to Mars via “a 20 year ride”, the purpose of which was to ensure they were adults who could be put to work upon arrival.

All of the above is quite plausible. As I stated before, The Reticulan Empire harvests and subjugates (i.e., enslaves) many people from Terra, and has been doing so for many thousands of years. (They don't harvest our energy, they harvest our bodies.) That they have slave colonies on another world/realm is well within the confines of logical extrapolation.

Last edited by Avadar : 22-07-2017 at 10:32 PM.
Old 23-07-2017, 12:48 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
All this 3-D, 4-D, and 5-D stuff you espouse makes no sense to me!

Don't you find strange that 3-D, 4-D, and 5-D stuff makes sense to millions light workers, ETs and divine beings, but not to you?

Quote:
There is no mass consciousness upgrade: it must be done on an individual basis.

You may misunderstand the whole idea of the current unique Divine Plan which is MASS ASCENSION IN PHYSICAL FORM

Quote:

Al Bielek is a brainwashed Reticulan abductee, specifically manipulated to spread time travel/teleportation disinformation. Poor guy.

You claim Bielek and a dozen of other time travel/teleportation wistleblowers are brainwashed and you are so sure about that as it may seem you can prove it

I've also noticed you made several other claims showing everybody this is only you who know the truth. Don't you think this is an expression of your inflated ego? You may wish to work on it to speedup your ascension. This is not a judgement, just an advice, so please no hard feelings
Old 23-07-2017, 01:29 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Don't you find strange that 3-D, 4-D, and 5-D stuff makes sense to millions light workers, ETs and divine beings, but not to you?
ET's...Certainly no stranger than the idea of Reptilians eating Terran children - corroborated in various YouTube videos.

Bottom line...Most ET's are bubble-headed and Service-To-Self (STS) as opposed to Service-To-Others (STO) oriented. Especially the high-tech ones.

Lightworkers...Some but not all of them.

Divine beings...I really don't think you know of any so that is a moot point.

Quote:
You may misunderstand the whole idea of the current unique Divine Plan which is MASS ASCENSION IN PHYSICAL FORM
That is a lovely idea. Wish it were true. Would like it to be true. Many years ago I thought it could be true. Then you had these supposed evolution-raising events whereby the entire plane was supposed to raise in spiritual vibration. Nothing really happened. I was there. Were you?

Evolution must occur on an individual basis. That is the only way. You get there by striving to live by The Golden Rule, serving others, cultivating humility, purity, compassion, and courage (heroism being a blend of courage and compassion), in Heart Chakra Radiance; essentially an emulation of the technique that The Original Creator developed to evolve to a high spiritual level. No reason to reinvent the wheel.

Quote:
You claim Bielek and a dozen of other time travel/teleportation wistleblowers are brainwashed and you are so sure about that as it may seem you can prove it
You cite a dozen. In truth, there are MILLIONS OF PEOPLE who have been brainwashed through the implantation of Reticulan screen memories. It still goes on today.

Next...

I have provided evidence in addressing a number of points with logic and reasoning. An approach you should try sometime.

For example, in regard to time travel, I have given the perfect example of the Reticulans who take what they want, who have said to abductees that they don't like the local development of atomic weapons, and that The Manhattan Project in the early 1940's (to develop atomic weapons) was never thwarted through time travel technology. The logical conclusion: Zetans/Reticulans cannot manifest time travel and they most certainly would do it if they could. Good for us that they can't.

You have to avoid the opinions of the common masses and think for yourself, as those opinions are usually WRONG. That's why there is the term "common masses."

Moreover, there is a reason why The Reticulan Empire has gotten away with so much for so long here. That reason is because people like you are easily manipulated away from the truth and therefore easily made into willing subjects for harvesting and subjugation. In part, I and others are here to amend that problem. If you don't like that, that's your problem, not mine.

Quote:
I've also noticed you made several other claims showing everybody this is only you who know the truth.
Not true. A number of points that I made in this thread (and forum in general) are shared by other researchers. Like, for example, the point that the Reticulans use many people here as slaves after they are kidnapped. As you know, I am not the only one who professes that.

Quote:
Don't you think this is an expression of your inflated ego? You may wish to work on it to speedup your ascension. This is not a judgement, just an advice, so please no hard feelings
I don't need to teach you or anyone else to speed up my ascension. However, it does serve to further accelerate my growth, as The Light interprets this as selfless service on my part.

In actuality, I am simply relaying the information as I understand it. I am sorry if it hurts you that I don't agree with all that you believe. Maybe if you went to a New Age forum or perhaps ZetaTalk, the cult of Nancy Lieder, you would find more people there that believe as you do.

In the meantime, I will espouse the absolute truth as I see it, which I tweak at times as I learn more, and some of which is paralleled by other researchers.

EDIT: Dr. Karla Turner espoused much of what I do and was killed by federal agents for exposing the extraterrestrial agenda. However, many years ago I knew that this would be the case and have pursued advanced spiritual training for over thirty years. Thus, my possible death at the hands of ET's and/or the feds - they have been hesitant in the past to do me in but stupidity may prove to be their hindrance - will result in a completely different outcome that just temporarily shutting me up. For they would only help me actualize my long-term goals in and of The Light. (Dr. Turner subsequently contacted me and wholeheartedly approves of a divine intervention to stop Zetan harvesting and subjugation.) So I say onto them...EN GARDE!
Old 23-07-2017, 05:07 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:

...In actuality, I am simply relaying the information as I understand it. ...

..I will espouse the absolute truth as I see it, which I tweak at times as I learn more ...

That was exactly my point. You may rely on any information or research, but in this reality it cannot be proved to be 100% true and may be just 100% wrong, but still it may make you resonate to it and believe in it. Also, your understanding is, indeed, your understanding and it may be wrong now and may change in the future when you learn more, as you say.

That's why until we ascend into 5D+ and know the real truth, instead of claiming authoritatively that someone of different opinion or believe is brainwashed or that teleportation/time travel machinery is impossible in physical realm, it'd be more appropriate for a lightworker to say/add "I believe" or "as I understand", or "it seems to me", etc. Otherwise, it looks like expression of too much ego which, as you know, reduces the frequency of vibration.

I hope you understand this. Peace.

Last edited by monar : 23-07-2017 at 07:19 AM.
Old 23-07-2017, 11:40 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
That was exactly my point. You may rely on any information or research, but in this reality it cannot be proved to be 100% true and may be just 100% wrong, but still it may make you resonate to it and believe in it. Also, your understanding is, indeed, your understanding and it may be wrong now and may change in the future when you learn more, as you say.

I hope you understand this. Peace.
I understand completely. I see someone who is too afraid to accept the greater truth. Courage is important to cultivate. Moral courage.

We are not meant to understand 100% of anything. I give my understanding a solid 80% in accuracy, which is probably understating it, but close enough.

What we are meant to do is act on what we can discover, what we can learn, what we can ascertain, and follow through its logical conclusion of progression. This is how people advance on an individual basis and how civilization as a whole improves itself.

Quote:
That's why until we ascend into 5D+ and know the real truth, instead of claiming authoritatively that someone of different opinion or believe is brainwashed or that teleportation/time travel machinery is impossible in physical realm, it'd be more appropriate for a lightworker to say/add "I believe" or "as I understand", or "it seems to me", etc. Otherwise, it looks like expression of too much ego which, as you know, reduces the frequency of vibration.
As to Reticulan brainwashing, it is very well known in the Ufologist community. If you have the courage, do the research! I did.

You remind me of the poor, misguided Christians in places like Syria and Egypt who prayed to Jesus when they were at the hands of Jihadists, and who were subsequently raped, beheaded, crucified, sold into slavery, burned to death, etc. These atrocities are ongoing. No one from above came to their rescue, simply because there are no ascended masters at present, and compassion and courage are indicators of divinity.

If you wait around for others to improve the situation or for someone else to make you highly evolved, you will inherently fail. Only individuals improve society, not groups. It is the responsibility of each soul to spiritually improve itself. It is also a very good idea to not adhere to the New Age belief that we will all be promoted to god consciousness in a mass upgrade from above. That idea is pure fantasy. Evidence of this conclusion stems from The Harmonic Convergence in 1987. There was no divine intervention or unique astrological configuration to manifest a mass upgrade into god consciousness.

Honestly, you need to take your head out of the butt of a yellow-energy New Age Group Entity: to stand, think, and evolve on your own in order to become A Light Onto Oneself! Otherwise, after death you will not be a god on the Other Side, just an insect that is too spiritually weak to find happiness in The Light, and also unable to to make a significant spiritual contribution to the betterment of humanity. Your choice. I choose the harder and higher path of The Original Creator, who was and is an individual, not a committee or Group Entity; the highest spiritual path of Heart Chakra Radiance.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
― Margaret Mead
Old 23-07-2017, 05:20 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
I understand completely. I see someone who is too afraid to accept the greater truth. Courage is important to cultivate. Moral courage.

We are not meant to understand 100% of anything. I give my understanding a solid 80% in accuracy, which is probably understating it, but close enough.

What we are meant to do is act on what we can discover, what we can learn, what we can ascertain, and follow through its logical conclusion of progression. This is how people advance on an individual basis and how civilization as a whole improves itself.

As to Reticulan brainwashing, it is very well known in the Ufologist community. If you have the courage, do the research! I did.

You remind me of the poor, misguided Christians in places like Syria and Egypt who prayed to Jesus when they were at the hands of Jihadists, and who were subsequently raped, beheaded, crucified, sold into slavery, burned to death, etc. These atrocities are ongoing. No one from above came to their rescue, simply because there are no ascended masters at present, and compassion and courage are indicators of divinity.

If you wait around for others to improve the situation or for someone else to make you highly evolved, you will inherently fail. Only individuals improve society, not groups. It is the responsibility of each soul to spiritually improve itself. It is also a very good idea to not adhere to the New Age belief that we will all be promoted to god consciousness in a mass upgrade from above. That idea is pure fantasy. Evidence of this conclusion stems from The Harmonic Convergence in 1987. There was no divine intervention or unique astrological configuration to manifest a mass upgrade into god consciousness.

Honestly, you need to take your head out of the butt of a yellow-energy New Age Group Entity: to stand, think, and evolve on your own in order to become A Light Onto Oneself! Otherwise, after death you will not be a god on the Other Side, just an insect that is too spiritually weak to find happiness in The Light, and also unable to to make a significant spiritual contribution to the betterment of humanity. Your choice. I choose the harder and higher path of The Original Creator, who was and is an individual, not a committee or Group Entity; the highest spiritual path of Heart Chakra Radiance.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
― Margaret Mead

Now I can see why other forum members don't like you and advised me privately not to waste my time with you. Good luck
Old 23-07-2017, 06:26 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Now I can see why other forum members don't like you and advised me privately not to waste my time with you. Good luck
You ran out of the Flat Earth thread because you couldn't come up with a decent rebuttal (and evidence) to all the evidence and cogent arguments that I and others presented. Now you are running out of this thread for the same reason. Sure...if that is what you want. Don't forget to unsubscribe, if you can, since you started this thread in the first place.

One cannot climb the highest mountain and still stay in the safety and security of the temple - and channeling a Group Entity.

For those who remain and back on topic...

There is another superpower type that has yet to be mentioned, the energy healer known as John of God and who typically resides in Brazil.

Many have gone to him and received a healing either through him or through one of his "priests" who are dressed in white.

As the story goes, as a boy he was chosen by Spirit or called to service. Initially, he temporarily blacked out and performed energy healing. When he woke up he didn't remember what had happened. Sounds allot like full trance channeling. Now he does it when fully conscious.

One of the unusual facets of his particular healing ministry is that he likes to use rusty knives and scrape the eyeball of a patient. Whereby the patient feels no pain whatsoever and that scraping seems to assist in the healing process. Granted, its a little hard to watch.

Not everyone who has visited John of God has been healed. But there have been so many who have that he has a very good reputation in being successful. The energy healings stem from a fifth plane, violet-energy Group Entity. Clairvoyants can see and/or perceive that violet energy when they receive a healing from them.

I corresponded with a woman who stated in so many words that John is not as spiritual as he needs to be. This is an important truth about anyone who channels a mid-realm Group Entity: they are often made to appear more spiritual than is the case.

A number of Spirit Doctors work with and through John and his priests, diagnosing bodily problems and guiding the healing energy channelers to focus their efforts in the most effective way. Those Spirit Doctors are known as Dr. Augusto de Almeida and Dr Ozwaldo Cruz. While John's main Spirit Guide is Saint Ignatius de Loyola.

Cheers!