Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 06-10-2010, 05:08 PM
Knower
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
How does any healing work?

much Is to do with love and the purest of Intent.

A strong mind does help, as does pure heart.

Are you using your Individual mind energy or are you dependent on external energies, like guides?

x daz x

Hi Daz
i use mother earths energy and my guides energy
Old 06-10-2010, 05:09 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
you can test it on me! i'd love that! i am trying to heal an illness now! thanks so much!

No problem let me know when your on line
God Bless
Old 06-10-2010, 05:13 PM
Master
sure i'm online now :) and thank you very much!
Old 12-10-2010, 04:05 PM
Knower
Hi all you beautiful people... can i just thank all the test subjects...lol... for all your support in helping me with my healing..........A BIG THANK YOU....and your feedback..........Blessings to all
Old 20-10-2010, 06:13 AM
holyghost

healing

Using mother earths energy is a good thing because one it replenishes you but also helps to restore balance to the planet. So although you are healing the individual you are also bringing harmony to the planets vibration aswell as helping the angels to bring harmony back to the material world. When doing distant healing if i have no photo or name i imagine a being in human form and see my consciousness travel to the person and see the light go into them. I see my spirit connecting with them see the light going into them. I have seen what appears my consciousness with the person. I also put my hands in a forward position and connect to the healing energies feel my hand pulsate and visualise the person or the part of the body i am drawn to and visualise once again the light going into the them. Always ask for the heighest and greatest for the person and ask for it to stay with them along as they need the healing. Hope this helps peace be with you
Old 23-10-2010, 12:06 AM
Master
I just wanted to post that anyone seeking healing should try working with from above, he is great.. energy is very gentle but effective!
Old 23-10-2010, 09:07 AM
Knower
Thank you holyghost.... thank you for your comment..it will certainly help me...

and...
Rosewater.... very kind words .....i thank you dearly.......

Blessings to all