Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-04-2015, 01:21 PM
Thesharpestlives

Im very... Unsure?

Hello all! Very new to the forum! :)

Ok, so i was wondering if i could possibly get some... Well, re assurance.

So, i've been able to see a faint glow around... People, Animals, and plants ever since i was a small child. Coupled with the fact i feel as though i can see... Well... Energy in the air? If that makes sense? I see small particles, a bit like static. They flow sometimes if i concentrate in waves, and pool around objects just outside of a glow like force. Now, out of curiosity, i googled what the faint glow could mean... And Bam, Aura popped up. I looked into it, and low and behold after about 4.5 seconds of trying to see color, i was bombarded by a bright glow!

Ever since, i havent been able to stop seeing the glow of color on... EVERY LIVING BEING. Ontop of that, its making the center of my forhead... Ache and tingle? Coupled with a cooling wave over that spot...

Also, i recently tried meditation with a 432 hz sountrack.... I was BEYOND amazed, because it was like the northern lights (only blue, however) before me, even when i opened my eyes!!!! Coupled with a deep... Vibration over my entire body!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of this, to be quite frank, is making me a bit nervous. I could really use some... Reassurance that i'm not just losing my mind lol :)
Old 10-04-2015, 01:32 PM
Master
you are not losing your mind.

continue doing what you've started and let your inner knowing guide you step by step.

Old 10-04-2015, 01:38 PM
Thesharpestlives

I'm just... So nervous... My friend practices Shamanism, and i told him what has been going on with me... And he re-assured me not to worry, although, he was perplexed by the fact i was able to see "Energy " so... Vividly?... He also mentioned something about a 3rd eye ? Which i've been kind of looking in to...
Old 10-04-2015, 01:38 PM
Knower

Rest assured, what you are seeing is Auras and energy. Sounds like you have a very promising ability for psychic sight. Where your aches and tingle stem from is known as your third eye chakra, you will find as you continue to practice your abilities your third eye will go through many sensations, just know that it's all normal. If you are as new as you say might I suggest searching some centering, grounding and protecting techniques as you will become more and more sensitive to energy the more you practice.
Old 10-04-2015, 01:42 PM
Thesharpestlives

Centering... Grounding... Protecting... Hm... I'll look into that... Right away! The advice is seriously... SO reassuring :) thank you!!!