Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 19-12-2019, 04:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
From your quote, are you saying the parent(s) have really no say in aborting the fetus: the out come was already predestined by the fetus?

https://findingseth.com/q/session:'Deleted+Session+December+2+1978'+abortion /

Quote:
"([Ingrid:] “Seth, isn’t it somewhat of a waste if people have abortions all the time? To me it just seems like a waste to become pregnant when all along, whenever you just thought of becoming pregnant, to have an abortion. It just seems like a waste.”

(Seth:)
It may be dumb. I do not know if it is a waste. For the consciousness will come to life if it wants to. And if the consciousness picks a mother who wants to abort, then the consciousness is only here for a short trip. A look around. It is like the seed from an apple tree who travels into the next yard but does not mature. It looks around and tries again. Any consciousness that wants to be born is born. And it picks a mother that wants to carry a child all the way."

—TPS5 Deleted Session December 2, 1978
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 19-12-2019, 08:01 AM
hazada guess

inavalan.............I have a lot of respect for this Seth character.I've studied a lot of what was channeled.Thank You for mentioning him and putting it to my notice in an earlier post.
Old 19-12-2019, 09:19 AM
janielee

thank you very much, Starman. Safe travels and happy holidays.

Namaste

JL
Old 19-12-2019, 01:59 PM
Master
Thank you, Inavalan.

Quote:
From your quote, are you saying the parent(s) have really no say in aborting the fetus: the out come was already predestined by the fetus?
I think what Inavalan quoted in post 41 (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...4&postcount=41 ) clarifies Seth's view of the dynamics of soul-actualization. My understanding is that there is always 'room' for choice in the context of the river-Flow of Life.
Old 19-12-2019, 06:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
inavalan.............I have a lot of respect for this Seth character.I've studied a lot of what was channeled.Thank You for mentioning him and putting it to my notice in an earlier post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Thank you, Inavalan.

You're welcome
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-12-2019, 09:34 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Greenslade, thank you. I found your first post in this thread very interesting. Are we predisposed to fulfill a purpose in this life; I would say yes. Everyone has specific innate talents that come to them naturally once discovered or developed. Those talents may coincide with a predisposed purpose.
Thank you.

I can look back though my own Life and see rhyme and reason for what I've gone through, whether there actually is - as in Life's Purpose - or whether it's the very human thing of trying to find meaning I don't know. What I do know is that it means something to me when I can make a difference in the Lives of others because of what I've gone through. If there is a Life's Purpose then I would gladly go through it all again for the same outcomes.

I remember a very vivid dream where I was shown to a room where my Higher Self was poring over a map table, and on the table was a map of my Life. At specific points he showed me where choices could be made that would redirect the timeline, but they always ended up at the same point. The "What?" had already happened, I guess if you're Spirit having a time-travelling consciousness isn't a biggie. It's the "How?" which holds all the variables, so Free Will comes into play and here we are now. The innate talents were already there, just waiting for their time.
Old 20-12-2019, 09:44 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
How???
Fears and phobias are 'held' in what's known as the Shadow Self, it's kind of like a deep, dark dungeon where we put the things we can't deal with - or won't. Depending on what the fears are, they can be rooted in trauma or a lack of knowledge where the imagination 'fills in the blanks'. They can also come from the collective unconsciousness, an irrational fear of snakes or spiders or even a forum thread on the dark being a scary place often comes from the collective unconscious.

If therapy is too much then Google for Teal Swan, she has some excellent techniques that involve digging down through the layers to find the root of the problem.
Old 20-12-2019, 10:03 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Not by the foetus specifically but in agreement with the parents as well, everyone involved makes the agreements. Obviously, because something like that can be a huge emotional upheaval. Spirit doesn't have the constraints imposed by linear time so it's possible to 'navigate' potential timelines - to Spirit it's already happening. I think what we would call pre-destiny is Spirit's 'all of time happening all of the time'. I personally can't see any reason why abortion should be any different to any other Life Purpose.

My wife had an abortion due to her health, the doctors weren't hopeful that the pregnancy and birth would be good for her health. During the short time I felt a connection to the foetus, the same as I did with my other children. The Spirit is still with me, and no it's not wishful thinking or anything else because I've had confirmation from various mediums that he's around me. The information I was given was that all that was needed in this Life was the connection.
Old 20-12-2019, 02:37 PM
Master
Great points/pointers, Greenslade.
Old 23-12-2019, 11:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Do you think babies are born into this world a blank slate or do we come here with a predisposition?
By predisposition I mean we already have a character, attitude, and way of doing things the day we are born.

Yes I believe so. My daughters personality she was born with it. I actually wrote about her and her personality in her baby book when she was only 3 days old as I found it so odd as she was not like any other baby I'd ever known and what I wrote fit exactly even as now an adult. So her personality was less about being shaped through childhood but something which was strongly already there from the start.

Other traits she had while in the womb carried on too.. eg she loved to sleep, something which was quite different from my other child.

Quote:
I guess I am talking about programming, are we preprogrammed before we enter the womb, programmed
in the womb, or enter this world as a blank slate? There are possibly other scenarios as well.. Yes, I
understand that some of this is speculation and some of it may be based on science, DNA, etc.

What do you think?

My teacher always taught that until the age of 6-7? years children share and are influenced some by the energy of their mother and not independent properly from it till then but I cant see the influence of that with my two extremely different kids.

Quote:

You do not have completely empty shells of matter about to be filled, in that the new
personality hovers in and about, particularly after conception and with greater
frequency and intensity thereafter. The shock of birth has several consequences,
however, that usually draw the personality full blast, so to speak, into physical reality.

Before this, the conditions are fairly uniform. The body consciousness is nurtured
almost automatically, reacting strongly but under highly controlled conditions.

I agree with a lot of that Seth stuff but not all of it as some of it is a little different to my own experience.

My earliest memory this lifetime was when I found myself grounded to the fetus me (I can't remember if I was coming and going before that time) and finding myself feeling suddenly disconnected to where I'd previously been, I'd gone from a place where I had loving close connections around me which I could always feel to here and it was a huge shock to me. I was in the womb feeling so alone (I wasn't feeling a connection to my mother).

Now the following part of my memory is why I don't fully agree with what Seth says.. as things were not how I regard as stable. Things shifted the moment I was like locked into my body with no freedom to come and go as I pleased. Entities choose that time after I just lost the connection I'd previously had to attack me while I was still in the womb and I was in fear as I was unable to deal with this and I was still alone. Fearful and alone. (as a fetus I don't know what my gestational age was when this all occurred but I was well developed but really skinny arms and legs and long and lean...when I've looked at different gestational ages I've figured out I would of been around 7mths gestation (babies start to put on their fat at 25 weeks gestation).

I don't have another memory until I was in my baby bassinet, I'd had a consciousness shift by that time as I was not thinking in the more complex way that I was doing while in the womb when I first was bound to my fetus form. Now I was only aware of laying on my back surrounded by pink (the pink was of the blankets and bassinet cover but that baby me didnt know what any of it was). I remember just being fascinated by the bright colour while laying there and of liking the colour and of wanting to touch the colour

The part where Seth talks about the personality hovering about the body after conception I've found is quite true. I was once at a group and someone walked up to me to say something. As she did so I was aware she had another "along side of her" and just "knew" she was pregnant and this, "he" was the one who was to be her baby. So I commented to her about this and sure enough it turned out she was pregnant, she had recently found out she was but her and her husband hadn't told anyone yet. (she wasn't showing at all, it was real early in the pregnancy). I haven't seen her since to know if she did end up having a "he" but it was a man spirit who stepped forward with her who was to join the fetus in her.

We had a spirit child in my last house who both me and my children saw at times who I believe may of been my sisters abortion as she looked so much like my own daughter but looked 1-2 years younger which would fit when my sister had it (I mistook the spirit for my own daughter when I just saw her from the back). Looking so alike I just keep thinking this spirit must of been genetically related.